Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@mmoh, I got a Moen sink.

My Dad took a shine to it when it first arrived and remarked that it looked very well made. Haha. :D

Ms Bunny

Moen sink very nice.....you gt a pic of your nice sink?

@rainbow1979, reno was about 35k...

@BunniBoi, haha, thanks - just a simple full height cabinet. Wanted it to resemble a wall as much as possible so I opted for matt white laminate. :)

MsBunny, if you still have air bubbles for your door sticker, u can use needle to poke and release the air, so that sticker is flat. it will leave a small needle poke hole though.

btw, i like your "new" door! :good:

ok thanks! so at least i know my reno standard if i am using 20-25k...

Think i gonna start save up now!! LOL

@BunniBoi, haha, thanks - just a simple full height cabinet. Wanted it to resemble a wall as much as possible so I opted for matt white laminate. :)

Prefer full length too... Look nicer

ok thanks! so at least i know my reno standard if i am using 20-25k...

Think i gonna start save up now!! LOL

Yes...need to save up for reno, furniture & electronic appliances.

@mmoh, thanks, I quite fancy it too! Even with the bubbles lol. :P I've already tried that method you suggested last week! :( Only works for some. The air slipped back into the rest when I checked again the next day.

@rainbow1979, just gotta figure out your wants and needs. 25k can get a lot done!

I met up with that young ID from Expo. Gave me 2 designs which I think is rather simple. I can think of that too. Told me budget around 30-36k max. Siow! I asked him is he sure?! It's only a 2 room flat.

Turned out his budget including everything from TV feature wall, painting of whole house, track lights, false ceilings etc with those I requesed earlier. For vinyl flooring, he told me it's about $7-$8 per sq feet. Got so expensive one meh?! Min will be around $5-$6. He said everything quote me most expensive one. Then if I choose the cheaper one he will refund. In fact, if that's the design I'm looking at, I can just go to a contractor. But he did say the overlaying of flooring will be more ex now due to new rule of pre-mix cement......

Even if I took out TV feature wall, painting of whole house, track lights, false ceilings, it will still cost aroung 25k+. But he's the first one I met so of course I will check with others. But I heard this design company don't come cheap as they are using better quality. Hmm......

even 4 room can make do with $25k...

I think the standard quote from ID for our 45m2 2 room bto with flooring should be around $15k to $18k.

If no feature wall, track lights, false ceilings etc should be lower. of course, depends on what type of material you choose, eg granite or marble will of cos be more ex.

For vinyl, if it is Evorich HERF vinyl, I think the cost from Evorich now is about $6. So it is norm for ID to quote higher. There are other brands quoting $4+.