Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thks fridgebuzz & coolbunny!

HDB website update first and follow by the hardcopy letter. All information will be in the HDB letter.

My PCD was along Q1 2016. Few months back changed to Q4 2015, then change to end Oct. Next is HLE approval. My HLE was approved on 28 Sep,

Based on my neighbours updates, 1st block is getting key on 28 Sep, 2nd block on 5 Oct, 3rd block on 12 Oct.

Mine is the 3rd block (can conclude this via the HLE approval date). My neighbour in the same block actually is collecting on 12 Oct but dunno why, me and another few same block neighbours' status only got updated on yesterday, which is a Sunday and we are all collecting keys on 19 Oct. Those getting on 12 Oct got their updates on 28 Sep, which is exactly 1 month after the HLE approval.

So, we conclude that the key collection date is around 1 month after HLE approval and HDB will give you about 2 weeks advance notice. Can change appointment online. I changed my appointment from 8.10am to 2.10pm so that I only take half a day leave and going to HDB is nearer from my office. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha, thks all the bunnies, but I dont intend to move in lah. Cos now parents house location is much more convenient and need to take care of them too. Doing reno only maybe next year after CNY. Will be more like weekend getaway. :notti:

MsBunny! I keep checking on your blog but no update since 7 Sep! :deal:

I keep going past my site, wishing for it t build faster leh... can't wait to move out. My place is near the further Canberra MRT, it'll actually be easier for me to get to work.

mmoh, congrats on getting keys soon.

yeah, i'm still lurking around. reading people's updates. i got no updates, hence the silence...*crickets*

I also no update. Up till now still building floors. Mine is on top floor. *cries*

Keat Hong blocks released 1 by 1...I can see the barriers removed bit by bit daily.

eh? u stay CCK? or ur new unit in keat hong also?

MsBunny! I keep checking on your blog but no update since 7 Sep! :deal:

Hahaha. So busy packing and arranging (and what-nots) that I don't have time to properly update ahhhh. I'm at my place every night after work and on weekends doing one thing or another.

Everytime something happens, I tell myself I need to blog about this and then when I get home (parents' place) at close to midnight, Grandpa Zhou is already there waiting for me lol.

eh? u stay CCK? or ur new unit in keat hong also?

nope. but u r goin to, rite? i think 807a released. there was 1 unit available here in sale of balance flats. i'd have tried bidding for it but i already signed deal for another.

Edited by fridgebuzzz

Hahaha. So busy packing and arranging (and what-nots) that I don't have time to properly update ahhhh. I'm at my place every night after work and on weekends doing one thing or another.

Everytime something happens, I tell myself I need to blog about this and then when I get home (parents' place) at close to midnight, Grandpa Zhou is already there waiting for me lol.

hahaha, understand. ;)

nope. but u r goin to, rite? i think 807a released. there was 1 unit available here in sale of balance flats. i'd have tried bidding for it but i already signed deal for another.

surprised that you are so updated with the status, lol. 807A collected keys on 28 Sep.

where is ur bto?

Just rec'd sms that my sign the Agreement for Lease on 24 Oct. yeah~

That's good news. A small but important step to getting your own house. After signing, there will be a long long long wait.

Edited by 2Roomer

That's good news. A small but important step to getting your own house. After signing, there will be a long long long wait.

Yaya....small good news and super long wait till next appointment....but still feel happy and excited.

Hi fellow 2roomers!

Just wanted to share my 2rm which will be completed in Jan 2019 hopefully :) . I applied for mine roughly last November or December, just after my birthday. Mine is the 47sqm Type 2 on the far top left hand of the picture. The thing i love about this unit is that it is a stand alone and facing the greenery as shown in the scale models.

">http://http://s3.photobucket.com/user/WildGinger/media/Block%20Plan.jpg.html'>Block%20Plan.jpg

Hi fellow 2roomers!

Just wanted to share my 2rm which will be completed in Jan 2019 hopefully :) . I applied for mine roughly last November or December, just after my birthday. Mine is the 47sqm Type 2 on the far top left hand of the picture. The thing i love about this unit is that it is a stand alone and facing the greenery as shown in the scale models.

">http://Block%20Plan.jpg

Welcome Wild Ginger

Wow~ Corner unit....good good....

Hi fellow 2roomers!

">http://Block%20Plan.jpg

Welcome Wild Ginger! :dancingqueen:

You are our 20th 2-room member! :jammin:

Mine although not corner, but is also stand alone, with the ktichen side facing another 2 room ktichen and the other side is staircase.

Edited by mmoh