Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Going to sign up with Ideal House , Steven Tay and Max Ng. Not K though we initially contacted K , he transfer us to Steven

We have not been able to find any post about either Max or Steven from Ideal House.

Guess we will be the first to on the forum to have our work handled by them.

So far their service been quite good in terms of speed of response to request and follow ups etc etc.

Hubby and I went to meet Peter from Ideal House last week to see his quotation. Peter came across as a nice and sincere experienced guy. Anyone used him before. He told us is new and just joined them a month ago.

Hi, how do you find him and his design. Can share with me? I am plannign to meet with Peter for my renov.

babykoh...sad to know you have a bad experience...

anyway, can you remove Mr K number from your post?? he's getting too much prank call that I cannot even reach him...

reporting here as a ideal house customer!! :dancingqueen:

Welcome to the club. Who is your ID? Is it Mr K?

Finally my renovation starting next week. Have been talking to k since Nov 07... Design finally approved by me and my CO on Tuesday.. Really hand-up to K as we change the design and pattern more than 6 times and he have been patient to us.... :sport-smiley-004: ....Imagine Design same house for 2 months... :notti:

Selecting tiles on this Sunday ... Project Reno for me finally started...

Finally my renovation starting next week. Have been talking to k since Nov 07... Design finally approved by me and my CO on Tuesday.. Really hand-up to K as we change the design and pattern more than 6 times and he have been patient to us.... :thumbs up: ....Imagine Design same house for 2 months... :thumbs up:

Hi Silver, do you mind PM your quotation?

Finally my renovation starting next week. Have been talking to k since Nov 07... Design finally approved by me and my CO on Tuesday.. Really hand-up to K as we change the design and pattern more than 6 times and he have been patient to us.... :) ....Imagine Design same house for 2 months... :)

Silver bro, i had thought u already started your reno last month. I contacted Mr K late last month. He gin kar gin qiu (fast leg fast hand), came out with the design in a day, revised with us over a couple of days, gave 3D drawings last week (much to our satisfaction), and my reno started off this week. :deal:

Have fun choosing tiles!

Finally my renovation starting next week. Have been talking to k since Nov 07... Design finally approved by me and my CO on Tuesday.. Really hand-up to K as we change the design and pattern more than 6 times and he have been patient to us.... :thumbs up: ....Imagine Design same house for 2 months... :furious:

CONGRATS.. finally startin..

u can start a blog liaos.. hee

I look forward to ur reno updates

and yes, i agree.. mr K is realli patient.. same goes for me and hubby..