Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all.... I just signed with Mr k last nite after read thru all the msg from u guys. I really feel he is quite good and not pushy compare to other which almost call me every alternate day. Btw, any1 got pic to post as wish to see his design ..... hehehe........

hi... welcome to the K's club... sorry.. I lost count already... U are the number 6 or 7 here....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hihi....... any1 got ur house photo to upload here? wish to see what is the design from ur ID.....

U can refer to my blog... but mine is just a simple house...

Hi, wish to check abt the haulage changes. For the haulage charges which include in the quote isz including of sand? coz I remember Mr K told me is include sand etc which he only quoted my abt $450. Pls comment.... as I saw some was mentioned is seperate charges for haulage + sands.

Hi iVory,

U got any pic for ur house reno? can show it to me?

Thanks....

U can see the picture from her blog...

Hi, wish to check abt the haulage changes. For the haulage charges which include in the quote isz including of sand? coz I remember Mr K told me is include sand etc which he only quoted my abt $450. Pls comment.... as I saw some was mentioned is seperate charges for haulage + sands.

He didn't check me extra for the sand...

Hi HappyDay

Good to know that you have signed with K. You are certainly in good, honest hands! Do pop by my t-blog to see my reno progress. I will be posting more pictures once my carpentary is up.

All the best for your reno! :bleah:

hi.. any comments regarding their workmanship?

For me... it is good.... I have shifted in more than a year and so far so good... U can read out our blog to find out more...

U are talking to which ID ??

For me... it is good.... I have shifted in more than a year and so far so good... U can read out our blog to find out more...

U are talking to which ID ??

hi HSH21, thanks :sport-smiley-004: will go take a look at your blog... we met up with this guy Steven... do u know him?

hi HSH21, thanks :sport-smiley-004: will go take a look at your blog... we met up with this guy Steven... do u know him?

Sorry... I don't... actually most of the people here ID is K...

Hubby and I went to meet Peter from Ideal House last week to see his quotation. Peter came across as a nice and sincere experienced guy. Anyone used him before. He told us is new and just joined them a month ago.

Hubby and I went to meet Peter from Ideal House last week to see his quotation. Peter came across as a nice and sincere experienced guy. Anyone used him before. He told us is new and just joined them a month ago.

Hi

I also met Peter for my quote. Seems ok. But worried about the design. If can cut further then would be within our budget. Haa..

Hi again,

Just to check, anyone got Ideal house to do some simple sketch on the design of the feature wall or bomb shelter feature before you decide?

I am having a hard time deciding as they do not show those to me and I cannot do a comparison on the design.

Thanks.