Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Dark Eye Circles

Jux enquired off hand. Jux eye alone is abt 700 for 10 session.

Y seem more ex than facial sia....

Which salon u enquire? Normally if you sign up facial package, they will throw in eye treatment free...bargain hard with them and ask them what else they can throw in..and whether 10 sessions can be extended to 12.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha this i agree....some ppl really have to depend on make-up....had a classmate who used to put v heavy make-up to sch...then one day she didn't put, i thought i saw ghost....too much make-up skin cannot breathe and pores get clogged too....

ya lor. depend too much on makeup liao. very bad lor. :dunno: makeup products are made from chemical therefore apply too much onto the skin aren't good. skin also needs to breathe right. :lol:

anyway, strictly no makeup for me lor. i prefer natural beauty instead of using makeup to create the fake beauty. 8|

Jux enquired off hand. Jux eye alone is abt 700 for 10 session.

Y seem more ex than facial sia....

erm, i assume you're a guy right. how come you're so interested in such thing? 8|

ya lor. depend too much on makeup liao. very bad lor. :sport-smiley-004: makeup products are made from chemical therefore apply too much onto the skin aren't good. skin also needs to breathe right. :)

anyway, strictly no makeup for me lor. i prefer natural beauty instead of using makeup to create the fake beauty. ;)

erm, i assume you're a guy right. how come you're so interested in such thing? !!

Guys nowadays also take care mah rite? :furious:

But no la i slp or dun slp, ppl also say i like neber slp... !!

Guys nowadays also take care mah rite? :(

But no la i slp or dun slp, ppl also say i like neber slp... :(

you must be a vain guy! :deal::P

I used to have this problem too but it seems to go away after I started a jogging routine, increase the frequency of blinking my eyes esp facing the comp, and sleeping regularly on weekdays.

I also realised if I sleep too much I will also have dark eye rings.

I used to have this problem too but it seems to go away after I started a jogging routine, increase the frequency of blinking my eyes esp facing the comp, and sleeping regularly on weekdays.

I also realised if I sleep too much I will also have dark eye rings.

yap i think regular sleep does help....

example u mus have a set of time to sleep & wake up everyday even on weekends

ei : wakeup 7am & sleep at 11pm... everyday so your body will noe your routine.., even on weekend you too mus stay the same sleep time routine lor....

if you one day sleep late one day sleep early your body system will confuse....

i still cant maintain regulary hour sleeping time :)...

tats y i still have dark circle hheee

you must be a vain guy! :yamseng::jawdrop:

these day there man spa & beauty saloon leh..

image counts manz...

yap i think regular sleep does help....

example u mus have a set of time to sleep & wake up everyday even on weekends

ei : wakeup 7am & sleep at 11pm... everyday so your body will noe your routine.., even on weekend you too mus stay the same sleep time routine lor....

if you one day sleep late one day sleep early your body system will confuse....

i still cant maintain regulary hour sleeping time :yamseng:...

tats y i still have dark circle hheee

these day there man spa & beauty saloon leh..

image counts manz...

Bo bian haf to maintain cox reali terrible.....imagine monday morning my staff ask y i look so tired... :yamseng:

Hey Ladies,

Just to add on something useful.....

Dun use cold water to wash yr hair when u r hving menses...It will worsen

yr dark circles condition. Use hot water (of course the tempertaure u must be able to

tahan). This will help. And dun drink any water after 8pm. Drink sips of it if u really

thirsty.

The most important thing is to catch enough and quality sleep.

Do some eye mask occasionally. Body Shop has them.

Can give a try!

Hey Ladies,

Just to add on something useful.....

Dun use cold water to wash yr hair when u r hving menses...It will worsen

yr dark circles condition. Use hot water (of course the tempertaure u must be able to

tahan). This will help. And dun drink any water after 8pm. Drink sips of it if u really

thirsty.

The most important thing is to catch enough and quality sleep.

Do some eye mask occasionally. Body Shop has them.

Can give a try!

huh, don't drink any water after 8pm?! drink sips?! :notti: we can't replenish so little of water for several hours, right? :notti:

huh, don't drink any water after 8pm?! drink sips?! :notti: we can't replenish so little of water for several hours, right? :notti:

Ya... for me ... sure can't ... may be because of that my dark eyes circle can't go off ... btw saw a dark eyes circle medicine sold in clinic that cost $95... everyone try before ??

Edited by HSH21

Ya... for me ... sure can't ... may be because of that my dark eyes circle can't go off ... btw saw a dark eyes circle medicine sold in clinic that cost $95... everyone try before ??

i don't really believe by drinking water after 8pm will cause dark eyes circles. i only heard that may cause eye bags the next morning if drink too much of water the night before. :notti:

i can't do w/o water no matter what. :notti:

huh, don't drink any water after 8pm?! drink sips?! :) we can't replenish so little of water for several hours, right? :thumbs up:

Drink lotsa of water during daytime....try to minimise at nite time...

Bo Pian...

I normally drink lotsa of them in the morning and afternoon.

Haa...seems like tis thread has been quiet for some time....

Few weeks ago after my trip to Krabi, I found tt my dark eye circles start to surface....

Dunno y....so sad, last time not very obvious one...Then my koligs ask me issit I hv not enuff

slp...bt I did slp for 7 to 8 hrs per day...

So decided to make some small investments on the eye...bo pian!

I tried the Collagen eye masks from Face shop, seems no effect!

And currently using their White tree product - eye cream...so far so good! :good:

My dark circles not so obvious liao, bt must use day and nite...not very exp too...

Tink ard $50. :rolleyes:

And the best eye mask tt I used....is from Missha :) - deep sea eye patch!

Works wonders for me, and when I am putting it on, I can feel the blood circulation

inside, no kidding! So far I have tried twice and it works! Not so obvious dark circle for me

liao....

Just something to share with u all....and .....its not expensive. Only $4.90 per pair!

Put inside the fridge before use....and its so soothing and relazing...

PICT0435.jpg

thanks for your recommendation. then you must continue to use lor since it works for you. :) having dark eye circles are terrible lor for women bcos look like panda eyes! :rolleyes: you must take care hor. :good: