Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
so confirmed

25 Nov (JWer home)

bluberi, val, mr & mrs compassvale, mace, gendon, Mr & Mrs Angelwarth and Applefreak

did i miss out anyone again?

those who want to join please let us know

Shall be here. !!

wow... thanks for the gathering invites! i jus back frm HK.. (not really fun).. now hv to start the reno works le.. might not able to make it for the gatherings..

btw, how's the defect rectification works coming along

has the TO gone down to your unit or commit to any thing yet?

mist Cantona7's gathering is in Nov. Come join me for MaCe's gathering in 2nd Dec lei...:notti:

Cantona7....bird nest sounds nice... !!

Hi Diva, think i'll skip both gatherings le. been feeling abit sickly and tire easily lately :( sigh

Cantona - Tree (7ft) cost 175, with lights (3 boxes) and those couple of balls, total cost think 319. Still need to get more decorations coz it's a WIP...

If you go concourse to walk around, different shops sell different types of trees, so it's pretty hard to get a apple to apple comparison between shops... Bushy trees, skinny trees, trees with frost at the tips of the leaves etc... even the leaves are different. It's all a matter of personal preference I guess.

But one thing for sure, it's cheaper than places like Metro and Robinsons.. but their decorations are not as nice and limited. And these trees last you for many many years (the tree at my mum's place has been with us for abt 15 years and still going strong!)

Apple- Must take care... and remember to complete the antibiotics... BTW, are you a believer of chinese medicine?

hi compassvale, we bot our tree from concourse too but we super cheapo went for the cheapest tree we could find. $68 for a 6ft tree. but the material and texture of coz cannot be compared to yours, yours really nice :rofl: and we bought the baubles and decorations from daiso.. cheep cheap there..

oh ikea has pretty nice decorations too.

Edited by mist

btw, how's the defect rectification works coming along

has the TO gone down to your unit or commit to any thing yet?

ahahaha.. jus arrived sg yest nite.. hvn't go up check on my unit yet leh... i also :(

btw.. i jus posted some pics of my house n my bro's house.. i rem i did promised to show pix of hk houses before.. now can check out the pix in my t-blog le.. :P

but no nice interior.. all very "lok-kok" kind.. my bro's hse newer.. but much smaller..

Hi Diva, think i'll skip both gatherings le. been feeling abit sickly and tire easily lately :notti: sigh

eh, is it got news??? :(

ahahaha.. jus arrived sg yest nite.. hvn't go up check on my unit yet leh... i also :P

btw.. i jus posted some pics of my house n my bro's house.. i rem i did promised to show pix of hk houses before.. now can check out the pix in my t-blog le.. :jawdrop:

but no nice interior.. all very "lok-kok" kind.. my bro's hse newer.. but much smaller..

yes saw the pix

the size of the units are really :(

but it's so much better than singapore

just saw in the news that they are going to rewire all the older government flats FOC

this is something that will NEVER happen in singapore loh :curse:

just saw in the news that they are going to rewire all the older government flats FOC

this is something that will NEVER happen in singapore loh :P

ah.. ya.. n all the gov flats got security guards, number lock access at lift lobby, cctv in lifts, all come at FOC.. which NEVER will happen in sg loh.. but the rental (HK$1500/mth) paid everything liao loh.. nothing is really free la.. hahahahaa... i tink sg gov dun charge such a high rental for our HDB right? i mean if comparing the same floor area tat is our 1rm flat.. my bro's place was not rental thou.. he is paying mthly installment like 5-6k/mth.. for tat less than our 1rm floor area.. :(

hmm HK$1.5k is around S$300?

technically i'm paying $333/mth in rental (including interest)

that's not counting the $85 S&CC

all these without the above :) :)

hmm HK$1.5k is around S$300?

technically i'm paying $333/mth in rental (including interest)

that's not counting the $85 S&CC

all these without the above :) :)

huh? sg gov rental for 1rm is not tat expensive bah?! :yamseng:

in singapore, rental for 1rm flat without SUBSIDY is around $200 i guess

only those poor and destitute elderlys get to pay $50-$80 a month

so you see, it's not cheap in singapore at all

considering the fact that private properties are not that much more expensive :)

wow... ic.. i tot is 60+ a month for 1 rm hdb... ya.. is really expensive leh.. if 200 a mth but w/o all the security features.. tsk tsk tsk..

wah the xmas tree is very nice .... and you are all ready for the party ....that's fast ..

my bday yet to be over leh ... muhaha ~

fifi is cutie :dribble: me can't wait to see her too ... :unsure:

added some ribbons today.... :o

ribbonpm5.jpg

fifi can't wait for gan-ma to bao-bao her :bleah:

Hi Mist: Oh DAISO! we forgot abt it... haha.. but we pockets dry alr... so maybe next yr ba! :dunno: christmas tree is good to spice up the christmas mood... so doesnt matter wad type of tree u have, it's the spirit of christmas that really completes the pic.. :~

Edited by compassvale