Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Mine's on the 10th, which is the highest floor. I like it for the fact that my clothes will no longer be dripped on from the folks above me (my parents are on the 4th). But my ID told me the highest floor can get pretty warm. :(

Mine 2 floor down from the highest floor. Never live on the highest floor before as my parent hse only at 7th floor, so not sure if is warm a not. I hope not.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mine's on the 10th, which is the highest floor. I like it for the fact that my clothes will no longer be dripped on from the folks above me (my parents are on the 4th). But my ID told me the highest floor can get pretty warm. :(

My parents on 5th, my BTO on 15th the highest floor. Seem like mostly us on high floor.

I heard also that highest floor can get pretty warm. Maybe cos directly having the sun on top without another floor? Before I booked my unit, I called my mum and asked izzit true hightest floor will get warm. She said in the past yes now maybe no. So I took a gamble even though there's still 9th and 12th left to choose.

Cross my fingers....

Prefer high level too but I got 4th floor for my bto. My Q no.was Whaaaaaaaaaat behind. By the time it's my selection date. It's left with low floor for Type 2 but many for Type 1 at high floor.

Just found out yesterday that acid wash (ie. chemical cleaning) is done right after wet works is completed. ID said if acid wash is done at the end, the tiles would come out lol. So the final round of cleaning after reno is actually just regular cleaning haha. Paiseh, gave wrong info previously. :P

Boys & Gals, just curious. Since most of us will be staying alone, how many of you are not going to install window grill?

I'm not.........

Nah...no window grill too...less thing to wipe... Lol

me not too. #14. dont need.

Now that my nieces and nephews all grown up liao, i push my room grill to 1 side... looks brighter.

I need the grills to hang my clothes for drying. There's not enough space in the kitchen to dry my clothes. I am not going to hang my clothes on the rack outside the kitchen, clothes will get dirty from upstairs neighbours' litter and bird droppings.

I took out the grilles. Hate it lol. And as @BunniBoi mentioned, a lot less cleaning. If I decide to change my windows in the future (and install grilles), I'll go for the horizontal or vertical only ones. Much easier to wipe - the grid ones are terrible!

I took out the grilles. Hate it lol. And as @BunniBoi mentioned, a lot less cleaning. If I decide to change my windows in the future (and install grilles), I'll go for the horizontal or vertical only ones. Much easier to wipe - the grid ones are terrible!

Double like....👍🏻👍🏻

Generally, I like the Hidden Wall Bed concept except for the angled head board and exposed hinges. Tried visiting their "showroom" at Beauty World Plaza (not Centre) but it was closed.

Generally, I like the Hidden Wall Bed concept except for the angled head board and exposed hinges. Tried visiting their "showroom" at Beauty World Plaza (not Centre) but it was closed

is it custom made as i can see that it fixes very well on the wall?

Where is beauty world plaza

Edited by paulinepoh