Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
countrystar

Our Sweet Home Starts @ Cck

hi countrystar, may i ask which store in jb you bought your basin and kitchen fixtures? :)

Oh ya, your rain shower as well, is it from taobao? got link? :D

Hi Lislie, my basin were bought from my hometown Kluang, not JB. But you should be able to find it from JB, can Google claytan. Quite popular in Msia.

The rainshower is bought from GR Link in Jln Besar @ Sg, brand is beebest (MSia brand though ha)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How is the roller blind? Is the quality remarkable? Is it customised?

Yes it is customized,the quality is good so far. It is from clementi Kian Seng. First I went down to their shop to choose the material and colors, then they will send PPL down to take measurement and follow by installation (roughly abt 7-10 days). U can look for uncle Sunny for help.

At which stage of renovation did the measurement begin?

How is the pricing like?

Will you change your window grille? If so, the measurement will need to take place after the new window grille is up.

If not, you can arrange the measurement 2 weeks before your moving date.

Mine cost $940 for 4 Roller blind (Living Room, 3 bedrooms). Price will vary depends on your material / color chosen.

Edited by countrystar

Guest Leslie Koh

Hi Lislie, my basin were bought from my hometown Kluang, not JB. But you should be able to find it from JB, can Google claytan. Quite popular in Msia.

The rainshower is bought from GR Link in Jln Besar @ Sg, brand is beebest (MSia brand though ha)

how much was the rain shower?

Kitchen before and after

gallery_58306_571_100221.jpg

Kitchen is the area that we spent most of the $$ on it.. we always joke to our frens that we gg to camp and sleep in kitchen XD

The workman ship is really good!

1. Fridge from Hitachi

2. Hob and Hood from Brandt

3. Kitchen stainless steel accessories from Msia, sauce container plate from Ikea

4. Washer from Eletrolux

5. Sink from Msia Haustern

Another view

gallery_58306_571_62427.jpg

a lot a lot a lot of cabinets...

The stainless steel sauce cabinet we requested is quite useful

gallery_58306_571_89698.jpg

And, we managed to install 2 x Ikea Shoe Cabinets which only cost abt sgd100, good deal!

gallery_58306_571_41359.jpg

Cleansui Water Filter

Last but not least, I would like to recommend cleansui water filter if you are looking for a water filter.

details can be found http://www.btbtrading.com/Cleansui/product/faucets_CSP701.html

The one we purchased is Cleansui CSP701 - faucet type. The retail price is about $249.90 come with a filter.

But...

My wife managed to get a good deal from Amazon Japan - it cost only $200....with Additional 4 filters!! including shipping some more XD

Installation is very easy as you can find them from http://www.btbtrading.com/Cleansui/about%20cleansui/Install_CLEANSUI_purifier.html.

Unfortunately, our faucet cannot fit into any type of the accessories it come with..so we have to use the type D accessories - which we managed to buyit from singapore cleansui authorized dealer - btbtrading, their staff is very friendly and helpful.

Ok, here is the picture:

gallery_58306_571_7180.jpg

The filtered water really taste different from the tap water. and most importantly, it is very convenient.

Note: I am not Cleansui Salesman haha

And, we managed to install 2 x Ikea Shoe Cabinets which only cost abt sgd100, good deal!

gallery_58306_571_41359.jpg

This is not the trones cabinet right? wa looks huge. thought can be mounted one the trones