Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Cantona - Tree (7ft) cost 175, with lights (3 boxes) and those couple of balls, total cost think 319. Still need to get more decorations coz it's a WIP...

If you go concourse to walk around, different shops sell different types of trees, so it's pretty hard to get a apple to apple comparison between shops... Bushy trees, skinny trees, trees with frost at the tips of the leaves etc... even the leaves are different. It's all a matter of personal preference I guess.

But one thing for sure, it's cheaper than places like Metro and Robinsons.. but their decorations are not as nice and limited. And these trees last you for many many years (the tree at my mum's place has been with us for abt 15 years and still going strong!)

Apple- Must take care... and remember to complete the antibiotics... BTW, are you a believer of chinese medicine?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi compassvale, i kinda believe in chinese medicine

but the problem is it takes a mighty long time to work :wub:

definitely will complete the antibiotics, dun want to create some super-bug :bangwall:

stupid doc gave me another course, so now got to take two courses concurrently :dunno:

2 courses together? first time i hear... hope it works...

I believe in chinese meddy too, pity it's not covered under company. My only grouse is that the medicine given is only for 1 day. So essentially, every day you have to go back visit the doc. (but each time approx $20+, not so ex la) I have a fav doc at tampines st 81, go 1-2 times then ok already.. always works for me... meddy doesnt make me so tired too. haha..

Cantona - Tree (7ft) cost 175, with lights (3 boxes) and those couple of balls, total cost think 319. Still need to get more decorations coz it's a WIP...

If you go concourse to walk around, different shops sell different types of trees, so it's pretty hard to get a apple to apple comparison between shops... Bushy trees, skinny trees, trees with frost at the tips of the leaves etc... even the leaves are different. It's all a matter of personal preference I guess.

But one thing for sure, it's cheaper than places like Metro and Robinsons.. but their decorations are not as nice and limited. And these trees last you for many many years (the tree at my mum's place has been with us for abt 15 years and still going strong!) :yamseng:Wah so long then got tree bugs bo???

Apple- Must take care... and remember to complete the antibiotics... BTW, are you a believer of chinese medicine? Don mix with western medicines :dunno:

Thks for the infor cant wait to go down for xmas tree shopping. :)

Hai... wish Spore got snow then it made the atmosphere even better. :)

applefreak, so we confirm going gendon's place for our cooking class tis sat? u received the pics taken dat day, i nv receive leh..

that day got take pics ar~ pity to had to leave early.

Cantona, the 25th i need to cfm again, hubby's birthday. let u know again, kk?

we bought it at Concourse, quite a selection of trees.

It's our yorkshire terrier...yup..quite a cutey :dancingqueen:

img0005akb9.jpg

eh my heart want to melt liao.....

sheepcat or doggie? hmmm

2 courses together? first time i hear... hope it works...

I believe in chinese meddy too, pity it's not covered under company. My only grouse is that the medicine given is only for 1 day. So essentially, every day you have to go back visit the doc. (but each time approx $20+, not so ex la) I have a fav doc at tampines st 81, go 1-2 times then ok already.. always works for me... meddy doesnt make me so tired too. haha..

now crossing my fingers that the two courses won't make me lagi weak 8|

share share leh the doc address, maybe next time i can go visit him to boost my system

then won't fall sick so easily :lol:

eh my heart want to melt liao.....

sheepcat or doggie? hmmm

hehehe, when you see fifi in real life your heart lagi melt

she's such a tiny bundle of energy :dunno::rofl:

Thks for the infor cant wait to go down for xmas tree shopping. :rolleyes:

Hai... wish Spore got snow then it made the atmosphere even better. :sport-smiley-004:

paiseh bro, couldn't answer your call

coz these few days the moment i talk, i will cough 8|

can msg me?

actually you can get a snow maker for christmas

think your wife will melt at the gesture 8|

applefreak, muz take care!!

thanks bluberi

so your guo da li confirmed to be on 02 dec liao right?

Cantona - tree bugs? hahaha... it's plastic, dont think so la? haha... If i see good deals for christmas elsewhere, will let you know!

Angelwrath - get both ! hahah... wait till you see Val's oreo... cant wait for that little guy man.

Apple - PM-ed you the contact for my chinese doc alr! :sport-smiley-004:

Hi guys :rolleyes:

Sorry if recently i MIA, just recovered from a recent flu. Too blur and groggy to even log in recently. The medicines really can knock me out.

Applefreak - Hope u recover well soon. I think it's the flu season and in the air, so must take care and drink lotsa water hor. This Saturday, 10 Nov is still on, by the way. :dunno:

I've email u the photo links via yousendit.com, so pls look out for it.

Bluberi - Wahh! Yipeee! Finally u got the curtain that u wanted :sport-smiley-004: This Saturday confirmed....cooking lesson #1: soto ayam with chilli on the side, with begedel (fried savoury potato patties). I've email u the photo links via yousendit.com, so pls look out for it.

MaCe - Yes Sir! What is it that u wanna ask me? Sorry lah, my PM inbox always full. U can email me also lah (check out my profile).

Val - U also onz or not for the cooking lesson? I've email u the photo links via yousendit.com, so pls look out for it.

Compassvale - Nice tree!! Very swee :rofl:

Cantona - I'll need to check with hubby if he's able to come along on 25th. He very okay mood today, bcos Liverpool has put a smile on his face, ha ha!

Anybody else joining in on 10 Nov?

Edited by gendon

MaCe - Yes Sir! What is it that u wanna ask me? Sorry lah, my PM inbox always full. U can email me also lah (check out my profile).

think recently many pple down....

will email you tomolo hor.

Hi guys !!

Sorry if recently i MIA, just recovered from a recent flu. Too blur and groggy to even log in recently. The medicines really can knock me out.

Cantona - I'll need to check with hubby if he's able to come along on 25th. He very okay mood today, bcos Liverpool has put a smile on his face, ha ha!

Anybody else joining in on 10 Nov?

Hi Gendon

I also wan the photos can email to my hotmail, I will try to pm u again.

Tell ur husband I will put up the liverpool banner welcome him but I will wear my MU jersey. !!

Oh Take Care and Get Well soon. !!

Hi Gendon

I also wan the photos can email to my hotmail, I will try to pm u again.

Tell ur husband I will put up the liverpool banner welcome him but I will wear my MU jersey. !!

Oh Take Care and Get Well soon. !!

And I will wear my Arsenal !!

And I will wear my Arsenal !!

Hee hee heee!! !! !! :notti:

!!

:~:~:(

Bro Cantona, I've cleared some space in my PM inbox. Quick! PM me your email hor....