Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
livelife

Kj Heaven Reno Blog

Submited my defect check list to SK branch office on 22-feb. The officer told me that they will get the defects rectified in 2 weeks time and yet today when I went to check the flat, NOTHING has been done at all!:good::furious: What is the officer doing!?!?! I am going to start my reno next week liao and today is already wednesday. Yet, they have not gone down to the flat to do anything!:(! :curse: Pissssssssss man. I am going to call the technical officer later to give him a good dressing-down. And he better get it done ASAP.

Today PUB came down to turn on the electricity and water. Hahaha!:) The technician was very punctual. :P But his face was very black.... :o

Anyway reno is scheduled to start next monday and our ID has already applied for the permit. !! We will be going to on sunday to pray pray before kicking start the reno. Hopefully everything turn out well and smooth!:) finger crossed!

We are having a difficult time to decide on LCD or Plasma TV. Haiii ... any suggestion? seems to me that both technologies have equal pros and cons. :help:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ho ho ho, our kitchen design is confirmed!:dancingqueen::dribble:

No top cabinet to create a more open look. but there will be more cabinet at the washing area. just in case there's not enough storage space :notti:

newkitchenkn9.jpg

Ho ho ho, our kitchen design is confirmed!:deal::P

No top cabinet to create a more open look. but there will be more cabinet at the washing area. just in case there's not enough storage space :bow:

newkitchenkn9.jpg

very nice kitchen...nice drawing...:deal:

yup yup the kitchen design is confirmed!:P but we are still waiting for the rest of the design. Hopefully everything is ok!

HDB contractor came down in the afternoon to get the bomb shelter door rectified!8|:good: however, they din do anything to the "bubbles" in the toilet ceiling!!! must call them up tomolo to push for the rest of the defects to be rectified!! or else i will complain!!! :curse:

Ho ho ho, our kitchen design is confirmed!:P8|

No top cabinet to create a more open look. but there will be more cabinet at the washing area. just in case there's not enough storage space !!

newkitchenkn9.jpg

Wao....Ur kitchen looks fabulous!! I like this concept...How much is the damage on this kitchen? But must say your kitchen looks very big lei...Did u hack anything??

We didnt hack anything. Our kitchen is the long (20 feet) and narrow type, so from the kitchen entrance it might look big lah. but we are going to do a L-shape out at the small partition there for sink, so that it wont look so long, and we can partition out an area for laundry. the id didnt draw that in lah, else we cant see the washing machine area.

The damage for the kitchen is quite big leh cos we hacked all the tiles. In the quote used to be around 30 feet cabinet X $110 pft + $990 of 15 feet solid surface top + $2450 for wall tiles + $1400 for floor tiles.

But now our design all changed after the quotation mah, no more wall tiles on the cabinet side cos we are going to put stainless steel all the way up. top cabinet shifted to the laundry area, so cost will differ too. final cost will be different liao loh. id said dun need to top up lah, but gotta see the final dimension then will know the actual damage loh. :bangwall:

Lovely kitchen design...yah, a lot of magazines nowadays showcase either no top cabinets or short wall cabinets instead of fitted cabinets all the way to the ceiling. Makes the kitchen look more spacious. :D But, I still chose the latter 'cos too lazy to dust the top of the cabinets. :sport-smiley-004: Prefer low maintenance. Heheh.