Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boon Kai

Placement Of Altar In Bto

Guest Boon Kai

Good day,

Attached is the normal 5 room BTO floorplan. Usually where u guys would put your altar?? I have highlited potiential location as shown in A to D. I am stratching my head where to put mine and need some advice from the forum guys here. Much thanks

2j1vn6o.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

By just refering to the floor plan

Ideal place: A, B

NO-NO place: C

To avoid: D

Yet again, there are some consideration such as furniture layout, deity type,etc

Guest Boon Kai

Need to know your door direction! Please provide degree instead North, South, East, ...

Ermm, I just need a general guideline on where to place the altar. I haven select my 5 rm flat yet but my queue number is confirmed can "chop" 1 5m flat.

Guest Boon Kai

By just refering to the floor plan

Ideal place: A, B

NO-NO place: C

To avoid: D

Yet again, there are some consideration such as furniture layout, deity type,etc

Hmm so position B is OK??. Becos I read from some where the back of the altar cannot be kitchen thou. Wonder if it is ok if the wall(kitchen side) is only storage cabinet etc, no stove

Altar cannot be at the entrance of kitchen. Do note that your dinning area cant be at that location.

Welcome to HDB!!

Hmm so position B is OK??. Becos I read from some where the back of the altar cannot be kitchen thou. Wonder if it is ok if the wall(kitchen side) is only storage cabinet etc, no stove

Ermm, I just need a general guideline on where to place the altar. I haven select my 5 rm flat yet but my queue number is confirmed can "chop" 1 5m flat.

Oh, OK. Because without your house direction, I really dun dare to advice which position is suitable.

Thank you.

Your layout seems to be the same as mine. Is your BTO at Sunshine Garden?

After much discussion, I decided to put in position D with built-in Altar cabinet full height to the ceiling.

Edited by jeannie

Hi guys i would like to seek advice from you guys. About the placement of my SI JIA MO NI FO. My main gate facing north which is 北. The yellow marker which is my current planning. Because nowadays flats are too small !

2095370778e5e0e5651a61583dae2de745d42277

Edited by Gloves2ali