Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flowertyl

Door Facing Door

Hi Mr Chong,

My neighbour door is open at all times but slanted (not open completely but at an angle, such that u can only c the living room).

I also wish to keep my door open for the wind to circulate in the house, what can be done?

Point blk, thus main door facing main door and life opening door.

Edited by raincole

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi Mr Chong,

Half of my study room door facing the toilet door (half).. Any problem with tat?

Somemore there is a ceiling beam running towards the toilet door.. Any fengshui issue?

Dear Mr Chong,

My Master Bedroom and study room face each other while my guest room and kitchen room

face each other...So far I have kept all the bedrooms doors closed when not using except

the kitchen door. Is this helpful in terms of FS?

Please advise. Thank u Very much!

Dear Mr Chong,

My Master Bedroom and study room face each other while my guest room and kitchen room

face each other...So far I have kept all the bedrooms doors closed when not using except

the kitchen door. Is this helpful in terms of FS?

Please advise. Thank u Very much!

Hello

Yes, you've done it right. Unless there are people sleeping in your guest room, don't need to be bothered with the kitchen door.

hi Mr Chong,

Half of my study room door facing the toilet door (half).. Any problem with tat?

Somemore there is a ceiling beam running towards the toilet door.. Any fengshui issue?

Hello

There will be problem when in due time. Can't visualise the beam. Not much of a problem though.

Hi Mr Chong,

What about my door and neighbour door? What will happen if both door open?

Hello

Yours question is actually an open ended question. Meaning the answer can be either good or bad. Because I don't know how's your house FS is like, generally if health and money are ok, just leave it.

If something goes wrong every now and then, than you must be careful with your door. It will add on and expedite the bad luck process you/ family are in. In such cases, it can be as frequently bad as each time your neighbor opens/closes the door.

Hi Mr Chong,

I will be getting my house keys from HDB this wednesday. As it is the 7th month now, can i go up and view my house on the same day? Or do i need to pick a date?

Please advise. Thanks!

Dear Mr Chong,

I would like to make an enquiry on the behalf of my parents.

My sis bedroom door happens to face the toilet's door (door to door) and she falls sick

frequently after shifted in to this house.

Is it due to tat the bedroom door happens to face the toilet's door? As we noes that

toilet is not a very "clean" place in a house.

Besides closing the toilet door after each time they used the toilet. Is there any other remedy

cos other family members may not rmb to close the toilet door everytime.

Thanks in advance!

maybe you guys shall consider changing the door direction :dunno: based on your bazi.

we just got ours altered, about 30 degree diff from the original one. so not facing to my neighbour's door anymore hehe...

Changing direction of door is not advisable unless necessary. I read it somewhere and have forgotten the reason for that. Maybe someone will know here?

well, the main doors are designed to block fire lah, so if you change the direction, it may lead to higher risk when there is a fire. simple as that.

Hi Mr Chong, can u help on me on my below enquiry? Thanks.

Dear Mr Chong,

My sis bedroom door happens to face the toilet's door (door to door) and she falls sick

Is it due to tat the bedroom door happens to face the toilet's door? As we noes that

Besides closing the toilet door after each time they used the toilet. Is there any other remedy

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mr Chong, can u help on me on my below enquiry? Thanks.

Dear Mr Chong,

Thanks in advance!

Hello Karen

The door is one of the signs. If your family can discipline and attend to the toilet door, it will help to minimise. They have to remember all the time. Toilet can be a very clean place if a person wants.

You may like to get a master to look into her bazi and strenthen at the same time.

Edited by Mr Chong