Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Thanks Owl! While I absolutely love monsty, sha has been the cause of many stressed moments and deviations from my original plans. Thank goodness the entire look is still acceptable for now! 😜

Sorry to hear about the not-so-good day, get them to rectify, take a deep breath and continue. The rest of the reno will be shun shun for you!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Owl! While I absolutely love monsty, sha has been the cause of many stressed moments and deviations from my original plans. Thank goodness the entire look is still acceptable for now!

Sorry to hear about the not-so-good day, get them to rectify, take a deep breath and continue. The rest of the reno will be shun shun for you!!

Yeah I read about your hood and hob woes. How did you settle it eventually? It looks aligned now to me. (Sorry if you mentioned earlier, I kind of zone out when it comes to technical matters, haha!)

Day 62: Mish mash..2m65q13.jpg

Another look of my kitchen cooking area - minus the glass backsplash

33mq29s.jpg

My wash basin. Toilet is too small so have to be outside..

jueb0x.jpg

Retro rocking chair! Dunno where to put yet.. lol

3udz7.jpg

Sofa is here!

33cx8q9.jpg

Bedframe and mattress are in!

Also doing touchups.. will I make it for CNY??

swee swee swee... rocking chair super swee! LOL

Hey, very envious of your utility room because it looks big enough even to house someone there and a nice unblocked view.

Is mirror from Ikea? Do you know the diameter? I am still searching and went to Ikea twice but always leave empty handed !

Day 65: mish mash part 2

2d1tkjl.jpg

Touching up... until I don't wanna touch anymore... yikes

k124x.jpg

Bosch my way to my laundry rack

2gvom8g.jpg

Now you see it, now you don't! My zebra blinds... love love

Oh and final stuff from ID is done... my glass backsplash

b5sm52.jpg

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Can i check if you have a washing machine and refrigerator base ? I don't want it but the contractor built up for me and I don't know why it is necessary although they said it's cleaner.

Ps: my plastering also tomorrow kaki!

the base is required to make it flush with kitchen cabinet,when you wash the floor in will not get in contact with water /detergent or chemical you might want to use if it does i will corrode them ,make them rust etc

Can i check if you have a washing machine and refrigerator base ? I don't want it but the contractor built up for me and I don't know why it is necessary although they said it's cleaner.

Ps: my plastering also tomorrow kaki!

The base will make it flush with kitchen cabinet.If something spills on the floor or if you doing cleaning it will prevent contacts on the bases of the washing machine.Imagine if it does,it get rust without you knowing it.Suddenly one leg breaks...the machine will be uneven

Theoretically, renovation has concluded and I have moved into the house on 6 Feb. In reality, I am not satisfied with the touching up done by my ID, but I'll leave that in another post.

On a happier note, things have been crazy with cleaning up, shifting stuff and work. My wardrobe and metal gate is still pending. DIY items still pending too cos I dun have time... hahaha. Some pictures of the living area...

v78opi.jpg

Dining area

rbllp4.jpg

Dry kitchen area

6og3z6.jpg

Living room

Actually so true ! I love bean bags and when I had it in my last home, it was almost my favourite spot till a new foster dog decided to take off the corners of it.

Fatcat! ta maison est tres jolie