Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

There was one other housing estate with caterpillar problem.

Hmm... could this be an omen of things to come? :sport-smiley-004: You know lah, insects and animals exihibiting certain strange behaviour before things happen... or mayb I watch too much nat geo and discovery channel liao... :sport-smiley-004:

don't woory so much. it's difinitely not an omen i guess. just that the previous construction makes a good home for millipedes to dwell in. they'll soon be gone once the birds eat them faster than they could reproduce... !!

as for caterpillars... let's wait for them to become beautiful butterflies? haha....

btw, a 10cm long moth died on my ceiling fan. it literally sticked itself to my ceiling fan and died there. i though it was just "parking" there... haha... is that an omen? well... i don't really believe in all these.

Edited by armani

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
TYM, don't worry.. omens are when insects behaving differently.

Heard that if a green colour grasshopper jump right into your home, it means that you will strike 4D soon...

Heard that if a green colour grasshopper jump right into your home, it means that you will strike 4D soon...

****, I just killed the one that came to my home the other day!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Dear all neighbours,

I just collect my keys for blk 90. Now looking for contractor for my 5 room flat. May I know anyone try the Coos Design & Concepts before? Or any good contractor (means price & service is good) that you would recommend to me?

Many thanks in advance.

Dear all neighbours,

I just collect my keys for blk 90. Now looking for contractor for my 5 room flat. May I know anyone try the Coos Design & Concepts before? Or any good contractor (means price & service is good) that you would recommend to me?

Many thanks in advance.

welcome to our neighbourhood. :)quite a number of us have blogs on our reno... u can browse ard to get some ideas.

:yamseng:

oh btw, i bought my Mahjong table and tiles already. bought it from giant. though the tiles(green) is real ugly. but it's really cheap. only 49.90 for MJ tiles plus table. Yeah.......

Edited by armani

Dear all neighbours,

Many thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to the neighbourhood!

My contractor was COOS and Eric was the ID. Generally quite satisfied with their carpentary and masionary work. The only thing to watch out is the parquet work (i suppose they subcontract to another company) that you may need to monitor more. I maybe engaging them again to do up my toilet later this year...

You got your unit from the enbock of margret drive or from recent WIS?

Dear all neighbours,

Many thanks in advance.

Welcome to our neighbourhood!! Do come along for meetups and get to know everyone, ya?? We are all friendly people, dun worry... :)

Hello and welcome to the neighbourhood!

My contractor was COOS and Eric was the ID. Generally quite satisfied with their carpentary and masionary work. The only thing to watch out is the parquet work (i suppose they subcontract to another company) that you may need to monitor more. I maybe engaging them again to do up my toilet later this year...

You got your unit from the enbock of margret drive or from recent WIS?

Oh really? I also get a quote from eric. We decide to do homogeneous as to save $$. May I know any package did you take from Eric? Does it any hidden costs? He urges us to confirm his package before CNY. Now thinking about it. We just need simple renovation.

We are from SERS of margaret dr. :notti:

My contractor uses this subcontractor who has China workers. Really quite crappy1 :notti: From my 1st hand experience, everything on the surface can look good, but look harder, can see the sloppy work. Eg. They do up the veneer surface of my architrave, but for top part unseen if I never climb up the ladder to check, they conveniently "forgot" to paste the veneer. Luckily I checked.

Then because of that, I decided to check the laminates they did for my bay window platform. True enough, the bottom part, unseen if I didn't bend down to check, the laminate work was quite crappy. Now have to specially ask them down to do the touch up.

Oh really? I also get a quote from eric. We decide to do homogeneous as to save $$. May I know any package did you take from Eric? Does it any hidden costs? He urges us to confirm his package before CNY. Now thinking about it. We just need simple renovation.

We are from SERS of margaret dr. :dunno:

I did not take up any package. He will just quote you depending on your requirement and make itemised quote. There are no hidden cost, but you will have to take note of things that are not included in the quote e.g. sand & haulage, electricals, last minute addition/item changes. I suggest you factor in 10-20% for these extra cost that may incur during the reno phase.

The total cost for the reno of my 4 room is 23K incl. electrical, sys4 inverter a/c, hacking of one kitchen wall etc. but did not do up the toilet.

My contractor uses this subcontractor who has China workers. Really quite crappy1 :drunk: From my 1st hand experience, everything on the surface can look good, but look harder, can see the sloppy work. Eg. They do up the veneer surface of my architrave, but for top part unseen if I never climb up the ladder to check, they conveniently "forgot" to paste the veneer. Luckily I checked.

Then because of that, I decided to check the laminates they did for my bay window platform. True enough, the bottom part, unseen if I didn't bend down to check, the laminate work was quite crappy. Now have to specially ask them down to do the touch up.

My contractor uses primarily Msians and one was a Singaporean. The latter was good as he was able to come on Saturday to rectify my house. Anyway, you never know what you will get .... contract never state they must use non-China workers.

Hehehehe ..... millipedes are back .... yes .... let's use our almighty legs when we walk .... be careful.

Hello All,

As i have previously mentioned before about the way my neighbour is lecturing their kids. It has recently getting more and more common, and most of the times its very chilling. I really cannot imagine how the kids are going thru this. Me and my wife's heart just goes to the kids whom we estimate to be below 6years old.

Just want to seek everyone's comment after listening to the recording made below on one of the evening at around 9:30pm. (you may need audio player like Realplayer to listen to this)

http://download19.mediafire.com/x5yygmmnyc...1dx/Beating.amr

This is not the worst episode. We are really suspecting that its a case of domestic violent. What supprises us is that the father appears to be very friendly when we see him and he will normally say hello and so on..

Was wondering what we should do? Should we just hand the case over to the police? but what the police can do about it anyway?

My contractor uses primarily Msians and one was a Singaporean. The latter was good as he was able to come on Saturday to rectify my house. Anyway, you never know what you will get .... contract never state they must use non-China workers.

Hehehehe ..... millipedes are back .... yes .... let's use our almighty legs when we walk .... be careful.

I've never seen the millipedes disappear. ALWAYS see them around :D Must get the TC to fumigate the place, then this problem will disappear.

At least I've learnt a lesson about China workers, AVOID if possible!! Last time I still dare to take China-owned airlines, if I've a choice now, wouldn't take for nuts!

Hello All,

As i have previously mentioned before about the way my neighbour is lecturing their kids. It has recently getting more and more common, and most of the times its very chilling. I really cannot imagine how the kids are going thru this. Me and my wife's heart just goes to the kids whom we estimate to be below 6years old.

Just want to seek everyone's comment after listening to the recording made below on one of the evening at around 9:30pm. (you may need audio player like Realplayer to listen to this)

http://download19.mediafire.com/x5yygmmnyc...1dx/Beating.amr

This is not the worst episode. We are really suspecting that its a case of domestic violent. What supprises us is that the father appears to be very friendly when we see him and he will normally say hello and so on..

Was wondering what we should do? Should we just hand the case over to the police? but what the police can do about it anyway?

This is quite bad... the police might not ba bale to do anything.... what i suggest is that you take this sound clip and make a report at the police post downstairs, and ask them to give you a number to call once you hear this "violence act" again...

another alternative... STOMP is a good way to make authorities work...:D!! just post it there, and then STOMP will contact the authorities... and then the auothorities will have no choice but respond to the case and then give a reply to STOMP...