Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
duomaxwell

Llpl's New House @ Punggol Waterway Brooks

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Very nicely done up house. I m also getting my key real soon. but its for a resale flat. 

can you pm me your final quotation and invoices on your entire reno. I would like to see how much the cost of hacking walls cost, cabinets etc . theres alot of hacking involved for my house. Yikes..

 

Edited by Raakesh Sundram
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Raakesh Sundram said:

Hi,

Very nicely done up house. I m also getting my key real soon. but its for a resale flat. 

can you pm me your final quotation and invoices on your entire reno. I would like to see how much the cost of hacking walls cost, cabinets etc . theres alot of hacking involved for my house. Yikes..

 

Hi Raakesh,

PM Sent :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18 January 2016 at 7:16 AM, duomaxwell said:

Day 20 (16th Jan) - Service Yard Window Installation

We did not managed to source for any manufacturer of service yard window. The only quote we had was from U-Gate when we were walking at one of the house renovation exhibition at expo.

U-Gate price was $580 for power coated and $520 for non-power coated 3 piece sliding windows

2zyzy88.jpg

We asked our ID for recommendation and he recommended Central Aluminium and ask me to liaise directly from them. initial quote by them was $650 :jawdrop: . Told my ID about it and ID managed to fight to for Central Aluminium to offer the same price as U-Gate at $580. :yeah: Decided to get from Central Aluminium as ID mention that they are one of the largest window manufacturer in Singapore.

2yxp6yf.jpg

Window installation was arranged on the 16th Jan after they send somebody to do on site measurement on the 6th Jan.

Windows all closed

28im5vk.jpg

Windows all open to one side

311qbfa.jpg

20b08sj.jpg

Quality looks better than the sample for U-Gate which we saw at Expo.

Hi @duomaxwell, wanted to say a big thank you for your extremely detailed posts on where to source for items, it's been extremely helpful! 

Are these window grills dark grey in colour?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

 

Would you mind sharing how your ID running the LED Strip for living room display cabinets, using only one LED driver to run all the LED strip in series or in parallel, your LED strip is dimmable?

Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 June 2016 at 11:30 PM, stray said:

Hi @duomaxwell, wanted to say a big thank you for your extremely detailed posts on where to source for items, it's been extremely helpful! 

Are these window grills dark grey in colour?

Hi stray,

Really glad that the posts are helpful to people :D

The window grills are dark green in colour as we understand there is a need to match the colours of our bedroom window grills

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 June 2016 at 5:05 AM, t14388 said:

Hi

 

Would you mind sharing how your ID running the LED Strip for living room display cabinets, using only one LED driver to run all the LED strip in series or in parallel, your LED strip is dimmable?

Thanks

 

Hi t14388,

If you refer to the picture bottom (on the bottom left), you can see that the

1) LED strip surrounding our tv for our tv feature wall is operated by a switch (controlled by a LED driver) (C3 LED strip)

2) 2 LED strips for the open shelves are controlled by one LED driver (C1 LED strip) - connected in series

3) 2 LED strip for top & bottom display cabinets are controlled by one LED driver (C2 LED strip) - connected in series

Our Philips LED strips are not dimmable. :lol:

Hope all the above description asks your questions

2sb2xox.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, duomaxwell said:

Hi t14388,

If you refer to the picture bottom (on the bottom left), you can see that the

1) LED strip surrounding our tv for our tv feature wall is operated by a switch (controlled by a LED driver) (C3 LED strip)

2) 2 LED strips for the open shelves are controlled by one LED driver (C1 LED strip) - connected in series

3) 2 LED strip for top & bottom display cabinets are controlled by one LED driver (C2 LED strip) - connected in series

Our Philips LED strips are not dimmable. :lol:

Hope all the above description asks your questions

2sb2xox.png

Hi duomaxwell

 

Thank you for your reply

May I also know the model number of the Blum Aventos Lift system that you are using for the Disk Rack Door. I heard we need to calculate the power factor of the door

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22 June 2016 at 10:36 PM, diamondsmum said:

Where is your curtain from and are you able to share the quote?

Hi diamondsmum,

we got our curtain from Vincent (Garvin Marting Services) Hp: 9three849228 and he quoted us $1400 for 5 sets of day & night curtains (Living room & 4 rooms)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, t14388 said:

Hi duomaxwell

 

Thank you for your reply

May I also know the model number of the Blum Aventos Lift system that you are using for the Disk Rack Door. I heard we need to calculate the power factor of the door

 

Thanks

Hi t14388,

So sorry, we couldn't give you any advise on the questions you posted as we didn't go and find out from our ID which model will be used for our dish rack door and we also left the power factor calculation to our ID. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi duomaxwell, 

I am reading your open door ritual, I have a few questions:

1) Have you shifted into your new house, do you feel a difference in the energy?

2) Do you have any more things you want to add on for future open door ritual which you have not done?

3) You mention under Door open 1) Knock door 3 times (if there are door bell shall we ring the bell instead?

4) Leave the home and close the door, do not return for 3 days (do we need to close the windows or let the Qi continue to flush in and out?)

Do you have anything to elaborate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×