Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my new ride on the way.. shld b collecting on next week.. is a red honda jazz 1.4A.. tis is the 1st time buying brand new car.. 1st time collecting new car frm authorised dealer.. any advise for me? any jazz owner here as well?

the high humps.. i tink my 15-yr-o corolla always kana.. cos suspension has spoiled long ago le.. i totally understand how apple felt on this.. haha.. even saw my colleague's getz bodykit drop off cos of the stupidly SUPER HIGH hump in my company (tat height was cos got camera inside the hump.. was there to test out the prototype.. sigh..) my poor corolla every time either hv to roll back or bum onto the hump.. sigh.. lucky is only for testing during that 1 month's time..

Edited by xlan

saw many many AUDI TTs, porsches, bmw coupes in london.....

and guess what? we walked into an AUDI showroom.

The Audi R8, is 89K pounds....to them, is pretty much affordable...just like singaporeans paying 89K sgd on cars...hehe

but to us, 89K pounds is nearly 300K sgd liao....plus the heavy import tax leh? end up such exotic cars go near half a mil...hehe

at Heathrow airport yesterday, we saw this lucky draw thing.

It goes like this, you pay 20pounds for a chance to win the R8....they have different cars every draw...

and got deals like 1000pounds for 70 chances where it would have cost you 1400pounds (20pounds x 70chances)

i saw the previous winners posters...got ferraris, aston martins, so on..hehe

Quite a good idea to make money...lol

img0458am3.jpg

Edited by compassvale

my new ride on the way.. shld b collecting on next week.. is a red honda jazz 1.4A.. tis is the 1st time buying brand new car.. 1st time collecting new car frm authorised dealer.. any advise for me? any jazz owner here as well?

the high humps.. i tink my 15-yr-o corolla always kana.. cos suspension has spoiled long ago le.. i totally understand how apple felt on this.. haha..

where are you going to collect your jazz? at honda warehouse? mandai? usually, honda will ask you to collect over there. btw, which showroom you bought from? :)

the high humps.. i tink my 15-yr-o corolla always kana.. cos suspension has spoiled long ago le.. i totally understand how apple felt on this.. haha.. even saw my colleague's getz bodykit drop off cos of the stupidly SUPER HIGH hump in my company (tat height was cos got camera inside the hump.. was there to test out the prototype.. sigh..) my poor corolla every time either hv to roll back or bum onto the hump.. sigh.. lucky is only for testing during that 1 month's time..

hahaha that's why the x-trail

confirm won't kenna curb/hump coz it's as high as lorries :(:lol:

parking time really a breeze :dancingqueen:

jazz is a good choice for city driving coz of the fuel efficiency

i would love to have one when i save enough money :wub:

where are you going to collect your jazz? at honda warehouse? mandai? usually, honda will ask you to collect over there. btw, which showroom you bought from? :dancingqueen:

oh.. got ours jazz at ubi showroom (is tat place ubi? haha..) .. yet to know collecting at where wor.. the agent said will confirm with us the date/place on this sat afternoon.. only know we sure collecting no later than next tues.. :(

Edited by xlan

hi katvolution,

already made for road use, 89K pounds in UK.

And u might see one in singapore soon.

We heard from one of our friends that his colleague ordered one already, our friend himself got a new black Audi TT.

Both are bankers serving corporate clients, and both paid with their fat fat bonuses. Little or no loans taken at all..

hi katvolution,

already made for road use, 89K pounds in UK.

And u might see one in singapore soon.

We heard from one of our friends that his colleague ordered one already, our friend himself got a new black Audi TT.

Both are bankers serving corporate clients, and both paid with their fat fat bonuses. Little or no loans taken at all..

:dancingqueen::(:lol:

and hor....both just about 30 thereabouts.

and our friend who got the TT is single...

talk about single, eligible guys...

*shake head* lol

hahahaa.. :notti: intro me la.. (oops.. nvm.. bf will nvr come in here de..) :notti:

haha..notty notty...

anyway, for those working arnd raffles place, don't you notice really got more nice cars nowadays whenever we wait at traffic lights waiting to cross the road? hehe

my office car park has its fair share of ferraris and aston martins, next time take pics to share....no lambos seen yet though..hehe

hahahaa.. ya.. agreed.. last week while i was waiting for my bf to knock off.. at the Philips Street.. within 15min.. i saw 1 lambo n 1 ferraris vroom past.. *shocked*.. cos such as small lane fully parked on both side n with illegal waiting vehicles next to the parked lots.. like no need to slow down at all.. jus VROOM...........................

hahaha that's why the x-trail

confirm won't kenna curb/hump coz it's as high as lorries :lol: :lol:

parking time really a breeze :jawdrop:

jazz is a good choice for city driving coz of the fuel efficiency

i would love to have one when i save enough money :wub:

yup...head-in also no need scared genna front bumper also..

tail-in also no need scared genna exhaust pipe...parking convenient...

even parallel, just park...at most mount kerb....it's meant to mount

obstacles anyway :notti:

there is a new jazz/fit for 2008/9

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...rticleId=122688

fit1xx7.jpg

fit2qk2.jpg

fit3ti7.jpg

fit4fk4.jpg

:notti:

got some indicative prices from PI here

1.3G-low 60K

1.3G 'F' package low 60K

1.5 RS 5MT- low 70K

1.5 RS CVT- mid 70K

skyroof option available

Edited by compassvale

Oh wow this is nice!! :notti: How much is it?

Oh wow this is nice!! :notti: How much is it?

Sorry, just noticed you posted the pricings :jawdrop:

Kinda ex hor....