Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nextstep's gone with Yale... was thinking of sticking with Samsung so that can use the same RFID tag for the gate.... Haha!

I also use Samsung lah :P,

because I like that I can do finger print, RFID card and also password.

I didn't install digital lock on my gate but I think I will use a number lock so that I don't have to bring key when I am out.

Can our Samsung lock be used on the gate?? Argh... choices choices... maybe follow Lux and go gateless? Or... another crazy idea brewing..

Gateless very nice, I was talk out from that idea.

Edited by nextstep

Went down C&B sale yesterday with renokakis but got zilch cos all the gd stuff were sold. Reminder: sale must always go on first day esp those warehouse type. At least we had a good breakfast

Second stop: Robinsons sale!

14trp1z.jpg

Got myself a quilt n bedsheet set, firm pillow (mattress purchase has 2 free pillows but think will be too soft for me) and a 'free' bath towel courtesy of my fren's robinsons card.. at a grand total of $250+

Sidenote: Best 虾酱鸡 imho.. cos shop alr muz eat

6y145i.jpg

Back on track - at night my ID sent me a random pix

20if4vp.jpg

I think it is my kitchen sink / counter carpentery... I think I recognise my gas pipe

I then reminded him abt my aircon installation tmr morning and my tb delivery. He then texted that he n carpenters will only be in at 12! I told him during lights installation that aircon is coming!!! Dint bother to reply him... now have to excuse myself from work to receive aircon n tb.. angry angry!!

What pillow brand you got yourself Lazyfatcat? I kinda like the Robbinson house brand.

Because I love the firm pillow.

Quiz time: you have a 900mm chimney hood and 780mm hob. How would you position them?

2zevx2g.jpg

No 2 lor, I think you need to KILL your ID liao.

Did you scream at him? trust me if is me I will!!!

Quiz time: you have a 900mm chimney hood and 780mm hob. How would you position them?

2zevx2g.jpg

Unless you have a special reason, it is illogical to do (1). Your ID must have made a mistake, and tried to justify.

My very own Bosch drill set.. how cool is this?? Looking forward to DIY!

1pfdxz.jpg

Cool. I have a Bosch drill since my first renovation, and it is still working fine after so many years. Really a good investment for me.

I dunno what is Robinsons' house brand leh.. I bought this cos the feeling is right.

2vvqo3a.jpg

What pillow brand you got yourself Lazyfatcat? I kinda like the Robbinson house brand.

Because I love the firm pillow.

fortunately for him, he wasn't physically there so the carpenter had to bear the brunt of my black face... I will scream at him today..

No 2 lor, I think you need to KILL your ID liao.

Did you scream at him? trust me if is me I will!!!

Thanks KS, precisely. I would not have minded so much if he has bothered to tell me about the misalignment in advance.. I am an easygoing person (in general), but he is pushing me to the wall!

I'm looking forward to using it, been playing with my father's bosch from young.

Unless you have a special reason, it is illogical to do (1). Your ID must have made a mistake, and tried to justify.

Cool. I have a Bosch drill since my first renovation, and it is still working fine after so many years. Really a good investment for me.

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

I also use Samsung lah :P,

because I like that I can do finger print, RFID card and also password.

I didn't install digital lock on my gate but I think I will use a number lock so that I don't have to bring key when I am out.

Gateless very nice, I was talk out from that idea.

Oooo.. that's a great idea!!! I didn't even think about that! I'm going to do that too! Thanks for the care and share!

Your ID neglected the works! I'd be so pissed at him and demand rectification despite being easygoing too!

Thanks for sharing this because I was also about to post on my blog asking for pillows reference. I bought the Westin hotel "heavenly Bed " series pillows a few years ago which is filled with goose feathers.The current goose feathers has been flatten by me and now cant get here anymore because no more Westin so have to trouble friend to buy from KL.. too much work la.

I need a firm one as being a side sleeper I am having neck ache when dont have sufficient support

As for your hob and hood, the hole is usually cut by the carpenter so fault could have lie there unless your ID gave instructions to cut otherwise..

I dunno what is Robinsons' house brand leh.. I bought this cos the feeling is right.
2vvqo3a.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Thanks for sharing this because I was also about to post on my blog asking for pillows reference. I bought the Westin hotel "heavenly Bed " series pillows a few years ago which is filled with goose feathers.The current goose feathers has been flatten by me and now cant get here anymore because no more Westin so have to trouble friend to buy from KL.. too much work la.

I need a firm one as being a side sleeper I am having neck ache when dont have sufficient support

As for your hob and hood, the hole is usually cut by the carpenter so fault could have lie there unless your ID gave instructions to cut otherwise..

Luxe we have Westin here at Asia Square Tower 2,

and I very kept, just check you can order the pillow at their website and I try to place an order they can ship to Singapore, you might want to give it a try?

Here is the link : https://www.westinstore.com

D+50:

I have a door!

dddq3d.jpg

Platform is done

2cwk20m.jpg

Chute cover is done. And is handle-less while the rest of my cupboard doors are with handles. Dunno what to say about them. Totally no pride in their work.

2jfhbc.jpg

Finally decided to unwrap my console, armed with a claw hammer... dun have crowbar though..

a5bypu.jpg

Took some time mais voila! Now I need some convincing why I need a man at home... hahaha

Here it goes! Pardon the mess...

2eyffb6.jpg