Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

9 hours ago, mmoh said:

Thanks for the compliment. :lol:

I started this thread because I cannot find other 2 rooms user sharing experiences and I hope whoever reading benefited from this... after 78 pages... lol!

I also get to know a bunch of 2 roomers whom we share ideas, suggestions and news about anything and everything :D it has been about 1 year since we first met up and we continue to meet up regularly now. This is the best reward! :good:

Keep up the good posts.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 9:53 PM, mmoh said:

I dont think you can put a mirror to obstruct view cos u only have a small walk passage leading to your living room.

I didnt use any software so I cant help you on this.

Hi

mind to share your toilet photo ?   I remember you plan install the glass panel at center of toilet.

my BTO will be completed in 1Q of 2017 and I have same layout of toilet as you.  2 access to toilet.

now in my mind is to seal one side of wall ( kitchen) and it wll cost more .so I hope can see your solution can fit me or not

thank you

23 minutes ago, ahjack said:

Hi

mind to share your toilet photo ?   I remember you plan install the glass panel at center of toilet.

my BTO will be completed in 1Q of 2017 and I have same layout of toilet as you.  2 access to toilet.

now in my mind is to seal one side of wall ( kitchen) and it wll cost more .so I hope can see your solution can fit me or not

thank you

hello ahjack! long time no see u in this thread!

not sure is this suffice? I installed a tempered glass sliding door. Note that I have shifted my basin right twds the wall because of the window opening to aircon ledge. This gives the WC side a bigger space while the basin side has lesser space.

whr is ur BTO ah? we have 2 members here also getting their keys in coming Q, both in sembawang.

As mentioned in previous posts, I did considered sealing the kitchen door but after viewing the actual unit and considering the cost, I have decided against it. Now I feel it has certain convenience with the 2 doors, lol, but many guests forgot to unlock both doors after they have used it.

2016-08-14_11_37_01.jpg

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

hello ahjack! long time no see u in this thread!

not sure is this suffice? I installed a tempered glass sliding door. Note that I have shifted my basin right twds the wall because of the window opening to aircon ledge. This gives the WC side a bigger space while the basin side has lesser space.

whr is ur BTO ah? we have 2 members here also getting their keys in coming Q, both in sembawang.

As mentioned in previous posts, I did considered sealing the kitchen door but after viewing the actual unit and considering the cost, I have decided against it. Now I feel it has certain convenience with the 2 doors, lol, but many guests forgot to unlock both doors after they have used it.

2016-08-14_11_37_01.jpg

ya long time didn't visit this thread .. was busy at work and just back from long holiday/

My BTO in Sembawang also.   so your shower is at basin side or WC side ?

ya have to remind guest to lock both side of door haha

7 hours ago, ahjack said:

ya long time didn't visit this thread .. was busy at work and just back from long holiday/

My BTO in Sembawang also.   so your shower is at basin side or WC side ?

ya have to remind guest to lock both side of door haha

shower is in basin side. WC side got window. 

2016-12-29 17.49.49.jpg

1 hour ago, mmoh said:

shower is in basin side. WC side got window. 

Thanks for showing us how you set up your bathroom. Do you have further work to do in your bathroom? I see that the blue, black and red tapes are still on the walls.

53 minutes ago, 2Roomer said:

Thanks for showing us how you set up your bathroom. Do you have further work to do in your bathroom? I see that the blue, black and red tapes are still on the walls.

nope, I didnt remove the markings. those are the piping locations.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ahjack said:

not bad. :)    I really don't like wet toilet.

ya, but then still gotta wipe dry the shower screen the door the walls everytime after shower -_-

Hi All, 

Happy 2017 to all... 

It's been rather long since i pop by here...

My BTO waiting is sooo long, i kinda got dishearten :(

but nevermind.. New year, new hopes.. Hope can get my keys soon.. 

Till then, need to keep the thread going... :)

Hello mm and the gang.

Sorry have to exit the whatsapp grp coz i have brought the dreaded note7 and wanting to save some backup time by exiting long group chat. :wub:

Wish you and the rest have a wonderful 2017 ahead of you :)

A Happy New Year to mmoh & all. :)

RuFus58 - Don't get disheartened by the long wait. I think of the long wait as getting more time to plan for my flat and save more money.

• Like 1

Hi,

I am new forumer. Applied Type 1, 2-Room BTO flat in SEM. TOP date would be Q2 2017. Any good advise for this unit to have more living space; such as knocking down DB Points and Sliding Partition doors and relocate only DB Points at TV Console/TV Feature wall area? Is it good idea?

At current, been quite a couple of IDs and Reno companies to check out rough reno quotations. Some of IDs or Reno staff claimed could be done, some needs HDB permission or permit and some couldn't be done by leaving the DB point at original location.

12 hours ago, andye2SG said:

Hi,

I am new forumer. Applied Type 1, 2-Room BTO flat in SEM. TOP date would be Q2 2017. Any good advise for this unit to have more living space; such as knocking down DB Points and Sliding Partition doors and relocate only DB Points at TV Console/TV Feature wall area? Is it good idea?

At current, been quite a couple of IDs and Reno companies to check out rough reno quotations. Some of IDs or Reno staff claimed could be done, some needs HDB permission or permit and some couldn't be done by leaving the DB point at original location.

hmm... you may want to share your floor plan so that member can be able to better advise you on this.

This is the first time I heard of shifting the DB box area. You are referring to the main switches right? Why do you want to shift it?

2 minutes ago, mmoh said:

hmm... you may want to share your floor plan so that member can be able to better advise you on this.

This is the first time I heard of shifting the DB box area. You are referring to the main switches right? Why do you want to shift it?

Hi, 

Reasons given to have one hall space like those flats 1-Room in Bukit Merah View. I will attach my floorplan if time permits.