Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ckthebunny

5I Resale - Themeless, Marble Lover

bought Ao Smith heater but headache ah..

B179FFC9-F268-4A40-A88C-52A433F90DD5_1.j

the pipe duno how to run also will kena my toilet window . sian half

Any suggestions here?? :help:

What if you do ceiling mount instead of wall mounted

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Do ceiling mount with U brackets. Look at my tblog for picture. I'm also having AO smith

Hi Changbp, do you mind sharing with me your contact that installed for you and how much was the installation ?

Installation of the heater tank alone and running the control cable is included by Aosmith. These were done by Aosmith.

However piping has extra cost. It was done by my own contractor as it was already included as part of my Reno contract.

Edited by Changbp

Thanks Changbp!

Updates:

Electrical almost done:

25BEAB1B-EF65-45B1-AE84-5E233B7B13ED.jpg

33CD605F-3D46-4AFF-A140-6A9FDEDF9025.jpg

D868748C-3F82-452E-B4F4-758551D2E7F0.jpg

7B2657E4-96F2-4B17-9850-BC09FA728CB9.jpg quite cmi -_-

Went Marble shopping last week.. Am planning to do a marble feature wall =D

Eyeing on this:

FF56B65F-4BCB-40D9-90F5-8D4FEB530F0A.jpg

coz i fell in love with this:

1C49F676-EF95-459A-B106-F3D43852AB39.jpg

Duno how end result will be

Totally in love with all that gorgeous marble! Really looking forward to the feature wall especially. I think this it's gonna turn out really classy and swanky :) Although my theme isn't as luxurious, I still managed to squeeze in a nice little white marble coffee table from taobao. I feel a little bit of the pinch at SG$400, but I'm taking the plunge!

Totally in love with all that gorgeous marble! Really looking forward to the feature wall especially. I think this it's gonna turn out really classy and swanky :) Although my theme isn't as luxurious, I still managed to squeeze in a nice little white marble coffee table from taobao. I feel a little bit of the pinch at SG$400, but I'm taking the plunge!

:jammin: Share share see ur table when it arrives !!!

Went Marble shopping last week.. Am planning to do a marble feature wall =D

Eyeing on this:

FF56B65F-4BCB-40D9-90F5-8D4FEB530F0A.jpg

coz i fell in love with this:

1C49F676-EF95-459A-B106-F3D43852AB39.jpg

Duno how end result will be

I have done a marble feature wall before, so I will share with you my experience. Unless you bought a slab and the slab is really big enough to cover your entire wall and your contractor is able to mount the entire piece as one piece, which is unlikely, you are going to have a feature wall made up of several pieces. Since your chosen marble has a lot of grain, it is almost impossible to align all the tiles such that the lines flow naturally. If you don't mind that, then it is ok. If you mind that, then it is better to choose a piece with less grain.

Edited by Ks Toh

For feature wall you'll need it in without cuts in 1 big slab form to look nice... Go Soon bee Huat 2nd floor you can see some really nice ones.

I bought one big slab before. But it is too heavy to mount on condo wall. Need to cut to smaller pieces. And that creates the problems ....

I bought one big slab before. But it is too heavy to mount on condo wall. Need to cut to smaller pieces. And that creates the problems ....

hahha no budget buy one whole slab.. .. for the above is abt 60 bucks per piece, 600 by 600 ..

can anyone tell me is that expensive?