Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imakan

A Place I Call Home

Bought this to compliment the Mosel TV !! (Juz luv the design :) )

th_53023_l_ht_xq100_2_122_43lo.jpg

Samsung HT-XQ100 HTS

Same same with mine.... kekekeke.... great mind thinks alike!8| hahahahahah :)

Edited by imakan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U bot from Novena ? We have some bad experience from The White Collection also under the Novena group..

OMG :bangwall::notti: Hope mine doesn't end up the same case as urs :notti: The White Collection? Care to share ur bad exp.?

Same same with mine.... kekekeke.... great mind thinks alike!:good: hahahahahah :help:

Hi 5 :good:

Edited by FSP

Hey guys & gals. I was juz wondering, for LCD TV if gonna wall mount it, wat is the ideal height, distance from sitting position? Any guidelines for it? Or the delivery man will know how to mount it when they deliver :good: Any website dat have guidelines as to how to wall mount a LCD TV? Thanks in advance :P

Hi.... hope this helps....

Normally the delivery guy will not do the mounting... for me.... my TV was SAMSUNG... so SAMSUNG guys came to do the mounting after delivery was made.... he was very good... when I told him how high I wanted it, he said it will not be ideal and gave a rough guide to how one watch tv... saying the eyes focus etc etc etc.... well... i think it was quite right... :jawdrop: so leave it to the professionals :notti::bangwall:

Hi.... hope this helps....

Normally the delivery guy will not do the mounting... for me.... my TV was SAMSUNG... so SAMSUNG guys came to do the mounting after delivery was made.... he was very good... when I told him how high I wanted it, he said it will not be ideal and gave a rough guide to how one watch tv... saying the eyes focus etc etc etc.... well... i think it was quite right... :) so leave it to the professionals :rofl::dunno:

Mine oso Samsung 8| Oh so dat means the delivery guy delivers the TV, & later the Samsung installer will come & install the TV? Dat's great :) Think will ask them to install the LCD TV, the HTS 1 shot as i bought all Samsung :lol: Thanks for the info 8|

Nothing much done after Chinese New Year till date. Some workers not back from holiday :) A little update :)

False Ceiling At Dining Area Partially Done

th_24043_03032007158_122_100lo.jpg

th_24045_03032007159_122_146lo.jpg

th_24050_03032007160_122_27lo.jpg

Foyer Area Fake Low Wall Display :bangwall:

th_24052_03032007161_122_253lo.jpg

th_24054_03032007162_122_261lo.jpg

Ordered my wrought iron main gate today. Installation will be done on 16-03-2007 :D

These r the 3 latest design. I chose the 1 on the left :P

th_82257_07032007172_122_156lo.jpg

I got myself a wrought iron unit number plates too :D Got the 1 on the left with the arrow head.

th_82263_07032007174_122_223lo.jpg

The false ceiling at the dining area, L-Box at the living room & storeroom all done liao. Going to take pics when i have the time :notti:

Ordered my wrought iron main gate today. Installation will be done on 16-03-2007 :D

These r the 3 latest design. I chose the 1 on the left :P

th_82257_07032007172_122_156lo.jpg

I got myself a wrought iron unit number plates too :D Got the 1 on the left with the arrow head.

th_82263_07032007174_122_223lo.jpg

The false ceiling at the dining area, L-Box at the living room & storeroom all done liao. Going to take pics when i have the time :notti:

How much is the gate ? Issit Expensive ?

How much is the gate ? Issit Expensive ?

Hi ah kiat, the gate is $368. Comes with chrome door handles & computer cut keys :( I dunno :P if the price is considered expensive or not. Maybe got cheaper ones !!

Hi ah kiat, the gate is $368. Comes with chrome door handles & computer cut keys :unsure: I dunno :notti: if the price is considered expensive or not. Maybe got cheaper ones :notti:

Thanks...the price looks good to me...too bad no budget for that now...gotta stick with HDB gate :~

Hi ah kiat, the gate is $368. Comes with chrome door handles & computer cut keys :good: I dunno :P if the price is considered expensive or not. Maybe got cheaper ones :bleah:

Hi, im new here.... i really like your deco... it's kool :bleah:

Hi ah kiat, the gate is $368. Comes with chrome door handles & computer cut keys :good: I dunno 8| if the price is considered expensive or not. Maybe got cheaper ones :lol:

anymore latest up to date photo to show us....???? 8|

Update :sport-smiley-004:

08-03-2007

This 3 lines of box up is design by ID to box up HDB's cable piping which cannot be dismantle. The 1st pillar on the left is the 1 with the cable piping, the other 2 is juz design so it'll not be only 1 pillar on the wall that'll look quite "obiang" or obvious it's a box up for something:P

th_74542_08032007177_122_194lo.jpg

th_74551_08032007193_122_4lo.jpg

th_74555_08032007192_122_189lo.jpg

Edited by FSP