Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
namja

Market Rate For Carpentry Works

appreciate if you could Pm me your contractor as i intend to do some carpenter works. thanks

Hi had pm you the contact

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can anyone give me contact for glass display or plastic shelf full height with door? Breadth is 10 to 20cm.

Noone done this before?

Thanks for the tips, will take note it's pfr. Yes i went direct to contractors and not id as i know they mark up the prices by who know how many times, just so they can pocket big profit hah!

Hi there, could you pm me the contacts for yr direct contractors? For my resale flat. Can share how's the service and quality of work if you've engaged your contractor ? Thanks much!

I got 1 quote and it's between $130-$150pfr for custom made settee cum cabinets, shoe cabinet, tv console, suspended table, vanity cabinets. Rate reasonable?

Hi,

Can pm me the contact? Thanks.

hi real paiseh. i need the contact also. i wanna do a simple kitchen cabinet. my current one spoil already. need contact . can sms me at 91767004

Hi, I have an office job to renovate and I need quotation by the end of this week. please pm me the contacting details. thank you

Hi, I have an office job to renovate and I need quotation by the end of this week. please pm me the contacting details. thank you

Hi, I may be able to help you out. I can be reached at 9369xxxx. You may give me a ring or text me at your convenience. REMOVED LINK

Hi,

We can work out sth for you. Pls contact me at 9828xxxx.

Cheers

I got 1 quote and it's between $130-$150pfr for custom made settee cum cabinets, shoe cabinet, tv console, suspended table, vanity cabinets. Rate reasonable?

Can you share with me the contact. Thank you very much.

hi albert88, could you pm me the carpentry contact details, please? is the carpentry workshop reliable and hdb-approved? had bad experience with a direct carpentry company before. wouldnt want it to happen again.

Edited by zuzu