Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
16 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

house look in good condition!

Yeap. Previous owner renovated it 7 years ago. She spend almost 70k!

Thats why we didnt do any reno on the kitchen and toilet. Still in good condition.

On 20 March 2017 at 9:24 PM, poliwhack said:

WIW in MB room(hack and replace WIW)

20170320_185659.jpg

20170320_185704.jpg

The original WIW looks really good and more logical than your proposed WIW. You should keep it so that you can have a King sized bed in the master bedroom as well.

20 hours ago, KFC1189 said:

The original WIW looks really good and more logical than your proposed WIW. You should keep it so that you can have a King sized bed in the master bedroom as well.

The original WIW compartment space is not enough to fit our stuffs. We need at least 4 doors. Thus the change. well hopefully it turn out better than we all imagine. and we dont want a king in our room. :D

On 15/03/2017 at 9:48 PM, poliwhack said:

3D is out!

Went to take a look at the 3D drawing for our place.. my ID told us that he need to do amendment to the 3D as the furniture and some of the colours is not what we asked for.. His 3D drawer messed it up when he was in reservist. Here are some of the photos for us to visualise.

DINING AREA AND GUEST(PRAYERS) ROOM

20170315_192006.jpg

20170315_192041.jpg

Master Bedroom & walk in wardrobe

20170315_185242.jpg

20170315_185234.jpg

20170315_185302.jpg

Our Bedroom

20170315_185333.jpg

He will amend most of the picture and will meet him again to confirm.

Im getting my keys this week and dismantling will start either Mon or Tues. Hopefully everything goes smoothly ✌

looks really nice!! 

did your id mention anything about maintenance of the white aluminium framea for your guest room?? 

im considering white frames too, but scared that it'll discolor or become dirty easily (as compared to black frames).. 

18 minutes ago, hellobello said:

looks really nice!! 

did your id mention anything about maintenance of the white aluminium framea for your guest room?? 

im considering white frames too, but scared that it'll discolor or become dirty easily (as compared to black frames).. 

i nearly did white frame for my kitchen door. white frame cost more than black frame. my id says its powder coated white so wouldnt discolour... but in e end i went with black to save money..:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hellobello said:

looks really nice!! 

Hello! @hellobello the white frame is powder coated so it wont discolor as compare to aircon or window grille. My id advice to avoid chemical etc strong acid and maintain it regularly. Cross finger!!

Edited by poliwhack

4 hours ago, fifteenmay said:

i nearly did white frame for my kitchen door. white frame cost more than black frame. my id says its powder coated white so wouldnt discolour... but in e end i went with black to save money..:D

Yes! Its powder coated so it wont easily discolor! Thank u! @fifteenmay

Aircon installation done

Mitsubishi 2 tick sys 3 9k btu for 3 rooms

The aircon guy came on time. Scheduled at 10.30am - 11am and they came at 10.45am.

Very knowledgeable installer who gave me some good tips on how to maintain the ac unit. 

They finish installing at 3.30pm.

Very good service from the ac company

20170328_160804.jpg

20170328_160749.jpg

20170328_160736.jpg