Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

coz private instructor can teach according to my progress

and the car will be the same throughout

for me i think it's easier that way

schools not sure can or not, but always got restrictions loh :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
21 days of lessson, WOWWOWOWOWWwW... 21 x $70 =est $1500 only, u smart nah.. i budget myself $3k

my hb nearly spent 2k plus for my driving bcos i always booked many practical sessions. i was very kiasu! :bangwall:

coz private instructor can teach according to my progress

and the car will be the same throughout

for me i think it's easier that way

schools not sure can or not, but always got restrictions loh :bleah:

the car they use for the school also the same. only for test is different. :dunno: each group has 2 instructors so there're 2 cars. what i dislike most about private is the waiting time for test date is very long. :bangwall:

korea ,which urs :(

http://www.bbdc.com.sg/bbdc/xl/XL200_lite/fixed_groups.asp

how many times per week u go ? tot have a booklet u have to follow the session on the booklet?

the long hair lady. :bleah:

initially, i went very frequently. about thrice a week. usually in morning or afternoon bcos i'm not working so very free. but until i completed everything liao then i went twice a week. haha. :bangwall:

huh? got booklet meh? what booklet? the green color booklet? i didnt use any booklet. :dunno:

there's another lady in the photos. you look carefully! hahaha. her hair is super short and you mistaken her as a guy! :bangwall:

LL, you want to take auto or manual? :dunno: they're same price lor.

there's another lady in the photos. you look carefully! hahaha. her hair is super short and you mistaken her as a guy! :bangwall:

LL, you want to take auto or manual? :dunno: they're same price lor.

i take manual , hahaa two girl ar, maybe i mistaken her a man, their photo look so weired on,,, is ur female instructor good?

i take manual , hahaa two girl ar, maybe i mistaken her a man, their photo look so weired on,,, is ur female instructor good?

hahaha, i took auto bcos my hb said auto is better to pass bcos dont have the clutch. hahaha. :bangwall:

G8026 the tee k k is a lady lor. :( both my female and male instructors are ok la. :dunno:

hahaa.. see ur license date lor.

oh, ya hor. it's recently. otherwise you know my age liao la. :bleah:

hahaha, i took auto bcos my hb said auto is better to pass bcos dont have the clutch. hahaha. :drunk:

G8026 the tee k k is a lady lor. :D both my female and male instructors are ok la. :(

oh, ya hor. it's recently. otherwise you know my age liao la. :bow:

oh recently ah.. den NOW got booklet anot?

oh recently ah.. den NOW got booklet anot?

how exactly does the booklet look like? what color? is it very impt to have it? :drunk:

now doesnt need booklet liao mah. they'll update your progress into the bbdc system. you just have to login and check lor. :(

how exactly does the booklet look like? what color? is it very impt to have it? :drunk:

now doesnt need booklet liao mah. they'll update your progress into the bbdc system. you just have to login and check lor. :(

i duno leh, i haven go enrol bbdc. sat i will go :bow:

how many lesson u take b4 u go for the test? final thoery you took how many time? and final test how many times?

i wan manual nah