Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FSP

Help On Master Bedroom Platform Bed Position

Can anybody help? Below is the pic of my MBR. I dunno anything abt fengsui. But how to know where is the best position to place my bed?

Heard from my friend dat the bed headrest gonna place leaning flat to the wall, cannot have gap between the bed headrest and the wall. Is it true dat it is no good? Wat bad effect will it pose if the bed is not leaning flat to the wall behind it?

I've bought a platform bedframe & my MBR room's wall's which i gonna place my bed has got aircon trunking at the bottom, causing the bed cannot be leaning flat to the wall.

Anyway to salvage the situaton? Dun have any more extra $ to construct a false wall Here is the pics

This is the platform bed i bought.

th_45903_24022007140_122_61lo.jpg

The back of the platform bedframe is staight.It's design to lean flat to the wall.

th_45909_24022007141_122_131lo.jpg

This is the wall in the MBR dat my bed is gonna lean against. Can see from the pic the lower part of the wall has aircon trunking protruding out, making it impossible to place the bed leaning flat to the wall. The wall painted green colour also arched in 1...

th_57330_10032007214_122_225lo.jpg

The grey colour below the wire trunking is the aircon trunking.

th_88911_21032007470_122_389lo.jpg

Hope Feng shui expert will help & advise me on this. & how to "An1 Chuang2? Thanks in advance

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

place the bed on another wall.

there are no remedies that can have 100% effect. Prevention is better than cure.

for anchuang, go popular bookstore and get that book by YOU LONG ZI. Very detailed procedures inside.

Ya dat's another solution. But my floor & walls is not a 90 deg joint. Old 3 room HDB flat the joint between the floor & the walls is a bit rounded type. Push the bed all the way also cannot cannot lean flat to the walls. Think the only way is to construct a false wall... haiz... Should have got a bed with legs....

Any adverse effect if there is a gap between my bed & the wall behind it??? Very scared le... :unsure:

Edited by FSP

Perhaps u can get yr contractor/ID to construct a false wall using MDF board. It is very cheap only,

mine costs around $680. U can view from my blog.....

Perhaps u can get yr contractor/ID to construct a false wall using MDF board. It is very cheap only,

mine costs around $680. U can view from my blog.....

Ah :bangwall: My budget has busted big time, no more $ for false wall construction :huh:

Can't possibly be totally flat against the wall isn't it, esp if it's ready made ones. Unless it's carpentry, then you make allowance for the aircon trunkings. Even if there isn't aircon trunkings, there will still be your tiles/laminate skirtings to create a gap...?

Any adverse effect if there is a gap between my bed & the wall behind it??? Very scared le... :dancingqueen:

tends to have lots of imaginations/illusions/hallucinations, emptiness. head groggy..etc

in chinese they call it 精神恍惚.

my house reno.....I even told my contractor not to do ANY skirtings at all for the whole house.

dunno why old pple like that, when your cabinets/furnitures have a gap in between, always lots of spiderwebs/dust/dirt collect behind and out of reach.

tends to have lots of imaginations/illusions/hallucinations, emptiness. head groggy..etc

in chinese they call it 精神恍惚.

my house reno.....I even told my contractor not to do ANY skirtings at all for the whole house.

dunno why old pple like that, when your cabinets/furnitures have a gap in between, always lots of spiderwebs/dust/dirt collect behind and out of reach.

Haiz headache like dat....