Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

2 hours ago, mmoh said:

u can change to any type u want

can, mine is system 2, 1 blower in bed room and 1 in living room

47m2, $15k, sure

yup

OHH? towlbowl can remove ? nice. i thought they would cement it to the ground and that would sux lol.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, justmeonly said:

Hi mmoh, dont mind i ask, does ur flat comes with cement screeding? If not, did u request hdb to do it foc? If not how much you paid for cement screeding? Ur flooring is vinyl floor? How much is it in total for the whole flat? Which company? Thanks in adv.

Your flooring is nice n is what i am looking for :)

did not opt in for flooring. HDB did the cement screeding FOC. But I understand they have stopped this service from not sure when onwards. You need to check with HDB for your bto.

yes it is vinyl at $5/sqf at abt $1.8k. I have actually regretted choosing this design. If given another chance, I will opt for a smooth surface vinyl so that it is easier to mop. They vinyl is from The Floor Gallery in case you are still interested. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mmoh said:

9k btu is enough, i wanted to take daikin but i was convinced by the gain city salesman to take on MHI that comes with 12k btu for both units.

u want to install in kitchen?

How much for Mitsubishi system 2 ?  Is Gain city package is Include installation? 

I want install in bedroom and living area .  

I plan to get ceiling fan for bedroom and living area as well .  Fanco or KDK 

31 minutes ago, ahjack1976 said:

How much for Mitsubishi system 2 ?  Is Gain city package is Include installation? 

I want install in bedroom and living area .  

I plan to get ceiling fan for bedroom and living area as well .  Fanco or KDK 

Note that this is MHI and not ME hor. I took it in Dec which is the low season at $23++ including extended warranty. Good thing for gain city is u can have 36 mths interest free installment! lol!

Then why is the concern for hood and hob?

To choose a fan, better to try it out at the showroom.

Is ur PCD still Q3 this year or brought foward? Sembawang or Punggol area?

mmoh - Thanks for the photos! :D Very smart to have a floor-to-ceiling cabinet in front of the main entrance. You've got storage space, an entryway and privacy (from an open main entrance) with that cabinet.

17 hours ago, 2Roomer said:

mmoh - Thanks for the photos! :D Very smart to have a floor-to-ceiling cabinet in front of the main entrance. You've got storage space, an entryway and privacy (from an open main entrance) with that cabinet.

Thanks :) my 1st consideration is for privacy as I would normally open my door for better ventilation and hence the need for privacy.  Also because my unit is near to the lift and refuse chute >_<

Actually the entryway area is wasted but I rather to have more privacy.

19 hours ago, mmoh said:

Thanks :) my 1st consideration is for privacy as I would normally open my door for better ventilation and hence the need for privacy.  Also because my unit is near to the lift and refuse chute >_<

Actually the entryway area is wasted but I rather to have more privacy.

If I have a living room Ike yours I might put an aquarium there at your shoe Cum cupboard area.  How close to the chute?  Direct access?  

On foot mine is like a small round a bout.  Prb is if that rubbish area is ventilated Aka open wall..  Then maybe can smell if ppl left it open lol

50 minutes ago, Melvin Kin said:

If I have a living room Ike yours I might put an aquarium there at your shoe Cum cupboard area.  How close to the chute?  Direct access?  

On foot mine is like a small round a bout.  Prb is if that rubbish area is ventilated Aka open wall..  Then maybe can smell if ppl left it open lol

3m away from main door >_<"

Lol think my browser bugging on this forum via my phone Lol... Anyway unit 229 and that dustbin also quite near I guess.  But whether it has full walls or little WIndows also don't know

39 minutes ago, Melvin Kin said:

Wah wtfish.  That too near I think.  Haha you not worried? 

worried about?

btw, you know you can edit your posts so that u just use 1 post instead of 3? this thread got 83 pages liao, guess many didnt read the previous pages cos too many pages.

48 minutes ago, mmoh said:

worried about?

btw, you know you can edit your posts so that u just use 1 post instead of 3? this thread got 83 pages liao, guess many didnt read the previous pages cos too many pages.

Too near rubbish dump. Later ppl Anyhow throw