Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi!

I am really interested in approaching Mr K for a quotation :dunno: Can anyone pls pm his hp number? Thanks!

Send... happy ID hunting...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Send... happy ID hunting...

Met up with Kenneth last week to discuss quotation. Despite his busy schedule, he managed to get the quotation and perspective drawings ready in 10 days! After he drove us around to see his ongoing projects, he even sent us home! And we haven't even signed on any dotted line!

Haven't decided to engage him yet, but I must say his customer service is world class! !! Very patient, honest (readily admits when he doesn't know the answer to my questions) and flexible to suggestions.

No wonder he has so many satisfied customers...

Hope his final quotation is within my budget...

Hope U join the K'club soon...

as long as your budget is not ridiculously quoted...then i am sure K can meet it...

We arrange a meeting with Mr K. But when we go down another person attended to us. If he is not free then he should have arrange another appointment with us 8|

well...did you specifically mention to him that you wanted him to do it?

be fair to him...

Guess he's overloaded with project now..I am sure you dun want a half hearted contractor also right ??

as long as your budget is not ridiculously quoted...then i am sure K can meet it...

actually he has met it already, just that the other ID is quite good also lah, more ex, but better carpentry... so see if the other ID can requote.

frankly I'm hoping that the other ID cannot meet K's quote, so I'll only have 1 choice! haha. If can meet K's quote I'll have a headache deciding who to choose...

see, if they can match mr K price, means their workmanship also lousy...

and are you sure they are as easy to handle as mr K in terms of problems etc??

it's up to you.. :sport-smiley-004:

anyway, I am not saying the Mr K workmanship is lousy, but since you said the other's is better...

see, if they can match mr K price, means their workmanship also lousy...

and are you sure they are as easy to handle as mr K in terms of problems etc??

it's up to you.. :bangwall:

anyway, I am not saying the Mr K workmanship is lousy, but since you said the other's is better...

Review quotation with Ideal House liao.... speaking on workmanship , could anyone comment on the carpantery work by ideal house?

Went to their office , dun really like the display kitchen there , especially the carpentery.

Went to their office , dun really like the display kitchen there , especially the carpentery.

Don't like in term of design ?? I never go to their new office...

I have no complaint of my carpentery...

Don't like in term of design ?? I never go to their new office...

I have no complaint of my carpentery...

good to hear that...thanks HSH.. this will definitely help in my decision of choosing which ID to go to... Done review ... Price is lower than the other ID I go .. review A&D , baroque and intradesign to come :) ...

good to hear that...thanks HSH.. this will definitely help in my decision of choosing which ID to go to... Done review ... Price is lower than the other ID I go .. review A&D , baroque and intradesign to come :( ...

But hor... they also have different team of worker... not sure are their standard same... don't blame me give U the wrong info..

if you think quality is no good, then keep a close eye during the reno lor..

no good, straight away tell Mr K..

But hor... they also have different team of worker... not sure are their standard same... don't blame me give U the wrong info..

yup i realised that... actually sometimes i wonder why we even bother visiting their works in progress. in the end each company has x number of tiling teams and y number of carpentry teams. you may think the carpentry work by abc company is good just by looking at 1-2 projects, but in the end if u sway sway get their worst carpentry/tiling team to do your place, there will still be problems.

that's y i think the ID is more important. get reliable ID, if the carpentry/tiling !! , u can tell him straightaway and he will 8| the carpenters until they 8| then they will have no choice but to redo. then you will be :D , the ID will also be :D cos u keep telling other people how :horse: he is

so i must find a reliable ID!

Ya.. ID is very important... somehow the reno cann't be so smooth that everything done as U want... so long as U are happy with the end result I think that's most important... the in between problem and solution should be handle by the ID...