Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nwz

Nwz - 5 Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow you bought a dishwasher! Hubby and I are thinking of buying one for our new flat but worry about lack of space. Please update on the dishwasher's performance.

2qwdfth.jpg

View of the living room and dining area

24dipvd.jpg

View of the living room and the kitchen from the living room windows

654pap.jpg

It's a pity that we cannot have the aircon installed at the wall on the right. Dining table will be against the wall on the right

jh54jb.jpg

Bedroom 2. Fan is up! No carpentry for this room. Only waiting for the door and the window grills.

1zyk8wi.jpg

Bedroom 1. Fan is up! No carpentry for this room. Only waiting for the door and window grills.

1z38g1w.jpg

Bedroom 1 aircon trunking on the right. ID advised to leave this trunking exposed so that when we need to replace aircon in future, it is easier. It doesn't look so bad.

2dim0iq.jpg

MBR. Waiting for feature wall, suspended tv console, 9.5 feet casement wardrobe and window grills.

28l110.jpg

Common bathroom shower screen. 2 fixed 2 sliding.

2me4r47.jpg

Common bathroom shower screens when they slide close. HDB toilet is really small.

20gi42x.jpg

Common bathroom sandblasted tempered glass swing door

65wowz.jpg

Another view

2dkjntt.jpg

Lock for swing door.

Hi,

You bought the drawer dishwasher? I am also tempted to get it, would appreciate if you could update how it performs!

My ballot was last year and it's supposed to be ready in Q2 2017, up till now they haven't even finish the groundworks. Wait until neck ache liao. :(

Hi kyooko, yes I bought the single one thou. Will definitely update here when I start to use it! The construction company for my BTO was Qingjian or something. It was a 3 year wait and not an easy one. Once the foundation is done, the progress is actually pretty quick! Q2 2017 is definitely possible. It's only May 2015 now :)

Hi, nwz may i know how much you bought your fanco fan can share how the wind the noise level after you had install thank :)

Hi Tarzanboy, are you referring to the fan for the living room. It's 54" 5 blades with light and remote control. I believe it retails for $450 thereabouts. We got it cheaper through our ID thou :) He settled everything for us. No noise when we switched the fan on! Very windy! You want typhoon? Can consider Fanco.

Wow you bought a dishwasher! Hubby and I are thinking of buying one for our new flat but worry about lack of space. Please update on the dishwasher's performance.

Hello teegz! Yes, dishdrawer actually! A full size dishwasher will mean giving up a lot of cabinet space. A full size dishwasher may work thou if your kitchen is L shape. If it's gona be gallery like mine, it may be cumbersome because you will want a full load before using your dishwasher and that will mean having to pull down the door of the dishwasher fully to load the dishwasher. Am I confusing here? :dunno: Will definitely update here!

Hi, may I know the length and width of your L-shape curb in the the common bathroom? TIA.

Hi mmoh, approximately 80cm by 80cm. Puny I know :bath:

Hi. May i know how many litres for ur storage heater? Is it enough to fill ur bathtub?

Hello ALS79, the Hoe Kee lady told us a minimum of 40L is required. We bought the Joven 50L horizontal one thou.