Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Wah seh! :)

That's y i also try to avoid walking across the airwell on the ground floor, who knows what might fly down.

Oh no this is not that bad. ever seen an unit ( high floor) from blk89 hanging out their bamboo from one of their bedroom window. Imagine if there is strong wind, the bamboo can just drop and hit on resident who walk at the open pathway.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think a neighbourhood furniture shop @holland v near DBS may sell it. Try it. :(
think there also a few shop at alexander village (opposite queensway) selling small furintures :curse:

ok. thanks so much for the info. shall pop by these two places one of these days :notti:

Just by any chance, JS21, have you been to KOREA before??

I'd never been there before, just wondering how is it like...? :)

is there a relation that is being attempted to relate smell to koreans?

is there a relation that is being attempted to relate smell to koreans?

Oops, no...?

Not relating to smell or anything discriminating about Koreans lah, I promise. Erm, next time come out explain to you...haha! :):P

ok. thanks so much for the info. shall pop by these two places one of these days :P

saw a small furniture shop selling majong table just next to queensway MRt station. the block next to the old driving centre :)

Oops, no...?

Not relating to smell or anything discriminating about Koreans lah, I promise. Erm, next time come out explain to you...haha! 8|8|

i have been there 3x and also met many K-nationals here in my ex line of work and i think i know wat u mean but don worry, when u ever get to Korea, you will personally experience a unique experience 8|

Talking about smell now, my neighbours below are really smelly. Not only are they smokers, incense burners, there's also a type of bawu (body odour) emitting from their unit. !!

Hi JS21, are you staying at >25flr?

My neigbhour staying 1 floor below also smoke at the windows. At times, this Malay family cooks farnie dishes that both my wife and I cant tolerate it and need to quickly close the windows too.

If they need to smoke, perhaps they shd go to the open air at the void deck and smoke. Worst is when we just wash our clothes and hang out just above the "smoking chamber".

saw a small furniture shop selling majong table just next to queensway MRt station. the block next to the old driving centre :D

Hi, are you intending to get a MJ Table? I went to several places, including HV, Chinatown, ABC and Queensway. Some of them sell the same model but at varied prices. There is one model, the cheapest one, with steel brackets at the 4 corners, some are selling $38, some retail it at $45. I ask the bosses what is the difference. The main difference is the leg. The cheaper one has weaker leg support (with red stopper). The more expensive comes with silver leg with black stopper. This confuses me and end up I did not buy any. Waiting for my relatives to give me a good one, those that can be dismantled after playing (cost abt $180-$200) during my housewarming.

At Chinatown PPC, there is one shop selling a nice wooden MJ table at $85 with free delivery. Look for Simon located at level 2. :)

Cheers.

Hi JS21, are you staying at >25flr?

My neigbhour staying 1 floor below also smoke at the windows. At times, this Malay family cooks farnie dishes that both my wife and I cant tolerate it and need to quickly close the windows too.

If they need to smoke, perhaps they shd go to the open air at the void deck and smoke. Worst is when we just wash our clothes and hang out just above the "smoking chamber".

Hi, are you intending to get a MJ Table? I went to several places, including HV, Chinatown, ABC and Queensway. Some of them sell the same model but at varied prices. There is one model, the cheapest one, with steel brackets at the 4 corners, some are selling $38, some retail it at $45. I ask the bosses what is the difference. The main difference is the leg. The cheaper one has weaker leg support (with red stopper). The more expensive comes with silver leg with black stopper. This confuses me and end up I did not buy any. Waiting for my relatives to give me a good one, those that can be dismantled after playing (cost abt $180-$200) during my housewarming.

At Chinatown PPC, there is one shop selling a nice wooden MJ table at $85 with free delivery. Look for Simon located at level 2. :)

Cheers.

mmm... ok. i see... then i shall walk walk and look ard for mj table. need to get some simple furnishing for my other common rooms too. :furious:

mmm... ok. i see... then i shall walk walk and look ard for mj table. need to get some simple furnishing for my other common rooms too. :notti:

Its time to get some birds at our block too. The birds at Blk 89 are getting fatter cos they have been working hard to get rid of the worms located there. Nowadays, we can see the fat fat long long ones .... very er xin .... sian!

Hi Skyspectrum,

That's quite terrible. Anyway, have PM you. :notti:

Yes .... have received your PM. Thanks.

Have replied you too. We may be staying at the same floor ... hehehe

Its time to get some birds at our block too. The birds at Blk 89 are getting fatter cos they have been working hard to get rid of the worms located there. Nowadays, we can see the fat fat long long ones .... very er xin .... sian!

I think blk 90 also has... was trying to avoid stepping on them when I was walking..

haha.. be careful on the millipedes.. think about it, they are the original occupants of this plot of land mah.. so have to give way to them. :bow:

I think millipedes are very common after any construction. That time I saw a lot of millipedes also at Ghim Moh upgraded flats. Now they are gone after many deck washing by Town Council in a year time or so. Well, I guess we just have to wait ba... :jawdrop:

There was one other housing estate with caterpillar problem.

Hmm... could this be an omen of things to come? :yamseng: You know lah, insects and animals exihibiting certain strange behaviour before things happen... or mayb I watch too much nat geo and discovery channel liao... :good: