Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
19 hours ago, niel85 said:

i love your bathroom, your kitchen, your living room, eveyrthing really! the design compliments each other! congrats on your lovely cozy home!

thank you @niel85 for your kind words! :D 

19 hours ago, niel85 said:

i love your bathroom, your kitchen, your living room, eveyrthing really! the design compliments each other! congrats on your lovely cozy home!

thank you! will pm you shortly!

Hi pipsqueak! :)

Love the half height L-shape glass panel with black frame in your kitchen/ dining area! :wub: I'm looking to get this kinda glass panel with thin metal frame for my kitchen, too. May I know the measurements of the panel and the thickness of the frame? Is your kitchen door a sliding glass door? I would really love to see how your glass panel wrap around the corner and 'connect' to the kitchen door :P  Thank you so much! =D

On 05/04/2016 at 10:50 PM, Changbp said:

hey there, I have an extra vento fino 2 from JB tampoi lighting. Similar to one in your picture except can oscillate and slightly longer fan blade with more power. Never been mounted and i'm selling it. You will get the box with original contents, original receipt (I actually bought some other Fan in this receipt) and warranty card as well. If you are interested PM me.

Is this vento fino 2 still available?

On 10/30/2016 at 8:22 PM, pipsqueak said:

IMG_0279.JPG

Went to perth for a mini moon and we spent a large amount of time in Kmart hoarding stuff like this standing fan and marble based copper standing lamp. If only Kmart would ship to SG or why not just open an outlet here! I am sure it will be a major success here.

i love your home! i'm very intrigued with the fan, its so....eames looking. can we get it anywhere else? the only remotely similar one i came across was the stadler form otto fan but its not a standing fan. this one :

Stadler-Form-Otto-13.77-Floor-Fan.jpg

anyway i remember there used to be kmart in singapore long time ago, probably in the 90s. it was at marina sq but it didn't do well so they closed down. 

oh and nick is also on my shortlist, but honestly i'm quite scared now since i've read reviews about him, his frankness and sarcasm and not sure whether i will fight with him or not lol since i can be very "anal" over certain things. and since this will be our second and probably the last home, we really want to have it our way (for most things at least). i will be very sad and disappointed if nick tells me i cannot do this or that haha.

On 2/2/2017 at 3:54 PM, ahoyinangel said:

Hi pipsqueak! :)

Love the half height L-shape glass panel with black frame in your kitchen/ dining area! :wub: I'm looking to get this kinda glass panel with thin metal frame for my kitchen, too. May I know the measurements of the panel and the thickness of the frame? Is your kitchen door a sliding glass door? I would really love to see how your glass panel wrap around the corner and 'connect' to the kitchen door :P  Thank you so much! =D

@ahoyinangel

hello thanks for your kind words! due to limitations, my kitchen door is a casement type though i would encourage you to do a sliding one as you can then save space. :) i will try to get back to you asap on the measurements and more photos on the weekend!

On 2/2/2017 at 8:57 PM, sonsofliberty said:

L9ve this reno post. Amazing design good for reference.:wub:

@sonsofliberty

thank you for your kind words!

On 2/15/2017 at 5:40 PM, lacesandstripes said:

Hi, thanks for sharing your renovation journey! Congrats on getting your lovely house done:D Would appreciate if you could share with me the contact of your contractor!

@lacesandstripes

hello ok will pm u!

On 2/27/2017 at 9:17 PM, matchalatte said:

i love your home! i'm very intrigued with the fan, its so....eames looking. can we get it anywhere else? the only remotely similar one i came across was the stadler form otto fan but its not a standing fan. this one :

Stadler-Form-Otto-13.77-Floor-Fan.jpg

anyway i remember there used to be kmart in singapore long time ago, probably in the 90s. it was at marina sq but it didn't do well so they closed down. 

oh and nick is also on my shortlist, but honestly i'm quite scared now since i've read reviews about him, his frankness and sarcasm and not sure whether i will fight with him or not lol since i can be very "anal" over certain things. and since this will be our second and probably the last home, we really want to have it our way (for most things at least). i will be very sad and disappointed if nick tells me i cannot do this or that haha.

hello @matchalatte thanks for your kind words! unfortunately i haven't seen a fan elsewhere that looks similar but the one from otto looks **** nice and classy! if you can plan for a quick holiday to any part of Australia, you can also get my standing fan for only $69 haha - things are really affordable there!

i know what you mean about nick's temperament and i had the same reservations as you as well before my renovations. i'm thankful to say my renovation journey with him was really smooth - he really delivered everything to expectations and his workmanship is great, albeit being slow/forgetful on some occasions but those are negligible compared to the end result. my advice would be for you to have a consultation session with Nick first to see if he can deliver what you want before confirming with him. he will definitely have his opinions about how certain things are done so the session would be a good time to find how he works. :) all the best with your renovations! i'm sure it will be an exciting and fruitful one :D

7 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

hello @matchalatte thanks for your kind words! unfortunately i haven't seen a fan elsewhere that looks similar but the one from otto looks **** nice and classy! if you can plan for a quick holiday to any part of Australia, you can also get my standing fan for only $69 haha - things are really affordable there!

i know what you mean about nick's temperament and i had the same reservations as you as well before my renovations. i'm thankful to say my renovation journey with him was really smooth - he really delivered everything to expectations and his workmanship is great, albeit being slow/forgetful on some occasions but those are negligible compared to the end result. my advice would be for you to have a consultation session with Nick first to see if he can deliver what you want before confirming with him. he will definitely have his opinions about how certain things are done so the session would be a good time to find how he works. :) all the best with your renovations! i'm sure it will be an exciting and fruitful one :D

Is that wood?:P