Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes I've received, thank you! Will definitely contact Vincent when the time comes. Currently still undecided between curtains and blinds!

Thanks for your compliment.

The curtains and blinds turn out well. I've PMed you Vincent's contact.

Hi, it the 7w downlight is bright enought for reading as i intend to install 12w led downlight for my room,after reading your post don't know whether is too bright any advise thank.

Hi, it the 7w downlight is bright enought for reading as i intend to install 12w led downlight for my room,after reading your post don't know whether is too bright any advise thank.

The 7W is good enough for me. It depends on how many you install also.

But then, most of the LED downlight in the market are about 12W...

Yayyy!!!!!

If you followed by post, the dimension of my dining table that was delivered to me was wrong... It was 1.5m x 0.9m. Because my place is small, living and dining combine, I need a thinner table, so I ordered a 1.6m x 0.8m table. This lady who sold me the table told me she will remedy it. In fact, they ordered another table and its shipped in and delivered to me today 👍🏻

I'm very happy that they delivered their promise.

Here's some pics of the table...

image.jpg1_26.jpg

image.jpg2_13.jpg

This is the table with the wrong dimension. Not sure if you can see from the pic, it is fatter... 10cm may not be much, but trust me, in a tight area, it means a lot of difference... It looks sleek too 😆

image.jpg1_23.jpg

Edited by ZzzMonster

Hi ZzzMonster,

Could you kindly PM me the ID's contact?

Also possible to send me carpentry cost for Living/ MBR/Study room?

Thanks.

In my earlier post, I shared that I bought the mirror below from Ikea. But the color doesn't fit into our theme...

image.jpg2.jpg

ID helped me to paint it to grey... Initally, it's supposed to be stained to dark walnut brown, but after the lacquer is removed, the stain still can't eat into the wood, so the ID's painter suggested to paint it instead. And so I chose grey which is in line with the theme

image.jpg2_14.jpg

Likewise, the hat stand I bought also doesn't fit into the theme

image.jpg1_1.jpg

This is the effect after its being painted

image.jpg1_27.jpg