Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, matchalatte said:

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-01 at 10.07.35 PM (1).jpeg

how come yr MBR bathroom looks like this? did you remove the partition board and mesh grating? 

last level dont have the partition board.
soi box up the air con piping so it looked like this loh.

before vs after:
 

IMG_3807.PNG.db859f8715817526d3c40bd0e2a0f4c2.PNG59d0f7a661064_WhatsAppImage2017-10-01at10_07_35PM.jpeg.08eaa62d9d6daaf3065cd576e73c3962.jpeg.65b808516b42381ce0c157406dc1e673.jpeg

Edited by Clarence Lye
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

last level dont have the partition board.
soi box up the air con piping so it looked like this loh.

beforevs after:
 

IMG_3807.PNG.db859f8715817526d3c40bd0e2a0f4c2.PNG59d0f7a661064_WhatsAppImage2017-10-01at10_07_35PM.jpeg.08eaa62d9d6daaf3065cd576e73c3962.jpeg.65b808516b42381ce0c157406dc1e673.jpeg

oh wow! really? i didnt know top floor no partition board, i only know the ceiling is higher, is it? then where do the toilet pipes go? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, matchalatte said:

oh wow! really? ididnt know top floor no partition board, i only know the ceiling is higher, is it? then where do the toilet pipes go? 

@matchalatte haha no pipes. becos my waste water will go downstairs, and downstairs will have the pipes. LOL. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

And yes.. top floor ceiling is 2.8m. other floors are 2.6m.
actually top floor we bo hua, we pay more for top floor and we have to pay for box up cos there's no partition board. But at least no pipes. :lol:

Edited by Clarence Lye
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:

@matchalatte haha no pipes. becos my waste water will go downstairs, and downstairs will have the pipes. LOL. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

And yes.. top floor ceiling is 2.8m. other floors are 2.6m.
actually top floor webohua, we pay more for top floor and we have to pay for box up cos there's no partition board. But at least no pipes. :lol:

Most BTO flats have the waste pipes placed in the air-con ledge. This is a good design and will make the bathrooms roomier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10 August 2017 at 5:53 PM, Clarence Lye said:

Box-ing up of my Service yard Pipe (1 of them, the other one will be concealed by carpentry that is flush with the top/bottom cabinet) using the calcium silicate is completed:
For box-ing up of wet area (toilet/kitchen), it's recommended to use calcium silicate as it can withstand better moisture as compared to the normal partition board material.

abit regret for not box-ing up the area below the common toilet window because I wanted to install  the concealed power socket there to use with dyson.. but too late now. :~


Taking Measurement
box1.JPG.9af6c671b248df9dc0513765cc9c8041.JPG

 

Putting up the "frame"
box2.JPG.b1a40900565441d3e9c0e049a534dd6e.JPG

 

After installation:
box3.JPG.3533eca8fbae2f05be154fbdda3b97bc.JPGbox4.JPG.d5b417db456107295963a1175529bf62.JPG

box5.JPG.943aab43920ded65f0f080496cb93ced.JPG

I am surprised that there are two waste pipes in your service yard. I thought HDB has moved those unsightly pipes to the air-con ledge. But the good thing is that you don't have any pipe in the bathroom. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, infinity2015 said:

haha ...i also selected top floor, can put ceiling fan in toilet since so much space ....lol

ceilingfan ah? toilet need to be so windy meh? :D

4 hours ago, infinity2015 said:

One question , like to know if can do false ceiling in toilet since height too tall ? 

can do false ceiling, but ididntwanted due to cost and it's not a need as i'm not doing any down light.
and also you will need to use the better material (calcium silicate) for false ceiling due to moisture for a longer lasting false ceiling.

2 hours ago, KFC1189 said:

I am surprised that there are two waste pipes in your service yard. I thought HDB has moved those unsightly pipes to the air-con ledge. But the good thing is that you don't have any pipe in the bathroom. 

it's only my block that has these unsightly pipes at both side of the service yard. (1 on the left of service yard, 1 on the right of service yard).
Other blocks has only 1 pipe at the service yard.

