Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Luxexplorer

42 Years Old Getting A New Look

Thats right and it is a very solid looking piece and I like it lots! I think very singaporean woman thingy because I saw it is Samsung which is very popular now and the colour is cool so I bought it. (as long as practical and looks nice) If you keep the purchase below S$400 you will not pay GST so i added only 1 extra tag key to keep it below.

I am sure can easily find someone to install the lock since Samsung also being sold here so i am not too worried. My newly appointed contractor said they can fixed it for me so thats a bonus :)

i also bought the 910 model but i added few more tags so its bit more exp and i get a contact for locksmith off qoo10 page, he is Mr lim and and was very meticulous when installing and brief me on how to use. its very very easy. He even showed me how to test if my thumbprint registration is working by pressing the sensor so i make sure it is all working (if not kena lock out as some users say) :good:

yBcMhz.jpg

Edited by Relacker

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks for the photo and the update for the installer. Its very kind of you to remember that I have also bought the lock :) On a side note, is your main door a new one? My main door is still in good condition but the door frame is looking quite worn out and I am advised that door frame needs to be change along with the fire-rated door.

Just trying to see if I have other options.

i also bought the 910 model but i added few more tags so its bit more exp and i get a contact for locksmith off qoo10 page, he is Mr lim and and was very meticulous when installing and brief me on how to use. its very very easy. He even showed me how to test if my thumbprint registration is working by pressing the sensor so i make sure it is all working (if not kena lock out as some users say) :good:

Edited by Luxexplorer

After 10 days away for work trip in India, it is exciting to see the tiles coming up. Our last minute decision to change the tiles didn't come out too badly. Contractor Desmond has also feedback that the tiles quality are quite good with hardly any warped tiles.

**happy!

- wall between bedrooms came down to make space for a walk in wardrobe.

- Kitchen walls came down to have an open concept kitchen.

rvhj6s.jpg\

- wall between bedroom2 and living room came down to become part of the hall for TV area. The original hall will become a very big dining area.

swfhi9.jpg

Walls between the WC and shower came down to make an open concept WC. (sorry dunno how to make the photo vertical)

iyd4xv.jpg

- Woodtime Italian tiles up for the whole flat except for yard and toilet

2qdzsra.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

I always wonder how people can decide on a colour for the whole space with a tiny piece like this? I dont have much imagination and most of the time cant see it in my mind... thats what cause the sleepless nights and my poor contractor also have to give me opinion like it is his home. lol.

Thanks lazyfatcat

I go to the website and see the enlarged photo and frame it up in my head... but then again my overzealous imagination also give me countless sleepless nights... lol. Cheers to renovation

After 10 days away for work trip in India, it is exciting to see the tiles coming up. Our last minute decision to change the tiles didn't come out too badly. Contractor Desmond has also feedback that the tiles quality are quite good with hardly any warped tiles.

**happy!

2qdzsra.jpg

Welcome back, the tiles look so nice!!

I always wonder how people can decide on a colour for the whole space with a tiny piece like this? I dont have much imagination and most of the time cant see it in my mind... thats what cause the sleepless nights and my poor contractor also have to give me opinion like it is his home. lol.

Thanks lazyfatcat

I also have the same problem, can't imagine and see the bigger picture.

In the end I just have to trust my ID suggestion.

You also can go to EDL website http://edleuro.com to check it out and try to give them a call, they can sent you a bigger size sample.

I did that and I got some of the sample that I want.

If you want I got almost the full set of sample from Lamitak that come with a cute bag, If you want I can pass it to you. But this come with a smaller piece.

Think it will be rojak eccentric style..haha.. actually i love dark warm spaces with splashes of bright colours such as teal, dark pink, rich purple etc, very indian or arabic style but BF feels its too feminine for him so we are trying to balance it out. I came back from India with 1 persian carpet and 2 indian embroidered pouf covers. On top of that I have a whole loot of items collected over the years from travel so to be honest no idea how the space will turn out.

Anyone can share where to buy foam / beans for the cushion covers/

Wooo it's actually a little rustic!! Like shabby chic.
Can't wait to see what u have in mind for it!

Edited by Luxexplorer

Enjoying the shopping process for home renovation. Went to Kohler showroom to have a look at the sinks and fixtures. Shortlisted 2 below (pulled out) but decided on the rectangular one as i have a habit of dripping water all over the floor when washing face and brushing teeth..hehe

Kohler is having sale on their existing stock - while stocks last.

I have chosen it because they are vessel sinks which have half sitting inside the vanity table thus giving it a sleek thin look on countertop and yet deep enough for practical use.

mtbc5j.jpg1zqfqdu.jpg

Edited by Luxexplorer

Enjoying the shopping process for home renovation. Went to Kohler showroom to have a look at the sinks and fixtures. Shortlisted 2 below (pulled out) but decided on the rectangular one as i have a habit of dripping water all over the floor when washing face and brushing teeth..hehe

Kohler is having sale on their existing stock - while stocks last.

I have chosen it because they are vessel sinks which have half sitting inside the vanity table thus giving it a sleek thin look on countertop and yet deep enough for practical use.

mtbc5j.jpg1zqfqdu.jpg

Those basin looks so nice, you can visit TOTO too there are on sales as well, if you yet to get your from KOHLER.

Nextstep, already made the purchase for the sink and a waterfall tap.

Those basin looks so nice, you can visit TOTO too there are on sales as well, if you yet to get your from KOHLER.