Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chloelim

JOURNEY ON OUR NEW TERRACE HOUSE

On 14 January 2017 at 1:44 AM, chloelim said:

New update of my favourite spot, walk in wardrobe & bathroom.

Watermarked2(2016-12-30-2129).jpg

Watermarked3(2016-12-30-2129).jpg

Look at all that space! Gorgeous bathroom design.... :wub:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 12/15/2016 at 6:17 PM, chloelim said:

Just received the proposed drawings from my builder. Only word to describe...WOW... 

Watermarked(2016-12-15-2150).jpg

Hi, I noticed what looks like a vertical garden on the wall. Assuming it is, I would like to share with you my opinion as i have a vertical garden in my house (ground floor to level 3).

First, the vertical garden needs sufficient sunlight or the plants will die. Based on the design above, there is insufficient sunlight. So, you need to install artificial lighting for the plants.

Second, you need to provide for water in and drainage out at the bottom.

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 10:59 PM, chloelim said:

Had ask to change the design of my wardrobe, simply love it.:wub: 

IMG_4420.JPG

Are these aluminum wardrobes?

On 2/22/2017 at 9:32 AM, Ks Toh said:

Hi, I noticed what looks like a vertical garden on the wall. Assuming it is, I would like to share with you my opinion as i have a vertical garden in my house (ground floor to level 3).

First, the vertical garden needs sufficient sunlight or the plants will die. Based on the design above, there is insufficient sunlight. So, you need to install artificial lighting for the plants.

Second, you need to provide for water in and drainage out at the bottom.

Thank you KS toh, But my builder recommend artificial plant/grass for the vertical wall. Easy Maintenance.

On 2/22/2017 at 9:32 AM, Ks Toh said:
On 2/23/2017 at 7:30 PM, GMC said:

Are these aluminum wardrobes?

The materials that he shown me is wood materials,Don't think is it Aluminium, will check with him again tomorrow. :P Thanks

9 hours ago, chloelim said:

8ft tall glass. Chances of shattered is very high. Don't think it is that easy to fabricate this wardrobe door.

Just want to let out my furstration, things are going on smoothly but maybe impatient on my end...spoken to some of my friends who had rebuild their house,  they said that the structure works seems fast despite constant raining for the past 3 month+...maybe i'm over excited about my new home...

Demolition 

1st Level

Mezzanine

2nd Level  

Concurrently running wiring & waiting for the attic to be formed

than the Roofing...

IMG_4857.JPG

Hi Chloe,

Your house looks very beautiful!

could you recommend me your architect / builder ? because i just bought my house and thinking to rebuild.

Hope you can show us the finished product sooN!

Rgds

On 11/9/2018 at 11:44 AM, inneedofreno said:

Hi @chloelim

Your house looks so amazing!! We are in need of a good contractor, could I please trouble you to share yours? Much appreciated! All the best for the rest of your works!

Hi,i know one person who is a builder and construction company,if you need the contact then pm me

hi, 

Please help to pm share me the contact of your contractor as soon as possible. I am headache looking for contractor to do the A & A for my old inter terrace house.

Many thanks 

wow...i know this was build sometime in 2016. Am looking at re-construct. Intermediate Terrance and about same land size. Could you PM me your builder that rebuild your house. Thanks