Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all,

seems like mr k is very popular here...i've went down to ideal hse and was quoted by this guy johnny. he seems nice and he managed to stick to our budget. have seen a few of his work at various locations although we haven't sign with him, and we find his workmanship not bad. so far he gave us a lot of ideas. was thinking if anyone here have ever work with him? would like to get more reviews on him.

Anyone who signed with Ideal House but not served by Mr K? Hows the after sales service and during work service?

Anyone?

Jus met up wif 1 ID frm Ideal Hse but its definitely not Kenneth..The standard package seems quite a good deal but just tat engaging an ID that is not recommended at all makes me really insecure.

Any possibility to switch ID even if we have met for the first time?

hi kajua,

i have signed with ideal house but not kenneth. i met johnny and have signed with him instead. he is great and i have confident in him. i think most of the id in ideal hse are quite good fr the reviews here.

i have just signed with johnny and have choosen my tiles. he able to meet my budget unlike other ids and he always have a lot of ideas to share. i have not started my reno but very soon will be starting...

so far i find him really great and have checked on his workmandship and no problem on that.

you can consider ideal hse. shouldn't be a prob...

Hi I'm new to this forum...

also looking at Mr K actually.. found that a lot ppl talking abt him...

Do u guys mind share the quotation to me??

Thanks in advance. =)

Hi,

Just bought our 4rm flat and intend to do some reno on kitchen & bathroom.

Really grateful to this forum bcos give really a lot of useful information !!

After reading from forum finally decide for Mr. K from Ideal House as our ID.

Honestly feel very worried abt the reno bcos it'll involved a big amount $$

Will start the reno in mid Dec & hoping by God's grace everything will goes well.

Thanks again !!

hi kajua,

i have signed with ideal house but not kenneth. i met johnny and have signed with him instead. he is great and i have confident in him. i think most of the id in ideal hse are quite good fr the reviews here.

i have just signed with johnny and have choosen my tiles. he able to meet my budget unlike other ids and he always have a lot of ideas to share. i have not started my reno but very soon will be starting...

so far i find him really great and have checked on his workmandship and no problem on that.

you can consider ideal hse. shouldn't be a prob...

Hi LLhome

Thanks for the information

Just brought Steven and Max from Ideal house to see the house. Just waiting for their revise quote

Hopefully it is near my budget

They brought me and my FH to see one of their project in Jurong West, it looks quite good

-Celest

hi everyone..

jus to find out from ani recent Ideal House customer... did any of the IDs (be it Mr K, Melvin, Steven..) give any free gifts?

Hubby & I have met them several times.. Of coz we must say that their quote is indeed reasonable however we r still alittle unsure of their workmanship... Anione can share comments on the workmanship pl. thanks

hi everyone, I am a newbie here. Abt to go for my first appt on Xmas eve.

Seems ideal house is popular and Mr K seems like the fav choice for a lot of people. Can someone PM me his contact? Thanks.