Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Edwin Yap

Jianjian & Nana

Thank you everybody. :yamseng:

Ya, for a new 4rm flat it is expensive. Its more than $300k for my level..

We have already appointed Samuel from G'Plan as our ID. Understand Kelvin is the popular one here but I am pretty sure Samuel will not be disappointing me as well.

I am not only anxious. The suspense is killing me. Wondering abt the type of doors, gates, kitchen flooring, toilet tiles that HDB will be providing and so on...

As this unit is made up of 2 studio apartments, level 2 to 20 are the studio apartments & level 21 to 40 are the 4rm units. However view is facing Holland village area thus not as great as compared to some other units which are facing Orchard area. Nonetheless, we are very happy that we managed to get a unit of our choice which the level co-incides with our wedding date. :)

Hey... we are using the same company but my ID is kelvin .. mine also 4 rm but resale flat in toa payoh.. very small unit.. just started work today.. hopefully no complaint from my neighbour below..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi PPL, I need to seek your advice here. Got these photos from fellow neighbors at SGBrides forum and realised that the bay window areas are sloping downwards which is quite redundant cos it cant be used as a sitting area neither u can use it to display decorative items by the area. Any idea whether is it possible to level the bay area so that at least it is flat? :help:

464653.jpg

464652.jpg

Wah...hmm..pretty ex hor? So heng ah..level coincides with ur wedding date? Gong Xi Gong Xi :yamseng:

Mine selection is on the 2nd day pm slot & we are only looking at unit 314 and 308 at this particular level. During the 1st day, 314 is already taken up for this level so we are abit sianz cos what is the possibility of getting just that particular 1 unit on the 2nd day pm slot somemore! Phew, luck was on our side and we manage to get it. Heart almost popped out that day. :notti:

Hey... we are using the same company but my ID is kelvin .. mine also 4 rm but resale flat in toa payoh.. very small unit.. just started work today.. hopefully no complaint from my neighbour below..

Do show updates and your pics for sharing ya? :sport-smiley-004:

Hey, your floorplan is very similiar to mine, especially the bomb shelter, kitchen and MBR area! My floorplan is here:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6946

Erm, what am I talking about - we are both in the same estate, of course similiar lah!! Wahaha...me abit drunk now...

Thanks for your photos in your blog. Its very informative! :good:

Finally the problems of leveling the slope at the bay window is solved by a fellow forumer here - lin_stapler

Guess I will be getting my ID to do the exact same thing for me as well.

Keys are yet to be collected but $$ has already flew out of pocket for some furnishing.

Purchased a sofa, coffee table and a TV console so far.

SOFA

- purchase this in red with extra set of black sofa covers

AXIS20Chaise20Lounge.jpg

COFFEE TABLE

- purchase something similar to this but in black with black glass top

Lander.jpg

TV CONSOLE

- purchase this in black and 2.2m version

Zeus.jpg

Edited by predaking

hihi,

congrats to U getting a new nest!!

Saw your floorplan.. I found it quite interesting..

U can make toilet available for every rooms leh.. keke.. Just hack away a small wall at the shower area den u can put in the door!!

hihi,

congrats to U getting a new nest!!

Saw your floorplan.. I found it quite interesting..

U can make toilet available for every rooms leh.. keke.. Just hack away a small wall at the shower area den u can put in the door!!

Haha, u got a very interesting idea there.

But too bad i am unable to do it cos i need a wardrobe in that space for my guest room and a full height display for the other space in my study room. :P

sofa ard $1000 before disc

extra sofa covers ard $320 before disc

coffee table ard $650 before disc

TV console ard $1200 before disc

However, paid only ard $2000 for everything after disc!!

Pm me if you interested in the details.

hi,

I am getting a unit at tanglin halt too.

Your furniture looks great. Can pm me where is this furniture shop? btw i am in the mist of looking around for an ID, was considering on Gplan too, can pm me your quotation as well :jawdrop:

Thanks

Hi all, i had engaged Aven from G Plan. These are what i going to do for my new 85m2, 4 room flat in tanglin halt. Is the price reasonable?

