Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

I also met Peter for my quote. Seems ok. But worried about the design. If can cut further then would be within our budget. Haa..

U might want to look for my id David, his design is nice and will try to help u with ur budget.

U might want to look for my id David, his design is nice and will try to help u with ur budget.

Wah, like tat not very nice lae. Since I oredi started some stuff wif Peter oredi. Thanks anyway.

Hi again,

Just to check, anyone got Ideal house to do some simple sketch on the design of the feature wall or bomb shelter feature before you decide?

I am having a hard time deciding as they do not show those to me and I cannot do a comparison on the design.

Thanks.

For most of the ID firm... they only show the drawing after U sign the contract...

For most of the ID firm... they only show the drawing after U sign the contract...

I guess you are right. Of the IDs I went to (about 5-6) only 2 have shown me the drawings of the feature wall and console.

I guess you are right. Of the IDs I went to (about 5-6) only 2 have shown me the drawings of the feature wall and console.

I think the drawing most likely is from the template... I mean they show the same drawing to all the customers... only when U confirm the contract... then they will show U the actual drawing ...

Hi again,

Just to check, anyone got Ideal house to do some simple sketch on the design of the feature wall or bomb shelter feature before you decide?

I am having a hard time deciding as they do not show those to me and I cannot do a comparison on the design.

Thanks.

Hi.. how U find this feature wall ?? I like it...

My feature wall that seal the Bombshelter door. So where are the opening???

img0503wk0.jpg

Close-up of the feature wall. Here the opening of my bombshelter. On the left side are the shoe rack with the electrical circuit board inside it.

img0502ys7.jpg

Hi.. how U find this feature wall ?? I like it...

How much your feature wall quoted? I not much budget. Most of it went to flooring and kitchen. Flr area too big lah.

Thanks.

How much your feature wall quoted? I not much budget. Most of it went to flooring and kitchen. Flr area too big lah.

Thanks.

Oh... that's not mine... it is from Cheesecake... her house is done by Ideal House too...

Oh... that's not mine... it is from Cheesecake... her house is done by Ideal House too...

Hello,

can anyone advise the contact # of K and the address of Ideal House. The website is down. Thank you.

Hello,

can anyone advise the contact # of K and the address of Ideal House. The website is down. Thank you.

pm U K contact lor... U can check with him the address... because they had shifted... not too sure where is it...

website no prob ma..

I also signed up with Mr K after friend's recommendation..

now doing Plumber work..

so far so good too...Mr K is a nice person to negotiate issue..

he have many understudy with him lately..maybe he wanna retire liao...

He's the boss of Ideal House right ?

Location is shophouse beside Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, along upper serangoon rd

he have many understudy with him lately..maybe he wanna retire liao...

Retire ?? no lah.... He is still very young lor... I think he is only 31...

Ya... during my time also got understudy came with him... not too sure is he the boss there... only know that he got some POWER in dealing with issue...

Edited by HSH21

Not sure if he's the boss...if he is, he certainly isnt saying, lol.

He relocated liao, last time the place is at Bukit Timah...my malay colleague is interested in getting him to do her hse too...

HSH21 is rite. K is very young loh...when i was doing reno with him, weekends, he will bring along 1 or 2 young chaps with him & usually, those young chaps will follow him around & listen quietly. Mayb i shld ask him hor..if he reali is the boss, lol. Keep asking him to get married & have little kenneths, LOL.

Thanks.

wtg54, im not sure of how much my feature wall alone costs...cos it comes together with my package...Juz to let u noe dat not the whole thing is feature wall. The part where its 'thicker' than the rest is actually the shoe cabinet. K suggested to combine the two & my hubby likes it...He suggested adding mirrors so i asked him got to top up for mirrors anot & he say no need...I tink shldnt be too expensive...

Hihi....... any1 got ur house photo to upload here? wish to see what is the design from ur ID.....

If u wish to view mine, u can view it by clicking on the link in my signature below....my ID was Kenneth...

hi.. any comments regarding their workmanship?

I have shifted in for 7/8 mths thereabouts...so far, so good :P

Hi!

Can I have the contacts for Ideal House ID?

Website/email/tel. no?

I cant find them on the net..

Thanks

If u happen to buy todays New Paper, Ideal House is having a promo now...

Not sure if this is allowed, moderators, u may remove if this is against the rules...

Ideal House ID

780 Upper Serangoon Road

#01-02 Choon Kim Road

Singapore 534649

Tel: 6469 6538

Fax: 6469 7239

Actually, if cannt find contacts, can easily get it from yellowpages....