Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hmm... 1st time see pple sealing the bedroom side... cos majority of us sealing the kitchen side. lol. maybe thats the difference between single and family.

Am single....but also going to seal the door to the Kitchen leh....

@fridgebuzz

dun you think a bit in convenience for you to use? need to walk all the way to kitchen. LOL

Edited by BunniBoi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nah. cos rite now it's a much long distance to run to the bathroom cos my bedroom is near main door. so i'm ok with the idea.

Oic....cool...seal up the door at bedroom...give u more storage space.... LOL

Now i am thinking that what if i need cleaning like mopping,wash clothes and etc and i need to walk all the way from bathroom to the kitchen.

Something to think about.

we need more ideas on the design. till now, i dun know what i exactly want.

Now i am thinking that what if i need cleaning like mopping,wash clothes and etc and i need to walk all the way from bathroom to the kitchen.

ya, valid question.

Think that the reason there's 2 doors for the bathroom. But then....currently we use our common toilet for cleaning and mopping etc. and we have been walking to and fro all this while....plus 2 room is so much smaller....seal up 1 door should be fine.... =)

That's why I didn't want to seal up the bathroom door. Instead, I do the hidden door thing, so people won't know the way thru, but it's still convenient for me :D

That's why I didn't want to seal up the bathroom door. Instead, I do the hidden door thing, so people won't know the way thru, but it's still convenient for me :D

Curious....does your toilet has wet & dry area?

Curious....does your toilet has wet & dry area?

Have, in the corner, beside the door. I don't intend to have a curb though. Thinking of putting a small bathtub in there, so all the water stay in the same place, with shower curtain around.

The hidden door (on the bedroom side, would be as waterproof as possible to prevent water from getting into the bedroom.

Have, in the corner, beside the door. I don't intend to have a curb though. Thinking of putting a small bathtub in there, so all the water stay in the same place, with shower curtain around.

The hidden door (on the bedroom side, would be as waterproof as possible to prevent water from getting into the bedroom.

I thinking of put up glass panel and box up a corner with curb....

I thinking of put up glass panel and box up a corner with curb....

Was thinking of doing that, but the layout of my toilet makes it nearly impossible without sealing up one side. I did think about putting a whole glass partition in front of the bedroom door, enclosing the toilet bowl inside the glass partition and make that he wet area, but making the bedroom door waterproof and hidden. So that way, you have a small enclosed shower area (with toilet bowl, cos in my layout, it is on the side of the bedroom). But you keep the other door available.

Was thinking of doing that, but the layout of my toilet makes it nearly impossible without sealing up one side. I did think about putting a whole glass partition in front of the bedroom door, enclosing the toilet bowl inside the glass partition and make that he wet area, but making the bedroom door waterproof and hidden. So that way, you have a small enclosed shower area (with toilet bowl, cos in my layout, it is on the side of the bedroom). But you keep the other door available.

Ya...the layout of the toilet very odd....that why if i wan to have a glass partition....I need to seal one door.

Ya...the layout of the toilet very odd....that why if i wan to have a glass partition....I need to seal one door.

I have a few ideas, but I need to see the actual toilet to decide. I need to know, where the window will be, how far is the toilet places from the nearest wall, and also how the doors are oriented. but the plan is to get one of those wooden tub, for a bathtub or 'curb'. How deep the bathtub will depend on how much space I have to allow me to fully submerge into the tub. If it is very narrow space, then I'll end up with a deep tub. Climbing in and out will be an issue. So far, in my mind, it might work, but it all depends on the actual space.

They haven't even reached my floor yet. :(

I have a few ideas, but I need to see the actual toilet to decide. I need to know, where the window will be, how far is the toilet places from the nearest wall, and also how the doors are oriented. but the plan is to get one of those wooden tub, for a bathtub or 'curb'. How deep the bathtub will depend on how much space I have to allow me to fully submerge into the tub. If it is very narrow space, then I'll end up with a deep tub. Climbing in and out will be an issue. So far, in my mind, it might work, but it all depends on the actual space.

They haven't even reached my floor yet. :(

Yaya....need to see the actual toilet....and plan accordingly.....just worry that I need to re-orientate all the position and it will cost a lot more.... =S