Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all, long time no visit.
My 2 room is about to be completed this year, and i've started using this Android App called Planner 5D
which I find it very useful to let me visualize on how i want my apartment to be designed.

Here's a link to my design, appreciate if anyone can help give comments/critiques/suggestions on how
feasible or crazy my design is gonna be lol!!

https://planner5d.com/editor/?key=66ca3b2a4acb230de795a0de44f2cb12

(Once the page loads, it will be a 2D drawing. You will need to click on the "3D" button to the right to load it.
After that, just follow the instructions below on how to navigate accordingly.)

I've also posted a seperate post on this forum, and would appreciate if you can also come check it out :)
Thanks and have a great 2017 ahead!! :D

Edited by ryanyth

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
14 hours ago, rainbow1979 said:

anyone have pics of 2rm bto reno pictures from their designers can share?

u meant the 3d rendering from id?  i have posted mine in this thread i think...

for actual pic, so far only andotang, msbunny, varying and myself had completed reno. u can refer to page 1 of this thread for link to their thread / blog but msbunny's is a resale, not bto. varying posted a few pictures in this thread and so far all my pictures are in this thread too.

3 hours ago, Pauline Poh said:

Just wanna share this renov that i can across at fb. It is for 2 room. very nicely done and they cover up the kitchen toilet door.

Semi-Moroccan Style @ HDB Kallang Trivista

*** https://www.facebook.com/uhomeinteriordesign/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED ***

thks for sharing, reno cost must be very ex...

but strange why they wanna install a basin in the kitchen... and the layout is different from the actual. the owner blocked the bedroom window i guess, if not the head will be pointing towards the window, which is not good in fengshui from what I understand.

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

thks for sharing, reno cost must be very ex...

but strange why they wanna install a basin in the kitchen... and the layout is different from the actual. the owner blocked the bedroom window i guess, if not the head will be pointing towards the window, which is not good in fengshui from what I understand.

i think it is 3D drawing. I am still very lost in what i am going to have for my house. My keys are coming soon.... eeekss...

7 minutes ago, Pauline Poh said:

i think it is 3D drawing. I am still very lost in what i am going to have for my house. My keys are coming soon.... eeekss...

wow wow wow! when is ur PCD? urs punggol side right? 

hv u talk to any ID with any proposed design or idea or theme?

start with the area where you are going to spend the most time first. and start with what you dont want, slowly u will know what u want. :D

On 1/7/2017 at 0:09 AM, RuFus58 said:

Hi All, 

Happy 2017 to all... 

It's been rather long since i pop by here...

My BTO waiting is sooo long, i kinda got dishearten :(

but nevermind.. New year, new hopes.. Hope can get my keys soon.. 

Till then, need to keep the thread going... :)

At least for you, you are going to see the light very soon.

For me, I just went to HDB today to sign the agreement.. Current PCD is Nov 2019.. *faint*

• Like 1

Sembawang's EastCrown@Canberra today received email today at 5pm by HDB about possibility TOP date and further needs its home owners to update particulars. 

55 minutes ago, daztan89 said:

At least for you, you are going to see the light very soon.

For me, I just went to HDB today to sign the agreement.. Current PCD is Nov 2019.. *faint*

2019 consider fast liao, got members PCD 2020 one.

53 minutes ago, andye2SG said:

Sembawang's EastCrown@Canberra today received email today at 5pm by HDB about possibility TOP date and further needs its home owners to update particulars. 

congrats! must take picture and show here ya!

Edited by mmoh

15 hours ago, mmoh said:

wow wow wow! when is ur PCD? urs punggol side right? 

hv u talk to any ID with any proposed design or idea or theme?

start with the area where you are going to spend the most time first. and start with what you dont want, slowly u will know what u want. :D

The PCD has changed to 3rd quarter 2017. There is a speculation in the FB group page that we might take the keys in March and April. How true...hehehe

ID has been asking me to go down to their office for meet up. But i really dun know what they will ask and what i want.

what is the diff for ID and contractor?

Edited by Pauline Poh

1 hour ago, Pauline Poh said:

The PCD has changed to 3rd quarter 2017. There is a speculation in the FB group page that we might take the keys in March and April. How true...hehehe

ID has been asking me to go down to their office for meet up. But i really dun know what they will ask and what i want.

what is the diff for ID and contractor?

is ok one, go and talk to them and tell them u got no idea also ok one, lol! i told that to the 1st ID i met.

ID by right understand what you want and your lifestyle and help u to think of the design and layout, after that helps to coordinate the whole reno process. contractor is u tell them do what they just do it and u need to get different contractor to do different job, eg. tiler, electrician, plumber, carpenter etc.

18 hours ago, mmoh said:

congrats! must take picture and show here ya!

HaHa.. Wokay Ms. Mmoh!

HDB.png

Edited by andye2SG
Unit No. be masked

Is there a 2-room design for a simple minimalist? I would like a simple, clean look to my flat. Everything white in color, except furniture.