Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
168ProsperityGallery

Understand All About Fengshui With 168 Prosperity Gallery

gallery_67697_681_27937.png

- An add on to our earlier example that roads can activate good outcomes.

- This was a real case written by Fengshui Grand Master Reverend Yann Ben. The case was dated around 1910s. He was engaged for the Fengshui Audit of the shop above.

- The shop was facing a road running towards it. As illustrated in the notes, the road triggers an auspicious star and the shop prospers. Depending on the flying stars of the house or shop, if the flying stars are good, a road can activate good outcomes. (Treatment of pointed buildings are different from roads)

冲未必是煞.

那是.

Being a history buff, I thank you bringing up this case. However, there are some other conditions for qualifying 吧?

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Apologise for my 'powderful' angmoh.

These tragedies could have been avoided, if not for the 'peer pressure', 'social culture', 'knowledge ignorance', 'sword effects'.....

The 'sword' acts its power on 'peer pressure' and 'social culture' for community behavioural conformance.

Chinese often say:

- 人在江湖身不由己, true? community behavioural conformance is the 'culprit'. Recognition, acceptance...'hero' die first and fast. FSMs know this super well.

- 另可信其有不可信其无, true? Kiasu? Behavioural herding without seeking the truth. 'Many people do it, i can do it' mentality.FSMs 'pull the noses'...

- 宁可杀错 不可放过, true? Take & take & take resources and never consume, who suffer at end of the day?

Who would suffer by taking in the 'sword effects'? Or who'll benefit by spreading sword effects?

中国人说话是圆的.

Cheers!

冲未必是煞.

那是.

Being a history buff, I thank you bringing up this case. However, there are some other conditions for qualifying 吧?

Cheers!

Hi Lauer, in Xuankong Fengshui, we look at 峦头,门路,床,灶 etc. In the case we mentioned earlier,it's a small shophouse and the most obvious point is that the road run towards the shop which triggers the good star. There are no other conditions to qualify, but please take note that if it is a bad star and it get triggered, bad things will follow. We do not want to discuss too technically and therefore we choose some cases which are simple and easy to understand. However, doing a house or factory audit will be quite different as we got more things to look at. Hope we answer your question. Cheers!

Hi Lauer, in Xuankong Fengshui, we look at 峦头,门路,床,灶 etc. In the case we mentioned earlier,it's a small shophouse and the most obvious point is that the road run towards the shop which triggers the good star. There are no other conditions to qualify, but please take note that if it is a bad star and it get triggered, bad things will follow. We do not want to discuss too technically and therefore we choose some cases which are simple and easy to understand. However, doing a house or factory audit will be quite different as we got more things to look at. Hope we answer your question. Cheers!

那好.

I think that it should be ".... triggers the good star" in a particular XKFS period?

In other words, in another XKFS period the result would had been quite different.

Cheers!

那好.

I think that it should be ".... triggers the good star" in a particular XKFS period?

In other words, in another XKFS period the result would had been quite different.

Cheers!

XKFS is 江湖风水.上梁不正下梁歪

方的 can be manipulated as 圆的 :good:

Again, all the numbers, grids, directions and stars.

Round & round and round, like a merry-go-round. :sport-smiley-003:

那好.

Cheers!

Hi Lauer, it really depends. If we are talking about 1,6,8 stars, it's auspicious in all period and that is also how our company name comes about. Not from 一路发 but from Xuankong.

Edited by 168 Prosperity Gallery

XKFS is 江湖风水.上梁不正下梁歪

方的 can be manipulated as 圆的 :good:

Again, all the numbers, grids, directions and stars.

Round & round and round, like a merry-go-round. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi bepgof, there is nothing manipulative about Xuankong fengshui. There is a standard set of rules to reading the numbers and stars.

The Individual's Destiny always overlap with the house's Fengshui. They will show similarities. We have tested it, proven it and shared many such case studies in our classes too.

There's nothing mysterious about Fengshui. We prove ourselves to our clients through our reads and solutions.