 

Also.. no idea why everytime my words get stick together when i have added a space.. any idea? zz

Edited by Clarence Lye
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4 October, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Songz said:

Nice box up of the pipes :good:

Thanks! :D

 

Part 1 of taobao item came on Friday evening, the remaining items were delayed due to random custom inspection -.-

Was glad that the trolley came, it was useful during this weekend as we arrange for alot deliveries to come.
- Coffee Table from Courts
- Shower/Basin stuffs from Hansgrohe
- Bombshelter rack from RackSolutions were also up, we top up to the 2.1m height, so we can put stuffs at the higher tier.
- also requested for NST Curtain to come give a quote. (they paste their ad all over the lift, so decided to just try calling them)

Samples were brought, and we selected the stuffs fairly quickly. Not sure if it's expensive, but here's the price:
$1190 for Day+Night curtain for MBR and Living, Roller Blind x 1, Venetian Blind x 1.

Any one else got other lobang?

unnamed.jpg.5e20a84ac3b335ef0a3597f87d2b53ad.jpgUnknown.jpeg.1fec55b3356db44e2428b3cd46dda500.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clarence Lye said:


Samples were brought, and we selected the stuffs fairly quickly. Not sure if it's expensive, but here's the price:
$1190 for Day+Night curtain for MBR and Living, Roller Blind x 1, Venetian Blind x 1.

Any one else got other lobang?

 

I compare a few prices and in the end I uses this shop for curtain (They do my current condo previous owner curtains which seem ok) : 

Name : Hung Kee Chin Chin 

Tel : 6268 2632

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2017 at 8:46 PM, Songz said:

I compare a few prices and in the end Iuses this shop for curtain (They do my current condo previous owner curtains which seem ok) : 

Name : Hung Kee Chin Chin 

Tel : 6268 2632

thanks@Songz, will call him nearer to completion.
Most people quote me about the range of 1000 - 1200 for my requirement.

I thought quite common leh for my requirement, i'm not asking for special blind/curtain also.. :unsure:
so don't know is it kenna carrot or it's really that kind of price.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clarence Lye said:

thanks@Songz, will call him nearer to completion.
Most people quote me about the range of 1000 - 1200 for my requirement.

I thought quite common leh for my requirement, i'm not asking for special blind/curtain also.. :unsure:
so don't know is it kenna carrot or it's really that kind of price.

Just compare few quotes and i doubt you will be carrot :P

By the way choose and check on the material used.

Eg. Total Blackout type is not washable by washing machine to what I know. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2017 at 3:30 PM, Clarence Lye said:

Thanks! :D

 

Part 1 of taobao item came on Friday evening, the remaining items were delayed due to random custom inspection -.-

Was glad that the trolley came, it was useful during this weekend as we arrange for alot deliveries to come.
- Coffee Table from Courts
- Shower/Basin stuffs from Hansgrohe
- Bombshelter rack from RackSolutions were also up, we top up to the 2.1m height, so we can put stuffs at the higher tier.
- also requested for NST Curtain to come give a quote. (they paste their ad all over the lift, so decided to just try calling them)

Samples were brought, and we selected the stuffs fairly quickly. Not sure if it's expensive, but here's the price:
$1190 for Day+Night curtain for MBR and Living, Roller Blind x 1, Venetian Blind x 1.

Any one else got other lobang?

unnamed.jpg.5e20a84ac3b335ef0a3597f87d2b53ad.jpgUnknown.jpeg.1fec55b3356db44e2428b3cd46dda500.jpeg

Where did you get your hansgrohe stuff from? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, scheep said:

Where did you get your hansgrohe stuff from? 

hansgrohe directly. wanted to get from xtwostore but then i am not sure how the custom clearing thingy works. so give up the hassle, although the saving is like $200-400.. :~

 

By the way, update on the MBR tiling works. And i also amended the title fo my tblog to 15shades of grey instead. LOL. :huh:

MBR2.jpg.90add17ef103d87daad952a15f5e86d6.jpgMBR1.jpg.ab8cbb223fe8ca34f8c6741af79f8454.jpg

Looking so pweety :wub:
can't wait for everything to be done together with all the hansgrohe stuffs :D

Edited by Clarence Lye
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×