Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My house is coming on the 2nd quarter of this year and was preparing to find a ID for quotation.

As Ideal house was recommended by all bro/sis here and i went down today with my CO today. We was attended by Mr Danny Lim instead of the name (Such as K or Melvin) and was worried whether can Mr Danny good or not?? :notti:

Anyway, mine is a premiun flat in Sengkang and not much thing to be done but was quoted ard S$20k. Is this too expensive or not coz i did try to get some quoted from some ID. Most of them is cheaper by 2k compare to Ideal House but Ideal house provide me more idea.

So if i was attended by Danny, can i change to Mr K ?? But will this change show no face to Mr Danny.. !!

All bro / Sis, pls help me...tolong tolong

My house is coming on the 2nd quarter of this year and was preparing to find a ID for quotation.

As Ideal house was recommended by all bro/sis here and i went down today with my CO today. We was attended by Mr Danny Lim instead of the name (Such as K or Melvin) and was worried whether can Mr Danny good or not?? :)

Anyway, mine is a premiun flat in Sengkang and not much thing to be done but was quoted ard S$20k. Is this too expensive or not coz i did try to get some quoted from some ID. Most of them is cheaper by 2k compare to Ideal House but Ideal house provide me more idea.

So if i was attended by Danny, can i change to Mr K ?? But will this change show no face to Mr Danny.. :unsure:

Did you check Ideal House website? They have some packages. If you base what is quoted in the package and the price of it, you can get a rough idea if its a reasonable quote

As Ideal house was recommended by all bro/sis here and i went down today with my CO today. We was attended by Mr Danny Lim instead of the name (Such as K or Melvin) and was worried whether can Mr Danny good or not?? :)

So if i was attended by Danny, can i change to Mr K ?? But will this change show no face to Mr Danny.. :unsure:

Ideal House is owned by Mr K, i think that sort of guarantees the standard even if you are served by other IDs. But having said that, my ID is Mr K... :good:

Ideal House is owned by Mr K, i think that sort of guarantees the standard even if you are served by other IDs. But having said that, my ID is Mr K... :good:

Har? :unsure::) K is owner of Ideal House?!?!?

Search HDB web site list of contractors for Ideal House, it is registered under his name. He should be the boss ba... :)

Huh? Mr K is the boss??? Ths is news to me. But somebody told me he is not the boss :unsure:

Ya , according to HDB, Ideal hse is owned by K ... But I wondered the company name is I-DEAL house or IDEAL House , one with dash , one without dash , is it the same?

Did you check Ideal House website? They have some packages. If you base what is quoted in the package and the price of it, you can get a rough idea if its a reasonable quote

Hi Kajua,

Thanks a lot....new bird leh...and have no experience on all tis reno work!:notti:! :dancingqueen:

Hi Kajua,

Thanks a lot....new bird leh...and have no experience on all tis reno work!:P! :furious:

You are welcome :)

We were also new bird when we first started in September. Now still learning :)

Think most important like what we read in a lot of threads, you must be comfortable with the ID you work with rather then just get the famous ones. Of course the company credibility must be good also wait comfortable but lousy job. That why I was also asking around in another thread besides Mr K how have been the experience with Ideal House other ID in general.

Good luck hunting for the ID/Contractor.....it wears you down and tires you out after a while

Hi, can anyone please PM me the contact number of Mr. K and/or any of the other IDs in Ideal House worth recommending? Thanks.

Edited by enq

Anyone use peter, ID from ideal house before?

Yes. We did and love his work. He is really so patient and thoughtful just like Kenneth would.

Our friend also used him and is very pleased with his work as well. Recommend that you choose him if you can't get Kenneth. Peter always work in consultation with Kenneth. Great team work and as good as having Kenneth do the work. Not many IDs in Ideal House is like that.