Like we have stated before, feel free to fix an appointment with us. If we are not up to mark, we won't charge you. It's better than debating over the forum.

gallery_67697_681_36070.jpg

This is a rather straight-forward case. The main breadwinner is sleeping in bedroom 3. He has a rather smooth career because both the main door and bedroom door falls into the 18 sector which is an auspicious one. The only drawback is the health portion. He has to take care of his kidney. This coincides with his personal Destiny Read. His Destiny read shows signs of kidney problems as well.

gallery_67697_744_6233.png

This is an example of Ziwei Ming Pan (ZWMP - 紫微命盘). My client has given us permission to post the ZWMP for discussion purpose.
This client is in mid-30s now. The client has experienced an improvement in career prospects recently. The client’s career should not be smooth as the career sector of the ZWMP sector showed 贪狼化忌.
As we examine the ZWMP in depth, there are many signs that the client will experience a change for the better in mid 30s. However, I did caution the client things will suddenly turn for the worse due to the inauspicious stars stated above.
We suggested some Fengshui solutions to neutralise the danger the inauspicious stars will bring.
This is a classic example of what Life has installed for us. Life is fair.
We will get our fair share – Good and Bad as long as we are entitled to it.
Our objective is clear and simple. To use Fengshui to minimise the inauspicious effects for our clients. The Good will come itself.

This is an example of Ziwei Ming Pan (ZWMP - 紫微命盘). My client has given us permission to post the ZWMP for discussion purpose.
This client is in mid-30s now. The client has experienced an improvement in career prospects recently. The client’s career should not be smooth as the career sector of the ZWMP sector showed 贪狼化忌.
As we examine the ZWMP in depth, there are many signs that the client will experience a change for the better in mid 30s. However, I did caution the client things will suddenly turn for the worse due to the inauspicious stars stated above.
We suggested some Fengshui solutions to neutralise the danger the inauspicious stars will bring.
We will get our fair share – Good and Bad as long as we are entitled to it.
Our objective is clear and simple. To use Fengshui to minimise the inauspicious effects for our clients. The Good will come itself.

If your client has given you permission, you should be able to put out his name and contactable so that we can verify if we want. Good clients who benefits usually are grateful and will go to any extend to promote the master who helped. Maybe you can provide the details so that it is more believable in this case you posted. Otherwise, its just like any story.

Hi Lauer, it really depends. If we are talking about 1,6,8 stars, it's auspicious in all period and that is also how our company name comes about. Not from 一路发 but from Xuankong.

Why it depends?

In this case, 上海施相公街, it is auspicious in all periods? If so, what is sitting on the site today?

TIA!

This client is in mid-30s now. The client has experienced an improvement in career prospects recently. The clients career should not be smooth as the career sector of the ZWMP sector showed 贪狼化忌.

We will get our fair share Good and Bad as long as we are entitled to it.

So, what kind of FS applications done to mitigate the issue.

TIA!

Hi bepgof, there is nothing manipulative about Xuankong fengshui. There is a standard set of rules to reading the numbers and stars.

The Individual's Destiny always overlap with the house's Fengshui. They will show similarities. We have tested it, proven it and shared many such case studies in our classes too.

There's nothing mysterious about Fengshui. We prove ourselves to our clients through our reads and solutions.

Like we have stated before, feel free to fix an appointment with us. If we are not up to mark, we won't charge you. It's better than debating over the forum.

Believed you should have known who was 蒋大鸿. since you studied XKFX. You should have known all the critics about his theories by his follow peers

The '20 year cycle' theory is very questionable.

The actual 4 pillars for human already so different to be certain mainly due to re-classification of time zones, not mentioned these days' D.O.B for buildings.

You use 蒋大鸿's invented Luopan?

gallery_67697_681_27937.png

- An add on to our earlier example that roads can activate good outcomes.

- This was a real case written by Fengshui Grand Master Reverend Yann Ben. The case was dated around 1910s. He was engaged for the Fengshui Audit of the shop above.

- The shop was facing a road running towards it. As illustrated in the notes, the road triggers an auspicious star and the shop prospers. Depending on the flying stars of the house or shop, if the flying stars are good, a road can activate good outcomes. (Treatment of pointed buildings are different from roads)

I keep reading that you see other masters done this method before. Now you refer a book that record such an audit. Do you personally have any experience doing such audit by yourself? If not, I don't see the point of putting this in your posts. If you have, then please share where is this shop that prosper done by you. I don't really believe a shop that face a clash road will prosper.

1,6,8 stars auspicious in all periods? So now period 8 and 6 star is still auspicious?