Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
168ProsperityGallery

Understand All About Fengshui With 168 Prosperity Gallery

gallery_67697_744_15205.png

This client of ours has given us permission to post the Ziwei Ming Pan (ZWMP - 紫微命盘) for discussion purpose.

The client is in the early 30s. From the ZWMP, looking at the wealth for this period alone, some may think that it is good.

As we examine the ZWMP in depth, there is a 自化忌 in the wealth sector which cause his wealth to be quite bad. His wealth starts to get better when he is closer to the end of this period. This is because the next period wealth sector is quite good.

There will always be ups and downs in life. If we can properly manage the downside in advance, we may not fall so badly.

Call us at +65 82980348 for destiny read.

Edited by 168 Prosperity Gallery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi 168 Fengshui Gallery,

I see that you mentioned that the 20-Year cycle is not questionable, and I agree with you. But do you care to explain why and how is it derived? Why 20-Years and not 30 or 40? I would be very interested to hear your version of the explanation and theory.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sean

Hi 168 Fengshui Gallery,

I see that you mentioned that the 20-Year cycle is not questionable, and I agree with you. But do you care to explain why and how is it derived? Why 20-Years and not 30 or 40? I would be very interested to hear your version of the explanation and theory.

Sincerely,

Sean

I also am very interested to hear your version of explanation and theory.

Sincerely,

Lauer

Hi 168 Fengshui Gallery,

Sincerely,

Sean

Allow me to chip in.

蒋大鹏's rubbish XKFS theory incorporated the '1-9' stars which has time & direction dimensions (followers know why?). Why he assigned the the very subjective 'meanings' to these stars (white, earth...), then move around??

Some more each star has a period of 20 years. WHY 20 years?

Repeat what i've said - try read and understand chinese's star constellation before reading any fs books.

The star constellation has great influence on chinese's fs theories.

The 'stars' that 'fly'(orbit patterns) on top of our heads have great influence on human life as these XUAN KONG theories claim (but how much these ppls THEN knew about these 'stars', i wondered)

They thought (copied) the Jupiter (or sui xing, or tai sui) has the greatest effect on earth.

But it orbits around the Sun every 12 years, not 20 years!

Edited by bepgof

gallery_67697_681_27937.png

- An add on to our earlier example that roads can activate good outcomes.

- This was a real case written by Fengshui Grand Master Reverend Yann Ben. The case was dated around 1910s. He was engaged for the Fengshui Audit of the shop above.

- The shop was facing a road running towards it. As illustrated in the notes, the road triggers an auspicious star and the shop prospers. Depending on the flying stars of the house or shop, if the flying stars are good, a road can activate good outcomes. (Treatment of pointed buildings are different from roads)

Hi 168,

This illustration is very old but vague, problem with old illustration is they are often lack of detail,

1) Hows the traffic condition of the T-Junction, will the traffic come to a complete stop before it make a turn ? Hows the traffic condition of the horizontal road ? These condition will affect the 气。

2) So if these illustration is about 3 (震卦), how bout if other period ? lets say Period 8 (艮), will a straight road be the condition to so call 冲起乐宫,无价宝?Will a straight road 冲起乐宫?Or will it 冲起官非?

3) For that prosper shop it might be other condition like 排龙.

4) If you read carefully, the author use 积财巨萬.......积就是“聚”. 宅前聚气之故, 而向首也有当云水星, 来路有情, 加上向首有当云水星.

5) Thru out illustration did the author of the poem use 冲? 只为向承旺气足​ what does this mean ? 注解未必是对的,尽信书就不如无书。

6) 冲气乐宫得财的性质是怎么样?会不会是突然来的意外之财?

7)形,理合得的缘故?

Not all straight road have the condition of 冲起, depend on the traffic condition. It can be certain condition that may cause 无情路,无情就是凶,will let the owner suffer from 极大打击, 有情则阴阳交. Also to mention, it cannot be said that 6(乾卦) is good for all period, it depends on the combination 双星断事, we cannot just use 单星断事 and also 清,浊,凶 of the environment or element.

Chinese way of thinking。。。思前要想后,道阴要明阳,遇乾要看坤.

Cheers !

Midas

Edited by midasls

Hi 168 Fengshui Gallery,

Sincerely,

Sean

Base to basis:

Twinkle twinkle little stars & Chinese calendar.

Without understanding such, what to talk about 3元9运.

蒋大鸿 'forget to adjust' the 2,000 jupiter/Saturn Synod.

How many XKFS followers understand the 1-4-7, 2-5-8 and 3-6-9 combination??

Read this:

http://www.pjnet.my/errors-in-computation-of-feng-shui-and-astrological-years