Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
awwwww how come tiger man cannot take leave

ask him take mc lah

wedding anniversary spend with friend a bit the...

tink his co. got many ppl block leave liao.. dun wanna ask him take MC.. his co. next yr most prob having retrenchment.. beri stressed period for him.. no urgent leave or MC. i also stress with him.

nvm la.. tiger man's job more impt. mi juz spent time with his bestie's wifey.. mi long time no see her liao.. her co. got forced leave.. so she leaving her kids at childcare while we haf ladies day out.

Tell doc... headache... feel like vomitting... etc, etc. Go polyclinic and wait... cheaper + harassed docs. :notti:

nvm la.. we celebrating a day earlier... job more impt.. dun wan to drink west-east air. :P

think of it as a year end gathering lah

then someone can show off his new car :notti: :notti:

who buy car?? mr. cantona7 ar :notti:

tink his co. got many ppl block leave liao.. dun wanna ask him take MC.. his co. next yr most prob having retrenchment.. beri stressed period for him.. no urgent leave or MC. i also stress with him.

nvm la.. tiger man's job more impt. mi juz spent time with his bestie's wifey.. mi long time no see her liao.. her co. got forced leave.. so she leaving her kids at childcare while we haf ladies day out.

nvm la.. we celebrating a day earlier... job more impt.. dun wan to drink west-east air. :P

:jawdrop: Sooo stress for Tigerman, guess we just have to work extra hard in order to keep our rice bowl... :sport-smiley-003: Jia you Tigerman>>> :yamseng:

featured in the my paper today

renovated by ho bee - the cement screen look :wub: :wub:

makes me want to renovate my home again :dribble: :dribble:

my05-026-0-myp.jpg

my05-027-0-myp.jpg

Edited by applefreak

nice leh!!

oh, send my regards to tiger man, " jia you... jia you........" :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Well, to able to celebrate or not , it is not Impt ... as long as the Date is remembered

and more loving to each other ... Love one another ... May Happiness Always Be With You !!! :D :D

Hope you ladies have lots of fun .. I always like ger talks .. :wub: :wub:

my05-026-0-myp.jpg

my05-027-0-myp.jpg

making me super regret that I din get ho bee !! !! :(

he is actually my FIL's good pal.

oh, send my regards to tiger man, " jia you... jia you........" :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Well, to able to celebrate or not , it is not Impt ... as long as the Date is remembered

and more loving to each other ... Love one another ... May Happiness Always Be With You !!! :D :D

Hope you ladies have lots of fun .. I always like ger talks .. :unsure::unsure:

Hey so are you coming on 27 Dec??? :unsure:

Hey so are you coming on 27 Dec??? :unsure:

aiyo .. of coz me goin !! !!

everyone waited for me and plan the gathering based on my off day wor ..

you wan me to be kena :fire: :fire:

i was talking to bluberi that I like ger talks thus telling her to have fun with her gf.

Hope you ladies have lots of fun .. I always like ger talks .. :wub: :wub:

thanks val! will tell tiger man to jia you.

so skywolf, confirm we can go to your place on 27?

how about we each bring some food/drink then skywolf don't have to stress

i really looking forward to see how her place looks like now :dribble: :dribble:

No prob for my hse, just tt have to emphasise tt its empty. :D Nor does it have a tree. Hee hee hee.

Let me confirm on tues. Recevied some red bombs and baby showers for this mth but haven update my calendar. 8|

No prob for my hse, just tt have to emphasise tt its empty. :D Nor does it have a tree. Hee hee hee.

Let me confirm on tues. Recevied some red bombs and baby showers for this mth but haven update my calendar. 8|

not empty lah, got the platform mah :notti:

so we confirm the gathering to be around 12pm on 27 Dec?

place will be confirmed after skywolf confirm her schedule :dancingqueen: