Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mikekoh

A2Z Interior Design ...we Have Shifted To West Coast!

Hi

May i know your quote for EM Resale Renovation?

Thanks

Hi,

I'll need the floor plan & your requirements to quote. Please contact me at 9786 0168 OR email to me at mikekoh@baroquedesign.com

Thanks

Mike Koh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
QUOTE (fifteenmay @ Jan 6 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,
Do you provide quotes for BTOs that are not completed as of now?
Ours would be completed end of this year or early next year.
Do you provide consultations for these owners yet?
I have our floorplan only.

Hi fifteenmay,

Yes, quotation can valids for three months. Please email to me the floor plan to me.

Thanks
Mike Koh
9786 0168

Hi,

Has anyone engaged A2Z Interior Design Pte Ltd before? Mind to share your experience with them? I find their resale HDB package and 5 years workmanship and after sales service warranty quite attractive.

Went to the shop and spoke to a senior designer there, he said send me your floor plan and request and so I did. Its been one month since n still no quote :dunno: . Have faced quite a few IDs like that, isit business too good that customers have to beg them to do renov.? :o

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm seriously considering A2Z for my reno project as their quote is the reasonable and covers all that I need to do.

But the issue is, I dont see them in the list of HDB approved contractor list!!

Went to the shop and spoke to a senior designer there, he said send me your floor plan and request and so I did. Its been one month since n still no quote :dunno: . Have faced quite a few IDs like that, isit business too good that customers have to beg them to do renov.? :o

If this is the case, why bother to wait for them? Always remember, $$$ is in our pocket....... there are loads of companies in Singapore, boycott!

Hi guys, I have actually engaged A2Z for my renovation with a lot of uncertainties in the beginning as there is no reviews to be found about them here in renotalk or the internet. I decided to go ahead with them based on the price, warranty and the comfort level I had with the ID during the initial discussions.

My flat is finally completed and handed over to me on Monday. I'm glad I didn't made a wrong choice. Overall, I am pleased with their works and attitudes. Workmanship is good. My ID Shawn Lee also deserved a mention. He has been very accomodating and willing to throw in a few small things free of charge, eg. helping me to install the curtain brackets I bought from Ikea, install an extra 13amp double point (after electrical work is completed), install the washing machine and fridge (which I bought too early and electrical work wasn't completed at that same so the Harvey Norman guys cannot install them).

Every defect reported to him is usually rectified within a day or two, unless his workers are awasy busy with other works in which he will inform me and arranged another day for them to come down to do the rectification works. Moreover, he never push me for any payments which I have seen happening with many other IDs.

The whole renovation journey has been quite smooth. Even my wife was very surprised and felt so fortunate that we did not have to go through the tiring arguments that we heard so often people have with their ID/contractors.

Edited by hwoha

Hello all,

We have recently engage Mike from A2Z for our reslae flat renovation thumbs up for the carpentary. It's our 2nd time with Mike (Engage him on our 1st home - BTO), nice guy though seems "beng beng". Price wise is more competitive and i like the 5 years after sales service. Shawn is a nice guy too, met him briefly.

Will be creating a T-Blog for our renovation project #2...

Hi, i have engaged A2Z to renovate my flat during June period. I was impressed by the speed and schedule they have delivered. Especially credited to Mike Koh, the ID. He is a very responsible person, i have used his services from his previous company a few years ago and i must say he is a very committed person. The carpentry work is good and most important their commitment to complete the jobs on time to meet our requirement. Most of the ID's service stopped after they completed their work but i must compliment that Mike continue to serve us even after 5 years. That is why i continued to use him for my new home this year. No regret using them..... :good:

Can you share with us some pics of your reno?

WE HAVE SHIFTED TO WEST COAST! CHECK OUT OUR CHINESE NEW YEAR PACKAGE NOW!

At A2Z Interior Design we provides quality products & comes with 05 years warranty. We just shifted our office to west coast. And we are having a promotion that last till Chinese New Year. Anybody interest to get a quotation please feel free to contact us at no obligation. So hurry, contact us & find out this BIG DISCOUNT we will be giving out.

Thanks & Regards

Mike Koh

Handphone No.: 9786 0168

http://www.a2zinteriordesign.com.sg/

http://www.facebook.com/a2zinteriordesign.sg/