Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flowertyl

Door Facing Door

Hello Karen

The door is one of the signs. If your family can discipline and attend to the toilet door, it will help to minimise. They have to remember all the time. Toilet can be a very clean place if a person wants.

You may like to get a master to look into her bazi and strenthen at the same time.

Thanks Mr Chong.....I noe tat to get a master to lok into her bazi will helps...bt the plm is my parents dun really believes in FS and my sis is a free thinker! Really dunno how to convince them...

They insist tat my sis keep falling sick is due to her poor health....sigh!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks Mr Chong.....I noe tat to get a master to lok into her bazi will helps...bt the plm is my parents dun really believes in FS and my sis is a free thinker! Really dunno how to convince them...

They insist tat my sis keep falling sick is due to her poor health....sigh!

Very simple but temporary solution. Just ask your sis to sleep elsewhere or sleeps with you for 2 weeks. There should be a difference.

Usually, they still will not believe.

Very simple but temporary solution. Just ask your sis to sleep elsewhere or sleeps with you for 2 weeks. There should be a difference.

Usually, they still will not believe.

Thanks Mr Chong...

i heard from another fs master saying of an alternative way to solve this door facing door prb...

that is to put a leafy plant of chest height in between the doors will help to overcome this...

wonder if this is true?

hi mr chong,

i have a set of windows (those push out) type (2 row of thems- 3 at each row) at the dining room..then my master bedroom faces these windows..and then once i step in my master bedroom, i can see the toilet..so meaning master bedroom door and toilet door face each other..i always keep the toilet door closed.

pls advise whether such arrangements will cause any misfortune or cai flowing out, easily sick etc. if so, could you pls suggest any way to prevent it? thanks in advance!!

hi mr chong,

i have a set of windows (those push out) type (2 row of thems- 3 at each row) at the dining room..then my master bedroom faces these windows..and then once i step in my master bedroom, i can see the toilet..so meaning master bedroom door and toilet door face each other..i always keep the toilet door closed.

pls advise whether such arrangements will cause any misfortune or cai flowing out, easily sick etc. if so, could you pls suggest any way to prevent it? thanks in advance!!

Hello

Its better that you put up the floor plan+compass. It is not advisable to assume standard re-arrangements.

I can help better if I have a clearer picture.

Mr. Chong, would you dispute the claim that "the door facing door" is nothing more than a housewife tale instead of anything bad from a fs perspective.

:dunno:

Very simple. Just keep the doors closed when occupying.

Mr. Chong, would you dispute the claim that "the door facing door" is nothing more than a housewife tale instead of anything bad from a fs perspective.

:dunno:

Hello

Dispute? Haha....

I have commented about this in a few posts already.

Door to door facing allows Qi not to circulate in the balance way.