This is the detailed contract:

1 Flooring Finishes

1.1 Granite Black tiles at foyer area with skirting $690

1.2 Granite floor tiles 60x60cm for living/dinning hall with skirting $2030

1.3 Granite floor tiles 60x60cm for 3 bedrooms with skirting $3580

1.4 Homogeneous floor tiles 30x30cm matt textured for storeroom $320

1.5 Raised cement base with tiled skirting for kitchen cabinet $380

1.6 Raised cement base with tiled surface for fridge base and washing machine base $220

2 Wall finishes and ceiling works

2.1 Painting for whole house/ceiling and water pipes with ICI emulsion paint $1150

2.2 False ceiling for living/dining hall $770

3 Plumbing works

3.1 Installation of instant water heater and connection of inlet/outlet single pipe for bathroom $90

3.2 Installation of kitchen sink and tap and connection of inlet/outlet single pipe $140

4 Door

4.1 Aluminium bi-fold door for kitchen $200

5 Living hall

5.1 Tv console with laminate finish and ABS profile doors 1700mm $600

5.2 Feature wall for Tv with laminate finish 1700mm x 1200mm $560

6 Kitchen area

6.1 Kitchen cabinets top and bottom cabinet section with laminate finish & ABS profile doors 16 feet $1600

Utensil tray for fork and spoon

Aluminium dish drying rack

Selected designer handles

6.2 Solid surface work top (8ft) $520

6.3 Concrete support with hollow blocks and selected tiles finish for sink and stove (8ft) $1120

6.4 5 swing door for concrete support with laminate finish & ABS profile doors $430

7 Master Bedroom

7.1 Feature wall for bedhead with gypsium board finish 10ft length x full height $510

7.2 Build-in-full ht wardrobe with sliding/swing doors in laminate finish & ABS profile doors (10ft) $2100

8 Misc

8.1 Supply & lay protection sheet FOC

8.2 Clean up whole unit with chemical FOC

Total cost: $17,030

Discount: $530

Final cost: $16,500

looks good on the pricing ya ....but i nelieve u will add in more things at the progress ...haha

wonder how does the granite tiles look like ...hmm ...

hi,

I am getting a unit at tanglin halt too.

Your furniture looks great. Can pm me where is this furniture shop? btw i am in the mist of looking around for an ID, was considering on Gplan too, can pm me your quotation as well :)

Thanks

Hi, I have pm u. :)

Hi all, i had engaged Aven from G Plan. These are what i going to do for my new 85m2, 4 room flat in tanglin halt. Is the price reasonable?

It seems quite ok to me. Trust me, there will always be cheaper quotations ard but will you feel comfortable with them is another story.

looks good on the pricing ya ....but i nelieve u will add in more things at the progress ...haha

wonder how does the granite tiles look like ...hmm ...

I agree. The quotation seems very basic so I am pretty sure there will be more to add. :)

Really good location and envy yr high floor lor!! Face HV good la, its my favourite hang out place.. :)

Hi, I have pm u. :)

It seems quite ok to me. Trust me, there will always be cheaper quotations ard but will you feel comfortable with them is another story.

I agree. The quotation seems very basic so I am pretty sure there will be more to add. :notti:

Actually i dun understand what you mean by very basic and there will be more to add.

Than is it possible to share with me your quotation so that i can see the not very basic quotation. Thanks.

per_sona2002@yahoo.com.sg

Actually i dun understand what you mean by very basic and there will be more to add.

Than is it possible to share with me your quotation so that i can see the not very basic quotation. Thanks.

per_sona2002@yahoo.com.sg

Basic will be doing things like laying floor tiles, doing some kitchen cabinets, light box (just the minimium to put things) etc.. Not basic would be extra things like toilet vanity, feature walls, extra wardrobes (on top of put things, make the place look even nicer) etc.. The more carpentry the higher the cost!!