Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

unfortunately, as i've said previously, i DO NOT drive my dad's car for FREE :jawdrop:

i tink u owe me an apology for this

i find it quite insulting

it's :good: u can forego other tings... as long as u get wat u had wished for and not regret.

for me, my desire for Fairlady is not dat strong lah :P

yeah loh... always kena from mazda drivers dat's why i have such interpretations....

Sometimes, really got to learn and give and take. Get to sit and drive a car that I love, but buy lesser clothes and shoes. :D

I don't kanna from Mazda drivers, so no comments about them. But I had a thing against Camry drivers. Especially uncles driving Camry. They always talk on their phones and cut lanes without signalling. You try to horn them, they will horn you back, ma chiam you are at fault. :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sometimes, really got to learn and give and take. Get to sit and drive a car that I love, but buy lesser clothes and shoes. :good:

I don't kanna from Mazda drivers, so no comments about them. But I had a thing against Camry drivers. Especially uncles driving Camry. They always talk on their phones and cut lanes without signalling. You try to horn them, they will horn you back, ma chiam you are at fault. :jawdrop:

i tink is more of the type of driver not the make of cars :jawdrop:

i shdnt steorotyped dat too :D

it all begin 2 months ago...hb suddenly tell me he want to buy car (preferably a weekend one) and ask me for my opinion, well...since we already finished doing whatever is required when 2 people get to married :P so i say i dun mind..and so test driving on weekend started. In less than 2 week he shortlisted 4 cars and eventually go for TS saying that he like it cos of the handling etc... and so deposit and COE bidding etc... when we got the COE he suddenly tell me he prefer a normal car and so the procedure to change it to normal car and guess what :good: ! after driving the TS for only 1 month, now he tell me.... TS no power, no good..ask me want to sell it and get a new WRX :jawdrop::jawdrop:

btw you are indeed a true car lover, see backside only can guess whether it is a TS or WRX"

what to do... OPC & WRX don't mix! but at least with TS it kill my desire to step on the pedal! :D

Edited by kon

Ooh.. but if you let go off the car now, you are going to suffer a loss right? So, you going to sell it and get a WRX?

I cannot tell leh. Unless you mean see by the spoiler issit? I am not too sure whether all WRX comes with high mount spoiler. Because I remembered a friend who also got a WRX, requested for high mount. He told me only STi comes originally with high mount, for WRX, it comes with fish tail.

I think the most distinctive feature is to see the seats, brakes, exhaust and with or without hood.

Me also learning, correct me if I am wrong k? :P

yah definitely will make a loss if sell now...that's why trying to discourage him from selling...... and guess what hb tell me, if wait 2-3 years, the loss lagi bigger :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: you cannot tell :good: then how come you ask me whether it is TS or WRX :D i tot you can recognise these from their backside leh :P

spoiler dun come free...got to top up ...and you are right, wrx owners like high mount spoiler cos look sporty and garang but i dun quite like it :P STI come with high mount is it ? not that we are told of...maybe can check with Diva, her hb drive STI remember :P

as for the brakes, i think only the driver can tell the diff esp when cornering cos it is a all wheel drive...

i will let you know when i'm behind the wheel :lol:

unfortunately, as i've said previously, i DO NOT drive my dad's car for FREE :jawdrop:

i tink u owe me an apology for this

i find it quite insulting

wahsay :jawdrop: - a compliment becomes an insult??? free no need to pay - good wat, simi insult?

dont you think you are over-sensitive? Nobody is looking down on you wat.

thanks we like the color too :jawdrop:

yah....i like mazda too esp their shape but since me no license too so cant tell the performance :good:

but according to hb no good leh :D

Ya many ppl say no good too...that's why hubby won't even consider...but the new mazda 6 is really :jawdrop:

Think many ppl buy mazda because the exterior look very nice...the butt also very nice...very yuppie feel...i love their colours, very vibrant, the mango yellow and red....but too bad....ho kua bo ho jia...

But I had a thing against Camry drivers. Especially uncles driving Camry. They always talk on their phones and cut lanes without signalling. You try to horn them, they will horn you back, ma chiam you are at fault. :jawdrop:

Camrys and Redplate cars are on my blacklist - me always aviod them.

