Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, poliwhack said:

My ID is currently in reservist and therefore the long hiatus before i can see the 3D. His reservist will end this Fri.

We got a confirmation that the current owner will move out on the 14 of March (Next Tues) and i'm asking my ID to start reno the following day as i will be moving in on the 31st of March.

We will be moving in even when the reno is ongoing as we had no other choices.

Looking forward for everything to start!!

oh wow! can the reno be half done by the time u move in?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, swirl360 said:

Woah how do you manage the logistics of that? Like your belongings and where to sleep?

It wont be a whole house reno that i will be doing.. no reno on Toilet and kitchen.

There will be 2 spare room for us to store our stuffs. We wont be bringing our dining table and chair, sofa set. So there is less big items.

2 storage bed is the only big furniture.

Cross finger lol

1 hour ago, fifteenmay said:

oh wow! can the reno be half done by the time u move in?

Yes. There will be 2 bedrooms that will be ready when we move in. At least i can put my stuff in there.

you have a very nice spacious floorplan! looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

may i ask which furniture shop did u buy your sofa from? its a very nice design. thanks!!

1 hour ago, honeybunny said:

you have a very nice spacious floorplan! looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

may i ask which furniture shop did u buy your sofa from? its a very nice design. thanks!!

Hello @honeybunny Thanks for the kind words! i have PMed u the furniture shop.

9 hours ago, poliwhack said:

It wont be a whole house reno that i will be doing.. no reno on Toilet and kitchen.

There will be 2 spare room for us to store our stuffs. We wont be bringing our dining table and chair, sofa set. So there is less big items.

2 storage bed is the only big furniture.

Cross finger lol

My fingers are crossed for you too!

4 hours ago, honeybunny said:

Thanks for replying poliwhack!

I think your Reno is mainly carpentry so should be quite Ok to live in while it's going on. 

Yes! 90% carpentry work and installation of floor vinyl for 3 bedroom. Should be coping quite well i hope!:yeah:

Will update the 3D of the carpentry work one i have a hand on it!

3D is out!

Went to take a look at the 3D drawing for our place.. my ID told us that he need to do amendment to the 3D as the furniture and some of the colours is not what we asked for.. His 3D drawer messed it up when he was in reservist. Here are some of the photos for us to visualise.

DINING AREA AND GUEST(PRAYERS) ROOM

20170315_192006.jpg

20170315_192041.jpg

Master Bedroom & walk in wardrobe

20170315_185242.jpg

20170315_185234.jpg

20170315_185302.jpg

Our Bedroom

20170315_185333.jpg

He will amend most of the picture and will meet him again to confirm.

Im getting my keys this week and dismantling will start either Mon or Tues. Hopefully everything goes smoothly ✌

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:15 PM, poliwhack said:

Digital Lock & RING Wifi Doorbell

Went to AN Digital lock to purchase the RING Wifi Doorbell. Its a wifi doorbell that enable us to answer to anyone at the door wherever in the world or we are in the house without going over to the door to see who is at the door. Provided our phone is connected to wifi or mobile data.

RING WIFI DOORBELL

20170223_212535.jpg

ring-wi-fi-enabled-video-doorbell-features-1024x502.jpg

Hi, I am not sure if you know that Ring has a Pro video doorbell version (@SGD399) which is much slimmer and has more features. It will also be Apple Homekit enabled if you are in the Apple camp.

14 minutes ago, KFC1189 said:

Hi, I am not sure if you know that Ring has a Pro video doorbell version (@SGD399) which is much slimmer and has more features. It will also be Apple Homekit enabled if you are in the Apple camp.

Hi.. Yes! I do know that there is a latest model of the ring doorbell. Thanks for the info anw! :D

More "before reno" photos of my place

Living area

20170320_185618.jpg

20170320_185626.jpg

WIW in MB room(hack and replace WIW)

20170320_185659.jpg

20170320_185704.jpg

Master toilet

20170320_185710.jpg

20170320_185725.jpg

Master bedroom

20170320_185749.jpg