Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
15 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

very classy feel! i like!

Thanks.. well 100% wont be the same as 3d but the idea and concept is the same.. hopefully! 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:28 AM, poliwhack said:

Update of 3D rendering

MB room

IMG-20170403-WA0000.jpg

Hi, please be cautioned that a mirror facing the bed is considered bad fengshui. This is because it depletes your personal energy when you need it the most: at nighttime when your body does its repair work. A mirror facing your bed is also said to bring the energy of the third party into your intimate relationship.

If you don't mind, I guess it is ok.

Edited by KFC1189

6 hours ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi, please be cautioned that a mirror facing the bed is considered bad fengshui. This is because it depletes your personal energy when you need it the most: at nighttime when your body does its repair work. A mirror facing your bed is also said to bring the energy of the third party into your intimate relationship.

If you don't mind, I guess it is ok.

Hi! Thanks for your concern. Yes we dont really mind on the negative effect it bring. Thank you for your reminder. Really appreciate it.

5 hours ago, poliwhack said:

Hi! Thanks for your concern. Yes we dont really mind on the negative effect it bring. Thank you for your reminder. Really appreciate it.

I faced the same feng shui problem in my master bedroom as well and there is no other place to put my wife's dressing table except the bed is facing the mirror. My ID managed to solve this problem by using the following design:

When the mirror is folded down:

983E419F-B38F-4536-9E35-F5EFD31ED63D_zps

When the mirror is open, LED light at both sides will automatically turn on:

6E11C09E-D0FF-4D6C-963F-FE8ACC5EA437_zps

Edited by KFC1189

11 hours ago, KFC1189 said:

I faced the same feng shui problem in my master bedroom as well and there is no other place to put my wife's dressing table except the bed is facing the mirror. My ID managed to solve this problem by using the following design:

When the mirror is folded down:

983E419F-B38F-4536-9E35-F5EFD31ED63D_zps

When the mirror is open, LED light at both sides will automatically turn on:

6E11C09E-D0FF-4D6C-963F-FE8ACC5EA437_zps

Nice idea! but the mirror is too small for my wife's liking. Thanks for the tips anw.

9 minutes ago, poliwhack said:

Nice idea! but the mirror is too small for my wife's liking. Thanks for the tips anw.

The fold down mirror in the dressing table is just for make up of the face only. There is a full length mirror inside my wife's WIW. 

1 minute ago, KFC1189 said:

The fold down mirror in the dressing table is just for make up of the face only. There is a full length mirror inside my wife's WIW. 

Yup. i have a full length mirror in the WIW as well. Let her have whatever she want. :D

On 3/2/2017 at 4:15 PM, poliwhack said:

Digital Lock & RING Wifi Doorbell

Went to AN Digital lock to purchase the RING Wifi Doorbell. Its a wifi doorbell that enable us to answer to anyone at the door wherever in the world or we are in the house without going over to the door to see who is at the door. Provided our phone is connected to wifi or mobile data.

RING WIFI DOORBELL

20170223_212535.jpg

ring-wi-fi-enabled-video-doorbell-features-1024x502.jpg

Hi, could you please share/PM me the cost of this wifi doorbell?  Thank you!

3 hours ago, Shashine17 said:

Oh wow!!! Congrats on your new home. It's really sooo big and spacious! And I really like your L-shape dining area! Can PM me your ID? Thanks!!!

Hi! Thanks for the compliment!! Pm sent!