Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I also had the idea for the secret door! The plan is, for the doorway to be a TARDIS styled bookshelf, and the TARDIS will swing outwards to reveal a door. That's why I didn't include the bedroom door in my OCS.

TARDIS: it's a big part of the British sci-fic series Doctor Who. In fact, my place will have a lot of Doctor Who inspired pieces. :D

Edited by kyooko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha, i rmb, page 1 u already shared with me on the idea of conceled bathroom door. :deal:

And we're on page 9 already! Blimey!

In that link, the wall with the bricks and wine bottle, that's the idea I want to have for my toilet door! Yay!

HDB website updated the PCD from 1Q 2016 to 4Q 2015! :dancingqueen:

But I dont intend to reno so soon cos all neighbours must be all renovating and then the dust... :x

Next year after CNY maybe better? :bleah:

Wahhhhhhh!!! Congrats!! :D

I'm still eagerly waiting for my block's progress.... still building lower floors. Mine is top floor, still in the sky.... :(

I'd have thought reno with everyone would be good, so all the dirty and dusty stuff all over around the same time? :D

cos different block will be completed at different timing and handover to HDB different timing. So all will renovate at different timing.

So it will happen that eg. block A collect keys and block D still doing internal fittings. so by the time 1st batch from block A completed reno, block D just started to reno.

The toilet bowl is definitely included, but the basin is one of the OCS, I specifically chose not to have the basin, since I intend to rip it out if it was there. So I am very certain the basin is one of the options.

Basin consider one of the OCS? Haha! I din know that. I thought standard toilet must have toilet bowl and basin.

But I dont intend to reno so soon cos all neighbours must be all renovating and then the dust... :x

Wow! Congrats! Must be very excited liao.

Same thinking, I also thought of not renovating so early. Wait cleaning the dust big headache. But then again, can't wait to move in!

Anyone seen the latest BTO horror stories? Very worried that hdb developers will mess up and anyhow build our flats. :(

Really hope our flat wun go thru the same headache as some of the unfortunate owners encountered.

Yeah, year end is usually peak period for reno cuz everyone is rushing to complete and move in before CNY. Plus the subcons (usually Malaysians) will stop work about 2-3 weeks before CNY.

But you can still lock down on which contractor/ID to go with so they can plan your reno schedule and their resources. Just have to let them know your preferred start date...?

understand. will wait for key collections then start to get the contractors to view onsite. guess by then the plan should be more or less finalised and can know better how much $$ will run from my bank account to his bank account...