Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks Bunniboi, this 2room BTO has been a blessing so far, as my queue number at that time was 699 and i recalled they only had 620 units. Fast track to a few months ago and i was invited to choose a unit, i couldn't help but feel so excited. Of course with all the prime blocks and units almost all snapped up and me always wanting to take a top floor. So in the end i settled for a quaint 2nd floor which coincidentally faces a second storey elevated garden right in front of the living room, though initially i chose a 15th floor Type 1 37sqm unit on another block. Perhaps i already fell in love with the idea of having two doors at the toilet which inevidently led me to the final choice afterwards.

So I guess waking up and seeing trees and plants would be a much better visual than to see the neighbours from the opposite block ey? lol :P

And i'm a little bit proud that this 2room has a 'gigantic' toilet, well at least big in comparison to the other 3,4 & 5rooms. Plus not only that, there is a big window in the toilet too! I'm such a sucker for big windows!!!

Mmoh, i know right! It's really lucky to be able to secure a stand alone unit :) Just to add, with the staircase beside, i think it will be easy access up and down the unit too!

Edited by Wild Ginger

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Wild Ginger - A warm welcome to the forum. I also choose a stand-alone unit next to the staircase. I was initially hesitant about having a flat so near to a supposedly high traffic area until I realised that most of us are too lazy to use the stairs. My only concerns now are the swing doors shutting too loudly and funny activities in the staircase landing.

Thanks for the warmth 2Roomer :) I think it should be alright with the staircase next to your house. I'd think in an emergency, the staircase would be much of a life saver. Plus, on a good note, if you're into plants, it'd be nice to have some plants growing there too. As for the swinging of the doors and shutting, i'm not sure about that. I really hope it won't be in the case for our units, but yet to be seen in the future. What i'm worried about is the narrow walkway in between the houses. I have seen on my floorpan that my neighbour is really close to me. It feels like a tight squeeze and i can't imagine when there will be festivities! Hordes of people jamming up the walkway!! lol :P

I know mine is still far, far away from completion but it feels like Cloud 9 every single day! I still can't believe i'm actually owning a flat of my own,..... soon.... well sort of :P

Edited by Wild Ginger

Thanks for the warmth 2Roomer :) I think it should be alright with the staircase next to your house. I'd think in an emergency, the staircase would be much of a life saver. Plus, on a good note, if you're into plants, it'd be nice to have some plants growing there too. As for the swinging of the doors and shutting, i'm not sure about that. I really hope it won't be in the case for our units, but yet to be seen in the future. What i'm worried about is the narrow walkway in between the houses. I have seen on my floorpan that my neighbour is really close to me. It feels like a tight squeeze and i can't imagine when there will be festivities! Hordes of people jamming up the walkway!! lol :P

I know mine is still far, far away from completion but it feels like Cloud 9 every single day! I still can't believe i'm actually owning a flat of my own,..... soon.... well sort of :P

Mine corner unit but not stand alone and also very very far from completion date...LOL....

Nowadays corridor getting narrower.....just hope that the corridor will not be blocked when the gates are open. =P

Thanks Bunniboi, this 2room BTO has been a blessing so far, as my queue number at that time was 699 and i recalled they only had 620 units. Fast track to a few months ago and i was invited to choose a unit, i couldn't help but feel so excited. Of course with all the prime blocks and units almost all snapped up and me always wanting to take a top floor. So in the end i settled for a quaint 2nd floor which coincidentally faces a second storey elevated garden right in front of the living room, though initially i chose a 15th floor Type 1 37sqm unit on another block. Perhaps i already fell in love with the idea of having two doors at the toilet which inevidently led me to the final choice afterwards.

So I guess waking up and seeing trees and plants would be a much better visual than to see the neighbours from the opposite block ey? lol :P

And i'm a little bit proud that this 2room has a 'gigantic' toilet, well at least big in comparison to the other 3,4 & 5rooms. Plus not only that, there is a big window in the toilet too! I'm such a sucker for big windows!!!

Mmoh, i know right! It's really lucky to be able to secure a stand alone unit :) Just to add, with the staircase beside, i think it will be easy access up and down the unit too!

ah... I only left with this choice on high floor, so no choice if I want high floor. I am at #14 so I think the staircase usage shd be little.

I dont want to have big bathroom, just want the right positioning so that i have corner for wet bathroom and maintain the rest dry.

I think so far I am quite happy with my unit layout.

kitchen is small - but I seldom cook

bedroom is not too small - can put queen size with small wardrobe but I am going for bigger wardrobe and reduce to super single / single

living room is big - GREAT! :good:

Edited by mmoh

mine is near (location) and yet so far (2018). BB area.

BB as in bukit batok? Me too! eta completion earliest 2018. My bto is last yr sep batch.

Ankle, would yours be by any chance West Rock? Mine's West Edge :) But completion time a year behind yours though.

Mine is west terra. But think our areas developed on the same mountain. ;)

possible neighbours :good:

Howdy possible neighbour. :D

Hint, my unit not at the school side.

Wow so many 'hills' neighbours..

To wild ginger we seems to be in the same project:)

Sendski! Nice to meet u, future neighbour. And i've seen that your floorpan is exactly the same as mine just a mirror image. Is yours on a high floor?

Sendski! Nice to meet u, future neighbour. And i've seen that your floorpan is exactly the same as mine just a mirror image. Is yours on a high floor?

Yes agree a total mirror image and mine is on the high floor ;)

It's pretty awesome that we have so many 2-roomers here, but by the way those 2-rooms are always oversubscribed 10x times, I'd have thought there should be a lot more of us hanging about.

I haven't been here awhile (work and stuff). I went past my project last sunday, and had a really good walk around the place. progress still very slow, but at least now I can see the floors going up.

Hopefully, by this time next year, I will be waiting for my keys collection. :D

It's pretty awesome that we have so many 2-roomers here, but by the way those 2-rooms are always oversubscribed 10x times, I'd have thought there should be a lot more of us hanging about.

I haven't been here awhile (work and stuff). I went past my project last sunday, and had a really good walk around the place. progress still very slow, but at least now I can see the floors going up.

Hopefully, by this time next year, I will be waiting for my keys collection. :D

My guess would be a lot of 2 roomers would be doing up a pretty simple layout for their units or they are just a lil tad shy. Glad to know yours is progressing well in terms of visual aspects. Mine is still basically a mound of dirt with large blocks of concrete and piles of beams on the side. In due time the whole site will be all boarded up and there goes my view from the road if i drive past.

Do post up your journey when u get your keys kyooko! We all waiting anxiously for ours and can't wait to explore the limitless possibilities and configurations of our cute yet cosy homes.