Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sumobear

Love Odyssey

Some new fabric canvases for my dining area. Got the canvas frames as As-Is items from IKEA, it costed me less than $20 for 3 small square and 1 long rectangular frames. As for the fabrics, I bought the floral and circle fabrics from Vietnam and the vintage print from Spotlight.

hf_smallfabric.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hehe yes i always go to the as is too! ohh. i wanna go vietnam :) but my hubby's so busy he couldnt take leave. sigh.

Erm actually I never buy those items directly from the As-Is section...I spotted this set of frames with a damaged print on the shelves. I asked the IKEA lady if I can buy it at a cheaper price and she say can be sold as an As-Is item after her superior's inspection and approval. Her superior was reluctant to sell the set of prints to me at first because he questioned me why I want a damaged print for. I kept quiet but in my mind, I was like saying who wants the prints, it is the frames that I am eyeing for. :good:

hehe. yar lor. nvr thot of that before.

hey but i realised alot of furniture especially cabinets in the as-is section not really cheap leh. cos the condition quite bad.. with laminate peeling and corners chipping and all that stuff.

its the smaller stuff at the as-is thats interesting.

Edited by mist

so far i only bought a big cushion from the as-is section

reason for it being there is simply because the plastic cover was removed :notti:

didn't see any furniture that yells 'grab me!' :(

Some wallpaper design that I have attempted, actually recycled and modified from a project at work :dancingqueen: Dunno what to do with them yet...maybe for a feature wall or canvas in the future? The colours make me feel so child-like, I am looking forward to design a kid's room someday. Probably the opportunity will knock on my door when I have my own kids...by then I can behave like a kid again to do something kiddish and fun.

pattern.jpg

they look bright and cheery, definitely suitable for what you have in mind :yamseng::good:

am sure they'll come in handy soon, when your family size slowly but surely increase :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

My big day is just few hours away, gotta wake up 6am tomorrow morning and get gear up in my Be-Spoke suit and armed with loads of ang baos and a bouquet. Been super busy with work, life and wedding preparation...can see that my blogchat is almost rock bottom.

Just finish cleaning and doing up the house for tomorrow...here are some shots!

hf_frames.jpg

hf_table.jpg

My big day is just few hours away, gotta wake up 6am tomorrow morning and get gear up in my Be-Spoke suit and armed with loads of ang baos and a bouquet. Been super busy with work, life and wedding preparation...can see that my blogchat is almost rock bottom.

Just finish cleaning and doing up the house for tomorrow...here are some shots!

hf_frames.jpg

hf_table.jpg

Hi Sumobear,

How u post pictures like that? I try to post some pictures in renotalk forum but dont know how? :P pls enlightened me.......or any good ppl out there pls guide me how to post pictures on renotalk.....thank you...........

Congrats on the momentuous occasion in your life! Your home styling for the wedding celebrations is impeccable as always - do hope your photog captures more wonderful pictures of the festivities at your new place!

Our room for the wedding day...dramatically and sexily pink! 2 days of wedding are over, time just passed too fast...we miss the both days, kept watching our video over and over again, laughing at ourselves! Its sweet...Its our day! Nice weather for outdoor shoot, many relatives strike lottery from the numbers we picked and we had a small winning of 4D ibet for our wedding car but not enough $$$ to cover the $$$ we bet. Everyone is happy... :notti: Sweet memories...

hf_wedroom.jpg