P-plate i dont mind.

:jawdrop: serious

mazda here are selling like hotcakes :good:

not anymore - like a trend, a wind blowing thru. look at the roads now...a lot of mazdas went missing.

wahsay :jawdrop: - a compliment becomes an insult??? free no need to pay - good wat, simi insult?

dont you think you are over-sensitive? Nobody is looking down on you wat.

i cant tell that it's a compliment, through the way u said it

even if it is, it is a back-handed compliment

i'm not overly sensitive. it's the way u put ur message across

Ya many ppl say no good too...that's why hubby won't even consider...but the new mazda 6 is really :jawdrop:

Think many ppl buy mazda because the exterior look very nice...the butt also very nice...very yuppie feel...i love their colours, very vibrant, the mango yellow and red....but too bad....ho kua bo ho jia...

i dunno if it's true... but heard dat mazda's power not that good compared to other cars of the same range...

the good ting is its technology

-quoted from colleague who used to drive mazda but since changed to honda :good:

Edited by Fifi

i dunno if it's true... but heard dat mazda's power not that good compared to other cars of the same range...

the good ting is its technology

-quoted from colleague who used to drive mazda but since changed to honda :jawdrop:

Oh yaya heard from hubby that mazda is good for its technology.....

I also like Alfa Spider and Audi TT.....also "can only dream" cars....:jawdrop:

yah definitely will make a loss if sell now...that's why trying to discourage him from selling...... and guess what hb tell me, if wait 2-3 years, the loss lagi bigger :jawdrop:

:jawdrop: you cannot tell :good: then how come you ask me whether it is TS or WRX :D i tot you can recognise these from their backside leh :P

spoiler dun come free...got to top up ...and you are right, wrx owners like high mount spoiler cos look sporty and garang but i dun quite like it :P STI come with high mount is it ? not that we are told of...maybe can check with Diva, her hb drive STI remember :P

as for the brakes, i think only the driver can tell the diff esp when cornering cos it is a all wheel drive...

i will let you know when i'm behind the wheel :P

Err, both TS and WRX has the same body. Your picture only show a small portion of it. I can't really tell unless I judged by the seats which is partly visible in the picture. If you show the whole backside, I will be able to tell, because of the smaller diameter of the exhaust and piping.

As for the brakes, I am not too sure, but I think the TS comes with drum brakes at the rear wheels, but WRX comes with disc brakes, while the STi comes with brembo brakes.

Maybe only Diva can shed light, because that is what I know of previously... :lol:

haiz...dream cars always many many...but inside pocket money not many.... :jawdrop:

yah...they good in technology...always ahead others in technology

I also like Alfa Spider and Audi TT.....also "can only dream" cars....:good:

Talking about dream cars, can I chip in too? :jawdrop:

I always turn my head and 'wow' at those expensive convertibles. Beri beri beri chio!! The new Audi TT is very sporty and class looking. But very 'gui' leh. Can never afford in a million years.

I also like the SL500 leh. Another car that screams class. It's like a 5-room flat travelling on the road. :jawdrop:

Err, both TS and WRX has the same body. Your picture only show a small portion of it. I can't really tell unless I judged by the seats which is partly visible in the picture. If you show the whole backside, I will be able to tell, because of the smaller diameter of the exhaust and piping.

As for the brakes, I am not too sure, but I think the TS comes with drum brakes at the rear wheels, but WRX comes with disc brakes, while the STi comes with brembo brakes.

Maybe only Diva can shed light, because that is what I know of previously... :good:

that's why i :jawdrop: u asked me mah...basically from tht picture, one cannot tell what car one :jawdrop:

you are right... TS come with drum brakes at the rear wheels that is why hb toying with the idea to change to disc brakes like WRX or STI kind of brake..haiz...man.......

Talking about dream cars, can I chip in too? :jawdrop:

I always turn my head and 'wow' at those expensive convertibles. Beri beri beri chio!! The new Audi TT is very sporty and class looking. But very 'gui' leh. Can never afford in a million years.

I also like the SL500 leh. Another car that screams class. It's like a 5-room flat travelling on the road. :good:

dun buy house buy dat car and live in it :D:P

my ex-boss drives an audi... really spacious inside... :jawdrop: